Bateson

Comments

• Full credit to Bates. Even if you think that team gives you a +7 to +10 wins advantage on the weekend you still have to play them all. Anyone who can go 30-0 with all this game’s issues deserves credit.
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    BWild wrote: »
    This is the thread that keeps on giving!

I keep expecting it to die out then it keeps going. Astounding.

Can you do the opposite of blocking on here? I want to see every one of @SVKslato8 posts.

🤣
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    feel free to see every one :)
  • CeeQue
    11015 posts Has That Special Something
    He could be used still on the bench though. Or its his lucky charm.
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

bronze benching that is really impressive

there isnt a bronze on that bench...

that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

bruh
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

are you joking? thats 3 icons + neymar who plays like a freakin icon. Mbappe, another Meta OP player. smh
  • RebelRob
    5236 posts Big Money Move
    heefmondo wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    It’s just dawned on me why these tools back out for no reason immediately, because they’re cherry picking.

It's been a thing for 3 FIFAs

Oh yeah, I’ve seen it plenty but never knew why.

On occasion I’ve gone into a game but then had to back out to do something
    TalentFG wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    It’s just dawned on me why these tools back out for no reason immediately, because they’re cherry picking.

I tend to find the players that cherry pick aren’t as good so I’m happy to play away. Not really sure it gives that much of an advantage other than you can avoid pro players.

Yeah that’s true.

I don’t understand why people are scared to play better players, I’d happily lose to a better player as opposed to someone who I’ve been hammering for the whole game only to tackle them 39 times and then conced from a corner at 90+4.
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018

You know the team cost 7.2m on Xbox & 7.7m on PS (without including the 89 Cruyff etc on the bench). Calling it 'impressive' in my opinion is a stretch.
  • Navraat
    3390 posts National Call-Up

Are you saying that is not a meta squad?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7572 posts League Winner
    My point was it's a squad alot of average players could get to with ease compare it to what all the pros are using to get 30-0 it's nowhere near the same level smh
  • Azof
    16640 posts World Class
    My point was it's a squad alot of average players could get to with ease compare it to what all the pros are using to get 30-0 it's nowhere near the same level smh

7m is easy?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7572 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »

7m is easy?

Yes pretty easy stop at gold 3 each week and just trade and I'm on 5 mil with alot of.sbcs complete example reus hazard etc if you are a half decent trader and player 7 mil ain't hard to get to
  • DutyHarry
    4914 posts National Call-Up

7m is easy?

Yes pretty easy stop at gold 3 each week and just trade and I'm on 5 mil with alot of.sbcs complete example reus hazard etc if you are a half decent trader and player 7 mil ain't hard to get to

Well, only a minorithy of players make that kind of profit, in my friends list, most people have 2 million profit maximum, I have 4 mil thanks to rewards and SBC hoarding, but I'm already luckier than most.
  • Azof
    16640 posts World Class

7m is easy?

make your mind up are they average or half decent because those are not the same
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3590 posts National Call-Up

7m is easy?

I'd about 3.5 millions worth and I stopped trading at the end of October. It's fairly easy to hit millions if you know how to trade.

Although that teams not a bog standard team by any means either.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7572 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018

7m is easy?

make your mind up are they average or half decent because those are not the same

Average player and half decent trader
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class

7m is easy?

I'd about 3.5 millions worth and I stopped trading at the end of October. It's fairly easy to hit millions if you know how to trade.

Although that teams not a bog standard team by any means either.

Pretty much this TBH, trading is fairly easy but it's whether you have the time & patience (although I know some people prefer trading to playing) you can be constantly glued to the companion app, I used to be ridiculous with it :joy:
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite

7m is easy?

This is observably nonsense. A 7m coin team is not average in any possible interpretation of the meaning.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    I love how many people apparently play full manual :D :D :D
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

7m is easy?

This is observably nonsense. A 7m coin team is not average in any possible interpretation of the meaning.

I have 8.2 million transferprofit, and I'm only ranked 7th in my friends list on profit. Count in coins from matches/champs/etc and I potentially have a 10 million team. If people would learn just a little how easy it is to make coins, to trade, 7m is completely average if you put just a little effort in, and 7m is below average for top 100 guys like Zelonius.
  • Choepiechakie
    31582 posts National Team Captain
    You lot missed the plot thinking what is average when you think a 7m team is average.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7572 posts League Winner

7m is easy?

its easy to make up to 10 mil coins and more this year if you have a little time and a bit of a brain .. as i said ive hit gold 3 max every weekend league and just traded and im on 5 mil with a really good untradeable team it really aint that hard, cant imagine how much someone could make in this amount of time who hits gold 1 each week (which isnt as hard as it sounds if you have the time)
  • Pugzilla
    16142 posts World Class
    edited December 2018

7m is easy?

its easy to make up to 10 mil coins and more this year if you have a little time and a bit of a brain .. as i said ive hit gold 3 max every weekend league and just traded and im on 5 mil with a really good untradeable team it really aint that hard, cant imagine how much someone could make in this amount of time who hits gold 1 each week (which isnt as hard as it sounds if you have the time)

I’ve hit gold 1 twice but mainly gold 2 and played 1k games as it is kinda my job. With really good pack luck my club is worth like 4-5m. (I’m on a rtg) I think you saying that if people had “a bit of a brain” they’d be at 10m is just hyperbole. You guys thinking you can easily get players like Vieira and Gullit is just plain wrong. I am at a point now were I have hardly any meta improvements to make aside from 2-4 million coin players. And those kinda coins take months to accumulate on a rtg.
  • Pauldejong6
    edited December 2018
    You lot missed the plot thinking what is average when you think a 7m team is average.

We talking about fifa not fortnite.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7572 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    Pugzilla wrote: »

7m is easy?

I’ve hit gold 1 twice but mainly gold 2 and played 1k games as it is kinda my job. With really good pack luck my club is worth like 4-5m. (I’m on a rtg) I think you saying that if people had “a bit of a brain” they’d be at 10m is just hyperbole. You guys thinking you can easily get players like Vieira and Gullit is just plain wrong. I am at a point now were I have hardly any meta improvements to make aside from 2-4 million coin players. And those kinda coins take months to accumulate on a rtg.

nobody mentoned the gullit or vieira players mate please read the thread first

i dont play this game every day i am a gold 3 player and i just trade...

maybe you arent as good of a trader than me.. i dunno

but ive got a team worth id say in the region of 1.5-2mil if you add up how much the sbcs have cost me

and ive got 5 mil in the bank and i dont play near as much as you

as i said if you do the right things it aint hard
  • Pugzilla
    16142 posts World Class

7m is easy?

I did read the thread and you are wrong by saying that making 10 mil is easy if you have a little time and a brain. You are just wrong mate.

• Ian_Ando08
    7572 posts League Winner

7m is easy?

I did read the thread and you are wrong by saying that making 10 mil is easy if you have a little time and a brain. You are just wrong mate.

@puzilla but ive got over 7 mil pretty much in team and coins and dont play as much as you? some people are obviously just better at trading etc
  • Pauldejong6

7m is easy?

He's right. Also Zelonius gets E1/top100 rewards every week, that adds up quickly. His team is below average for his level, far below. Playing with van Basten etc makes his 30-0 extra impressive to me aswell, sure his team has meta, but not even near the meta Bateson has.
    Ppl are often ignorant because they don't know how to trade. The amount of salty messages I get after a game about my creditcard etc are making me laugh. People are clueless, think it's a wonder to have 10 million without spending FP. Its not a wonder at all..
  • Ian_Ando08
    7572 posts League Winner

7m is easy?

He's right. Also Zelonius gets E1/top100 rewards every week, that adds up quickly. His team is below average for his level, far below. Playing with van Basten etc makes his 30-0 extra impressive to me aswell, sure his team has meta, but not even near the meta Bateson has.
    Ppl are often ignorant because they don't know how to trade. The amount of salty messages I get after a game about my creditcard etc are making me laugh. People are clueless, think it's a wonder to have 10 million without spending FP. Its not a wonder at all..

correct mate people are very ignorant to trading its so easy to make coins on this game..

my original point was 30-0 no matter what is amazing to get but look at batesons team then look at zelonius team theres a big difference most top 100s wouldnt use MVB/RAul as their icons etc thats was my point really

and i stand by coins are that easy to make this year if you can trade etc that you could get 10 mil easy
  • Antiversum
    5778 posts Big Money Move

7m is easy?

This is how far pros have driven the community. Now it's already impressive to get 30 wins with Icons :D