Bring it back for Fifa 16

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
I find it ridiculous that you could create your own players on Pro Evo 3 but you can't do it now on Fifa 15. Even if the full creation centre is too hard to implement, at least add something in-game where you can create a team of players the same way as you would create an online pro, except you can choose their stats and the players can only be used in friendlies or whatever. It can't be that hard.

Comments

• ShadowGamer330
    82 posts Park Captain
    On older versions creating teams and players was easy.. You could choose the stadium and design kits and it was great fun. Don't know why they removed it!

Creation Centre takes way too long for me.
  • Orikoru
    On older versions creating teams and players was easy.. You could choose the stadium and design kits and it was great fun. Don't know why they removed it!

Creation Centre takes way too long for me.
    I enjoyed the level of detail, but also I think there should be a kind of 'classic' version for people like you, and 'advanced' version for people like me.

Well, any version at all would be a start.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    100% Agree. Loved it.
  • Joe the 147
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I used it so I could be nations like San Marino, Andorra, American Samoa etc. Any rubbish countries really. Was always great being them in unranked games and online friendlies against say, Barcelona. Those are my favourite type of matches, where it's a half star or one star team against a five star.
  • thedustman
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    COACH wrote: »
    100% Agree. Loved it.

• DC_United123
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    I loved creation centre. Please bring it back. I loved downloading teams whose leagues weren't in the game and that had realistic kits and player ratings it was great. There was a guy, his name escapes me now but he made the best teams.
  • i think in fifa 16 we could se creation centre on ps4 and xbox one . cz ea is working to bring them to the next gen
  • Yeah they said the creation centre didn't work with the new gen... In my opinion they are just lazy. It was a mode which they could develop for the next gen consoles for sure. Used it on past gen to make certain youth players that weren't on the game. The best part about it was that it had so much more options to choose from than the way you can make a player on the game itself.

Please return it!
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah they said the creation centre didn't work with the new gen... In my opinion they are just lazy. It was a mode which they could develop for the next gen consoles for sure. Used it on past gen to make certain youth players that weren't on the game. The best part about it was that it had so much more options to choose from than the way you can make a player on the game itself.

Please return it!

I don't think they are lazy, i think saying they are lazy is actually a lazy response to point the finger at them for your displeasure.

I'm sure they will implement some new kind of creation options in the future next gen games as soon as they can figure out how to do it.
  • If they included CC now, they couldn't add it later. CC will be back, in 4 or 5 years. We gotta keep buying UT coins, first.
  • Yeah they said the creation centre didn't work with the new gen... In my opinion they are just lazy. It was a mode which they could develop for the next gen consoles for sure. Used it on past gen to make certain youth players that weren't on the game. The best part about it was that it had so much more options to choose from than the way you can make a player on the game itself.

Please return it!

I don't think they are lazy, i think saying they are lazy is actually a lazy response to point the finger at them for your displeasure.

I'm sure they will implement some new kind of creation options in the future next gen games as soon as they can figure out how to do it.

That doesn't make any sense... If they actually cared they would find a way to make it work on next-gen. How can you be sure EA is gonna implement something lol.
  • DANZIGpt
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If PES has a great edit mode, why doesn't FIFA have one?

If the CC didn't work on next gen...well they could add an "in game editor", just like PES has.

Simple.
  • eddopoolfc
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would love it they bring back lounge mode for FIFA 16 1st, also implement it in FUT as well.
  • Should be able to download more than 50 teams as I think that was the limit on fifa 14 old gen. Also should be able to have the created teams to be promoted and compete in the leagues and cups that are already in the game, for example having the conference teams getting promoted to the football league and competing in the fa cup and have teams that are already in the football league to get relegated into the created league
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think EA is more focused on making money through FUT, it's been 2 years and no CC, I mean what kind of IT people is working for EA if they can't find a way to bring back the CC
  • Lonestarr022
    Yeah they said the creation centre didn't work with the new gen... In my opinion they are just lazy. It was a mode which they could develop for the next gen consoles for sure. Used it on past gen to make certain youth players that weren't on the game. The best part about it was that it had so much more options to choose from than the way you can make a player on the game itself.

Please return it!

That doesn't make any sense... If they actually cared they would find a way to make it work on next-gen. How can you be sure EA is gonna implement something lol.

I'm sorry, do you know how to create it? It's not like you can just snap your fingers and it's made, Rome wasn't built in a day, but you expect EA to create what you want in 5 minutes.

• Orikoru

Please return it!

I'm sorry, do you know how to create it? It's not like you can just snap your fingers and it's made, Rome wasn't built in a day, but you expect EA to create what you want in 5 minutes.
    Yeah, 5 minutes, 2 years, it's all the same.. :wink:
  • Fifa cc must be able for all consoles and cp.

• Bring it back!
  • Lonestarr022
    any change we can merge the 800 threads that all say the same thing?
  • Orikoru
    Pretty sure mine was here first. :wink:

In all honesty, they created a whole forum sub-section for something that isn't even in the game. So I don't know what they expected.
  • DANZIGpt
    No news about this? :\
  • any news?
  • DANZIGpt
    I really can't understand why EA doesn't say anything about CC to the fans...
  • BRUTAL89
    67 posts Park Captain
    In youtube have a vídeo with 200 more faces, can i post here?
  • Lonestarr022
    Orikoru wrote: »

In all honesty, they created a whole forum sub-section for something that isn't even in the game. So I don't know what they expected.

CC is in the game just not available on all platforms. Hopefully that won't be the case and they will figure out how to put it in next gen. I'm optimistic but I'm also realistic in knowing that Rome wasn't built in a day.

• DANZIGpt

CC is in the game just not available on all platforms. Hopefully that won't be the case and they will figure out how to put it in next gen. I'm optimistic but I'm also realistic in knowing that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Yeah, but why doesn't EA say anything about that to us?
  • Lonestarr022
    when EA has an announcement, they will make one. Better to make news than excuses.
  • Orikoru

With every passing year the old gens become less relevant (as more move onto the new gens and no one is going the other way) so for all intents and purposes it's been removed from the game.
  • Lonestarr022

With every passing year the old gens become less relevant (as more move onto the new gens and no one is going the other way) so for all intents and purposes it's been removed from the game.

I'm sorry to bust your bubble but there is more people with OLD systems than New systems. It's not that they don't want to move forward it's cause they can't afford to move forward.

I'm also not overpaying for a system that's going to be flawed and have bugs right out of the gate, give me another year or two, and i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that way.