Bateson

13468913

Comments

  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    guys I admit he know how to play football, but he is spamming passing most of the time.

    Is it really skill to use AI assistance? Put him next to average manual player and he will be smashed.

    I don't understand how you guys are happy with AI assistance, this is good for arcade mode but never consider this game as a competitive and pro fifa players are very far from any pro players in terms of accuracy.

    I have to ask but given the volume of threads & posts on here recently, how did you ever get to the assumption that "you guys are happy with AI assistance"?

    I get that AI assistance is helping but you really think he'd get smashed by an AVERAGE manual player (assuming average is S3-G2) even though he has gone 30-0 twice. I'm not a follower of any YouTubers & TBH wouldn't even recognize Bateson but your claims are ridiculous

    looks like you never played full manual, my assumption is based on his gameplay.
    He relies on fast ping pong passing and a few skill moves before the timed shot.

    manual vs assisted:
    ping pong passing is not possible, you need to carefully build up play and care about each pass (assisted take it for granted, even passing to a blind space on pitch)

    skill moves are truly sign of a skill gap, he uses just a few of them, I am not surprised based on the game mechanics, other skill moves don't give you much advantage.

    timed shooting is possible in both manual and assisted, its easy to learn the timing, the biggest difference is the aiming. All this top corners and finesse shots are so up to AI while manual controls require real skill and aim practice to score a perfect shot (AI assisted is perfect with no effort)

    My claim is based on the difference between the 2 control methods and its obviously beyond your imagination what is full manual control settings.

    I suggest you to try that first before you write any reply

    There's actually no such thing as "full manual" as the AI will move players you are not in control of, impossible to control 11 players on your own.

    I understand what you mean & of course it's more difficult but what you are basically saying is an "average manual player" using AI assistance would walk to 30 wins (flipping your argument around)

    You also didn't answer how you think people are happy with AI assistance maybe this is just "your imagination"

    Sorry I didn't see your reply.

    Agree that full manual this year is so out of control ( no that manual anymore) and I agree that its inevitable to have AI assistance in moving the players, but why do we need auto blocks, auto tackles, auto shots and especially auto aim?

    No I am not saying that average manual player with assistance would do that, and I believe he would be smashed but in situation that bateson plays full manual vs full manual players I believe bateson would be smashed so its about home conditions (correction bateson would have a pretty good chance due to AI defending but that is equal for both manual and assisted players)

    I assume that avg full manual player wouldn't be able to use all the advantage that assisted controls offer. You probably know the game play is different

    Happy with AI assistance, this assumption is purely based on the fact that almost no one plays full manual, its impossible to find a game with full manual.

    If somebody is unhappy with AI assistance and have the option to change it to full manual but he is not willing to, it looks to me that he is happy with assisted settings if he continues to use it despite the "unhappiness"

    So in short, if you don't play full manual you're happy with AI assistance. No middle ground.

    The gameplay is the same manual or non manual, the way you have to play it is different.

    So you think an average manual player would smash bateson if he played manual but the manual playing assisted wouldn't get anywhere near 30 wins. Sorry I'm really not getting your logic here at all. I'm not going to go any further with this, very difficult to argue with someone that doesn't really know what his own point is (just seen you now say bateson stands a reasonable chance)

    What is the middle ground in your eyes?

    Sorry for bad wording gamplay is same and you have to play it differently that is what I meant

    Logic is that I don't put manual player to position to play with assisted settings as he would never go for any assistance from the game, he turns all possible assistance down for a reason.

    Correct avg manual player is very likely to smash bateson (or at least draw bateson due to AI defending)

    Manual playing assisted is non sense, but theoretically yes he would get very near 30 wins, considering that manual player can play equal games with assisted players but the decisive factor is the aim assistance in shooting and passing.

    Depends on what do you consider as avg manual player?
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    RebelRob wrote: »
    It’s just dawned on me why these tools back out for no reason immediately, because they’re cherry picking.

    I tend to find the players that cherry pick aren’t as good so I’m happy to play away. Not really sure it gives that much of an advantage other than you can avoid pro players.
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    you dont even know if its him playing, these guys are so clever they can literally pay a pro to play his games and rerun that **** while looking like its him. cant rule anything out.

    Lmao i had him last weekend in my recent players when he was streaming, so tkae your stupid theory elsewhere xd
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    he aint on the bench LMAOOO understand bronze benching... then come back
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    He isn't on the bench...
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    Geez dude youre missing the point a lot today.
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    he aint on the bench LMAOOO understand bronze benching... then come back

    ok what is the bronze benching?

    I thought its putting bronze player to reserve or bench to artificially decrease the overall rating to potentially meet low rated team
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    He isn't on the bench...

    leave him mate hes got some issues with people who hit 30-0 he has to find a reason why

    he needs to sort his issues with it before he mumbles utter rubbish
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    he aint on the bench LMAOOO understand bronze benching... then come back

    ok what is the bronze benching?

    I thought its putting bronze player to reserve or bench to artificially decrease the overall rating to potentially meet low rated team

    its exactly what is says on the tin you put bronzes on the bench to lower the rating of your team

    the reserves is not your bench...

    so yes its impressive hes done it with that team regardless of bronze benching
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    he aint on the bench LMAOOO understand bronze benching... then come back

    ok what is the bronze benching?

    I thought its putting bronze player to reserve or bench to artificially decrease the overall rating to potentially meet low rated team

    bronze benching is bronze on the bench in game as that will lower your overal team rating. Reserve spots dont do anything
  • heefmondo
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    he aint on the bench LMAOOO understand bronze benching... then come back

    ok what is the bronze benching?

    I thought its putting bronze player to reserve or bench to artificially decrease the overall rating to potentially meet low rated team

    He's in the reserves not the bench.
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    He isn't on the bench...

    leave him mate hes got some issues with people who hit 30-0 he has to find a reason why

    he needs to sort his issues with it before he mumbles utter rubbish

    I don't have any issues with 30-0 and I wrote he might deserve it...if you read my posts you would understand what I am addressing
  • heefmondo
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    He isn't on the bench...

    leave him mate hes got some issues with people who hit 30-0 he has to find a reason why

    he needs to sort his issues with it before he mumbles utter rubbish

    Leave him alone, he plays manual 🤣
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    He isn't on the bench...

    leave him mate hes got some issues with people who hit 30-0 he has to find a reason why

    he needs to sort his issues with it before he mumbles utter rubbish

    I don't have any issues with 30-0 and I wrote he might deserve it...if you read my posts you would understand what I am addressing

    you;re addressing something you dont understand ...

    you cant even understand bronze benching when its quite simple what it means
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    He isn't on the bench...

    leave him mate hes got some issues with people who hit 30-0 he has to find a reason why

    he needs to sort his issues with it before he mumbles utter rubbish

    I don't have any issues with 30-0 and I wrote he might deserve it...if you read my posts you would understand what I am addressing

    You have had a shocker mate
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    He isn't on the bench...

    leave him mate hes got some issues with people who hit 30-0 he has to find a reason why

    he needs to sort his issues with it before he mumbles utter rubbish

    Leave him alone, he plays manual 🤣

    haha stop it, all bow down to the manual player who has to pick at anyone whos got 30-0
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    He isn't on the bench...

    leave him mate hes got some issues with people who hit 30-0 he has to find a reason why

    he needs to sort his issues with it before he mumbles utter rubbish

    Leave him alone, he plays manual 🤣

    I do play manual and I am proud to that :)
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    guys I admit he know how to play football, but he is spamming passing most of the time.

    Is it really skill to use AI assistance? Put him next to average manual player and he will be smashed.

    I don't understand how you guys are happy with AI assistance, this is good for arcade mode but never consider this game as a competitive and pro fifa players are very far from any pro players in terms of accuracy.

    I have to ask but given the volume of threads & posts on here recently, how did you ever get to the assumption that "you guys are happy with AI assistance"?

    I get that AI assistance is helping but you really think he'd get smashed by an AVERAGE manual player (assuming average is S3-G2) even though he has gone 30-0 twice. I'm not a follower of any YouTubers & TBH wouldn't even recognize Bateson but your claims are ridiculous

    looks like you never played full manual, my assumption is based on his gameplay.
    He relies on fast ping pong passing and a few skill moves before the timed shot.

    manual vs assisted:
    ping pong passing is not possible, you need to carefully build up play and care about each pass (assisted take it for granted, even passing to a blind space on pitch)

    skill moves are truly sign of a skill gap, he uses just a few of them, I am not surprised based on the game mechanics, other skill moves don't give you much advantage.

    timed shooting is possible in both manual and assisted, its easy to learn the timing, the biggest difference is the aiming. All this top corners and finesse shots are so up to AI while manual controls require real skill and aim practice to score a perfect shot (AI assisted is perfect with no effort)

    My claim is based on the difference between the 2 control methods and its obviously beyond your imagination what is full manual control settings.

    I suggest you to try that first before you write any reply

    There's actually no such thing as "full manual" as the AI will move players you are not in control of, impossible to control 11 players on your own.

    I understand what you mean & of course it's more difficult but what you are basically saying is an "average manual player" using AI assistance would walk to 30 wins (flipping your argument around)

    You also didn't answer how you think people are happy with AI assistance maybe this is just "your imagination"

    Sorry I didn't see your reply.

    Agree that full manual this year is so out of control ( no that manual anymore) and I agree that its inevitable to have AI assistance in moving the players, but why do we need auto blocks, auto tackles, auto shots and especially auto aim?

    No I am not saying that average manual player with assistance would do that, and I believe he would be smashed but in situation that bateson plays full manual vs full manual players I believe bateson would be smashed so its about home conditions (correction bateson would have a pretty good chance due to AI defending but that is equal for both manual and assisted players)

    I assume that avg full manual player wouldn't be able to use all the advantage that assisted controls offer. You probably know the game play is different

    Happy with AI assistance, this assumption is purely based on the fact that almost no one plays full manual, its impossible to find a game with full manual.

    If somebody is unhappy with AI assistance and have the option to change it to full manual but he is not willing to, it looks to me that he is happy with assisted settings if he continues to use it despite the "unhappiness"

    So in short, if you don't play full manual you're happy with AI assistance. No middle ground.

    The gameplay is the same manual or non manual, the way you have to play it is different.

    So you think an average manual player would smash bateson if he played manual but the manual playing assisted wouldn't get anywhere near 30 wins. Sorry I'm really not getting your logic here at all. I'm not going to go any further with this, very difficult to argue with someone that doesn't really know what his own point is (just seen you now say bateson stands a reasonable chance)

    What is the middle ground in your eyes?

    Sorry for bad wording gamplay is same and you have to play it differently that is what I meant

    Logic is that I don't put manual player to position to play with assisted settings as he would never go for any assistance from the game, he turns all possible assistance down for a reason.

    Correct avg manual player is very likely to smash bateson (or at least draw bateson due to AI defending)

    Manual playing assisted is non sense, but theoretically yes he would get very near 30 wins, considering that manual player can play equal games with assisted players but the decisive factor is the aim assistance in shooting and passing.

    Depends on what do you consider as avg manual player?

    Middle ground for me would be removing the AI defending that is in the game now where players do not defend at all. I think it should be more manual than it is in terms of passing & shooting (ping pong blind passes are ridiculous) but I don't think I would go as far as having full manual controls (as if I had all my settings to manual, that's just too difficult to master & would be really frustrating) I think that would be a happy medium to get a reasonable skill gap but without it being too difficult.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    heefmondo wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    he aint on the bench LMAOOO understand bronze benching... then come back

    ok what is the bronze benching?

    I thought its putting bronze player to reserve or bench to artificially decrease the overall rating to potentially meet low rated team

    He's in the reserves not the bench.

    Bronze reserving is the new bronze benching. All the pros are doing it
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    guys I admit he know how to play football, but he is spamming passing most of the time.

    Is it really skill to use AI assistance? Put him next to average manual player and he will be smashed.

    I don't understand how you guys are happy with AI assistance, this is good for arcade mode but never consider this game as a competitive and pro fifa players are very far from any pro players in terms of accuracy.

    I have to ask but given the volume of threads & posts on here recently, how did you ever get to the assumption that "you guys are happy with AI assistance"?

    I get that AI assistance is helping but you really think he'd get smashed by an AVERAGE manual player (assuming average is S3-G2) even though he has gone 30-0 twice. I'm not a follower of any YouTubers & TBH wouldn't even recognize Bateson but your claims are ridiculous

    looks like you never played full manual, my assumption is based on his gameplay.
    He relies on fast ping pong passing and a few skill moves before the timed shot.

    manual vs assisted:
    ping pong passing is not possible, you need to carefully build up play and care about each pass (assisted take it for granted, even passing to a blind space on pitch)

    skill moves are truly sign of a skill gap, he uses just a few of them, I am not surprised based on the game mechanics, other skill moves don't give you much advantage.

    timed shooting is possible in both manual and assisted, its easy to learn the timing, the biggest difference is the aiming. All this top corners and finesse shots are so up to AI while manual controls require real skill and aim practice to score a perfect shot (AI assisted is perfect with no effort)

    My claim is based on the difference between the 2 control methods and its obviously beyond your imagination what is full manual control settings.

    I suggest you to try that first before you write any reply

    There's actually no such thing as "full manual" as the AI will move players you are not in control of, impossible to control 11 players on your own.

    I understand what you mean & of course it's more difficult but what you are basically saying is an "average manual player" using AI assistance would walk to 30 wins (flipping your argument around)

    You also didn't answer how you think people are happy with AI assistance maybe this is just "your imagination"

    Sorry I didn't see your reply.

    Agree that full manual this year is so out of control ( no that manual anymore) and I agree that its inevitable to have AI assistance in moving the players, but why do we need auto blocks, auto tackles, auto shots and especially auto aim?

    No I am not saying that average manual player with assistance would do that, and I believe he would be smashed but in situation that bateson plays full manual vs full manual players I believe bateson would be smashed so its about home conditions (correction bateson would have a pretty good chance due to AI defending but that is equal for both manual and assisted players)

    I assume that avg full manual player wouldn't be able to use all the advantage that assisted controls offer. You probably know the game play is different

    Happy with AI assistance, this assumption is purely based on the fact that almost no one plays full manual, its impossible to find a game with full manual.

    If somebody is unhappy with AI assistance and have the option to change it to full manual but he is not willing to, it looks to me that he is happy with assisted settings if he continues to use it despite the "unhappiness"

    So in short, if you don't play full manual you're happy with AI assistance. No middle ground.

    The gameplay is the same manual or non manual, the way you have to play it is different.

    So you think an average manual player would smash bateson if he played manual but the manual playing assisted wouldn't get anywhere near 30 wins. Sorry I'm really not getting your logic here at all. I'm not going to go any further with this, very difficult to argue with someone that doesn't really know what his own point is (just seen you now say bateson stands a reasonable chance)

    What is the middle ground in your eyes?

    Sorry for bad wording gamplay is same and you have to play it differently that is what I meant

    Logic is that I don't put manual player to position to play with assisted settings as he would never go for any assistance from the game, he turns all possible assistance down for a reason.

    Correct avg manual player is very likely to smash bateson (or at least draw bateson due to AI defending)

    Manual playing assisted is non sense, but theoretically yes he would get very near 30 wins, considering that manual player can play equal games with assisted players but the decisive factor is the aim assistance in shooting and passing.

    Depends on what do you consider as avg manual player?

    Middle ground for me would be removing the AI defending that is in the game now where players do not defend at all. I think it should be more manual than it is in terms of passing & shooting (ping pong blind passes are ridiculous) but I don't think I would go as far as having full manual controls (as if I had all my settings to manual, that's just too difficult to master & would be really frustrating) I think that would be a happy medium to get a reasonable skill gap but without it being too difficult.

    That explains it. Lets leave AI defending aside as that is separate issue.

    Correct blind passes are non sense, and also agree that its too difficult to master full manual and there for it should be rewarded on competitive scene.

    I agree with your medium point of view for FUT arcade mode and the full manual settings for competitive mode and everyone would be happy :)
  • Knowlesdinho
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    This is the thread that keeps on giving!
  • heefmondo
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »
    heefmondo wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    he aint on the bench LMAOOO understand bronze benching... then come back

    ok what is the bronze benching?

    I thought its putting bronze player to reserve or bench to artificially decrease the overall rating to potentially meet low rated team

    He's in the reserves not the bench.

    Bronze reserving is the new bronze benching. All the pros are doing it

    But I heard if you keep all reserve spaces empty you get a speed boost on your centre backs. Do it quick before it gets patched!!!
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    heefmondo wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    heefmondo wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    he aint on the bench LMAOOO understand bronze benching... then come back

    ok what is the bronze benching?

    I thought its putting bronze player to reserve or bench to artificially decrease the overall rating to potentially meet low rated team

    He's in the reserves not the bench.

    Bronze reserving is the new bronze benching. All the pros are doing it

    But I heard if you keep all reserve spaces empty you get a speed boost on your centre backs. Do it quick before it gets patched!!!

    You have very productive comments. good work
  • heefmondo
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    heefmondo wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    heefmondo wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    futwiz zelonius hit 30-0 with the below team this weekend i found that pretty impressive

    737f82893e0ca93c09964dab81a82138.png

    bronze benching that is really impressive

    there isnt a bronze on that bench...

    that 47 CM on the bottom right is silver?

    he aint on the bench LMAOOO understand bronze benching... then come back

    ok what is the bronze benching?

    I thought its putting bronze player to reserve or bench to artificially decrease the overall rating to potentially meet low rated team

    He's in the reserves not the bench.

    Bronze reserving is the new bronze benching. All the pros are doing it

    But I heard if you keep all reserve spaces empty you get a speed boost on your centre backs. Do it quick before it gets patched!!!

    You have very productive comments. good work

    Would you be my friend if I played manual like you xx
  • Dan is Clutch
    25015 posts Player of the Year
    I can’t believe this thread hasn’t been locked yet. What a pointless read this was. :joy:
  • BWild
    3380 posts National Call-Up
    This is the thread that keeps on giving!

    I keep expecting it to die out then it keeps going. Astounding.

    Can you do the opposite of blocking on here? I want to see every one of @SVKslato8 posts.
Sign In or Register to comment.