Futmas Zakaria among the best cdms in the game?

Shehraj
5743 posts Big Money Move
edited December 2018
Outside of the icons ofcourse, but hear me out
All for a cost of 20k, he is rated 81, but as a cdm (before chem styles) he is an 84 rated at cdm. That means if this wasn't a special card and his pos was cdm, he'd be a 86-87 rated gold. He is 6'3", 90 spring speed, not to mention his other stats are misleading. He lacks curve, fk accuracy, and crossing, which makes his passing a measly 80, but the important passing stats are all very solid. You just need to throw an anchor or shadow on him, and he's going to be amazing. He has decent dribbling for a cdm, is good in all his defensive and physical stats even before a chemistry style. I know cards sometimes play good/bad in the game, but he has all the makings of a beast.

I'm going to be doing him and using him as a super sub cdm for the next few months most likely. Is there a reason he's not hyped up, he looks ridiculous!
Anyone used him?

Comments

• Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    He looks good indeed, but I already got Guilavogui as sub for that position so don't really need him.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    His reactions are bad and his sprint speed is high but his acceleration is so low.

I might have done him if I didn't already have futswap guil and if Delaney.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    A bit like Junuzovic in the last futmas. Different type of player obviously but it's the way they kept the overall low but seriously boosted a lot of key stats that made him a real hidden gem.
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hes a less good Guilavogui which was free, which alot of people went for so no need to go for Zakaria.
  • BSDShoes
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    No, not by a long shot, even Lerma is marginally better.
  • HullCity1904
    3005 posts National Call-Up
    you can't polish a 🎃🎃🎃🎃. once again a player whose stats look good , like Aldi's version of Kante, but it's always a fraud, the boosts aren't really enough.
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    Used him tonight after saying I wouldn't waste coins doing him, I prefer him to Guilavogui
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    Guilavogui was free and better than Zakaria who has some undesirable stats in his low balance, reactions, and composure there are many better cheaper tradeable gold cards available over him imo.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6635 posts Big Money Move
    Hoping to get this link to him 2moro :) (should be 82 rated )Screenshot-20181217-012448.jpg[/url]
  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is like a guilavogui that costs more and cannot shoot when it could matter.
  • Shehraj
    I'm surprised, I thought he'd have been a great card but judging by the responses that kind of card is already average at this stage of the year. Perhaps I missed key stats
  • COLD-187
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    His NIF is fun so I imagine this card is $
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    He for me he is really good..
    FInished with 19 wins in WL, 9 of my 19 wins with him as cdm. 4222
  • Flamstead
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    Guilavogui was not free. It's not like you logged in and he was in your unassigned pile.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Guil scores in the box for me more than I thought he would. He's really good. Not saying this card is bad as I haven't played with him but guil to me just looks better. Not spending coins this early in futmas. This isn't a card I'll regret if I don't do him. He's cheap but not necessary for me personally. Guil, If Delaney, goretzka do good for me.
  • Feurez
    973 posts Semi-Pro
    Looks great as outer CB in a 3 atb formation (especially with Shadow chem style). Will test him as right CB in my 3421
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm using him as a sub for Savic because he usually gets tired. So far, he feels like a Pogba but incapable of shooting.
  • Thamightyboro
    7947 posts League Winner
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Guil scores in the box for me more than I thought he would. He's really good. Not saying this card is bad as I haven't played with him but guil to me just looks better. Not spending coins this early in futmas. This isn't a card I'll regret if I don't do him. He's cheap but not necessary for me personally. Guil, If Delaney, goretzka do good for me.

Guil is a beast with long shots and great at corners I miss him when he's not in team for corners as tah takes up that position and whilst he will win the ball he's worse at heading at goal than manolas.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s only 20k so go for it if you need links, but I found him terrible. Takes him 2 seconds to react, stamina isn’t great for a CDM, so he’s average at best. Much better options cheaper.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Better than Kanté. Just avoid shooting.
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Flamstead wrote: »
    Guilavogui was not free. It's not like you logged in and he was in your unassigned pile.

If you did him without doing doing SBC's then he was free
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    A bit like Junuzovic in the last futmas. Different type of player obviously but it's the way they kept the overall low but seriously boosted a lot of key stats that made him a real hidden gem.

He was the one FUTMAS card I did last year. What a card.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    If I didn't have Swap Guilavoji then I'd have gotten Zakaria. He looks good but I don't need two good CDMs on the bench.
  • BSDShoes
    I enjoy using swap Guila + Torreira as my CDM pair, working out well and both has massive long shot and shot power, using anchor on both and Torreira is so fast.
  • Davisto
    6829 posts Big Money Move
    His original card is great aswell tbh
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sorry to spoil the party for those who want a super sub.

But subs come on with 5 chem.

Supersubs needs good base stats because chem does 🎃🎃🎃🎃 all.
  • QceCapo
    5667 posts Big Money Move
    Got him for free with my untradebales....that Guilavogui was awful for me.
  • BSDShoes
    Hoping to get this link to him 2moro :) (should be 82 rated )Screenshot-20181217-012448.jpg[/url]
    I'd like this card too.
  • Shehraj
    Anyone who ended up doing him, any reviews? havent been on fifa yet