Bateson

Comments

• Blackpoolmonster
    3903 posts National Call-Up
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Bateson had a court case for swindling money from kids?

No Nepenthez did.

You've lost me, so bateson removed you from Twitter for asking about Neps court case?

No if you read further up I said I noticed I’d gt the thread wrong thought this was about Neppo for some reason :D
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1128 posts Play-Off Hero

No Nepenthez did.

You've lost me, so bateson removed you from Twitter for asking about Neps court case?

No if you read further up I said I noticed I’d gt the thread wrong thought this was about Neppo for some reason :D

What's nep been up to? Lol
  • Azof
    16592 posts World Class

No Nepenthez did.

What's nep been up to? Lol

He was one of the owners of a fifa gambling site, he pleaded guilty the other year and had a hefty fine
  • ccooaattssyy
    7756 posts League Winner
    Didn’t Syndicate do it with CS GO
  • Azof
    16592 posts World Class
    Didn’t Syndicate do it with CS GO

Yep
  • Milanista28
    1165 posts Professional
    People who get triggered for the way other people spend their money is so childish.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10494 posts Has That Special Something
    Well played to him.

I don’t agree with people saying p2w, you still need skill to win.
  • M98H
    12905 posts Has That Special Something
    PTW only gets you so far tbh.
    He’s at a huge advantage over most no doubt, still need to be good to get 30 though lmao
  • BrentfordFC
    12002 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Azof wrote: »
    imagine a persons whos entire existence the last number of years has been playing fifa finishes 30-0...

:joy:
    Post edited by ORANGEeffect05 on
  • Reus
    22537 posts Club Captain
    All it says is hes very good at this game
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Geenoui wrote: »
    Is currently number 1 in the world on xbox. If thats not evidence of P2W I dunno what is 😂😂😂

I know you're backtracking now but how is this evidence of P2W? If he was a shocking player but got elite using a god sqaud I would understand but 30-0 is ridiculously good with servers/"ELO"/bad luck

Haven't back tracked at all, i didn't once say he isnt a good player. He is an elite level player. But not top 100 material. As someone else stated, he hasnt played anyone else in the top 100, still a good achievement, a better player than me etc. Evidence of pay to win? You seen his team? Thats surely all the evidence you need.
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fair play to the guy, he's not done to bad for himself has he. Haters gonna hate and all that
  • Hippyboy6
    16882 posts World Class
    Is currently number 1 in the world on xbox. If thats not evidence of P2W I dunno what is 😂😂😂

I know you're backtracking now but how is this evidence of P2W? If he was a shocking player but got elite using a god sqaud I would understand but 30-0 is ridiculously good with servers/"ELO"/bad luck

Haven't back tracked at all, i didn't once say he isnt a good player. He is an elite level player. But not top 100 material. As someone else stated, he hasnt played anyone else in the top 100, still a good achievement, a better player than me etc. Evidence of pay to win? You seen his team? Thats surely all the evidence you need.

Pay to win means anyone with unlimited funds can get to the top of the tree. Of course a good team helps but that doesn't make it pay to win.
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero

Pay to win means anyone with unlimited funds can get to the top of the tree. Of course a good team helps but that doesn't make it pay to win.

Yeah, and the P2W team has dragged him from Elite to top 100.
  • Hippyboy6
    16882 posts World Class

Yeah, and the P2W team has dragged him from Elite to top 100.

We're clearly talking about different things. No amount of money gets you to top 100, you still need to be extremely good at the game.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    All I see is jealousy because a guy spends alot of money to play a game that makes him money.

Best of luck to him.
  • Hippyboy6
    16882 posts World Class
    All I see is jealousy because a guy spends alot of money to play a game that makes him money.

Best of luck to him.

Yeah it's pretty much gone from "p2W evidence right here" to "a better team moves you up a level"....... Amazing revelation that :joy:
  • NornIron
    11341 posts Has That Special Something
    I bet his gameplay is quick, mine is that sluggish the players barely move but I havent spent money since 2011 so its my own fault.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Oi Bateson 1v1 me on Rust
  • Azof
    16592 posts World Class
    NornIron wrote: »
    I bet his gameplay is quick, mine is that sluggish the players barely move but I havent spent money since 2011 so its my own fault.

imagine believing the more you spend the better the servers are for you :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    70232 posts Moderator

Bateson hasn't spent anything since 20:11pm either.
  • Hippyboy6
    16882 posts World Class

Imagine not detecting sarcasm :joy:
  • Azof
    16592 posts World Class

Imagine not detecting sarcasm :joy:

it travels so well in text
  • Jay1890
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's number 1 because F2tekkz didn't play, end of conversation
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    He clearly is top 100 material if he's top 100 :joy:, nevermind the fact he's top 1
  • xFATAL
    4215 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Good for him for the 30-0 and also being able to support his family making money playing fifa for a living.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Even with a god squad its still a good milestone. This game is defo P2W though if even he can get 30 and 0
  • Antiversum
    5776 posts Big Money Move
    FUT Champions should be full manual.

Of course it should but imagine the **** of pros and casuals. At least the constant crying of "I DID NOT MEANT TO PASS THERE EA!!!11111" would have an end.
  • DeanoZoff
    4259 posts National Call-Up
    Can somebody explain how he only plays home games on futchamps when you come up as the home team in every game anyway...

So confused by those comments
  • RadioShaq
    15081 posts Moderator
    I’ve removed a number of posts in here. Let’s try to keep it within the rules thanks.