Bateson

Geenoui
396 posts Sunday League Hero
Is currently number 1 in the world on xbox. If thats not evidence of P2W I dunno what is 😂😂😂

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
    Only gets 30-0 with big ai defending but gg nonetheless
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Says all about how assisted this game is. But 30-0 is still the best you can do, gg bates
  • Geenoui
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    P2w because he’s first? But don’t all the pros have basically the same team, thus making that point incorrect?

P2W cause hes anywhere near the top 100 tbf. The pro's could get top 100 with a gold team
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    P2w because he’s first? But don’t all the pros have basically the same team, thus making that point incorrect?

Have you seen how much the guy actually spends though? The pros are pay to win. Bateson is pay to show off to the internet.
  • Pughy30
    26068 posts Player of the Year
    I mean it's obvious fifa is P2W but regardless him going 30-0 is still impressive
  • Geenoui
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I mean it's obvious fifa is P2W but regardless him going 30-0 is still impressive

No doubt its impressive, and he is a good player but still find it funny.
  • TakeItSlow
    7329 posts Big Money Move
    Regardless of your team it’s very hard to go 30-0.

Saying that if I had his team I think I’d be able to get a few extra wins
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So where are the rest of the big spenders on Fifa? Surely they would be 30-0 too? Yes the team helps but it still takes some mental toughness and skill to go 30-0, especially with the amount of rubbish you have to deal with in WL games.
  • Pugzilla
    16069 posts World Class
    Pughy30 wrote: »

This. I’d wager I couldn’t get a 30 let alone top spot with Bateson’s club at my disposal.

• Geenoui
    Not debating that its not impressive, 30-0 is ridiculous no matter the team and he is clearly good at fifa. He was elite all of last year as well, but the amount he spends on fifa points is tragic. Helps him get the few extra wins I suppose. Would be interesting to see if he could do it with an RTG though.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    No matter what team he’s got winning all 30 games twice is some accomplishment.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Geenoui wrote: »
    Is currently number 1 in the world on xbox. If thats not evidence of P2W I dunno what is 😂😂😂

Same exact team and I bet you'll struggle to get elite.
  • ha032742
    35205 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Not debating that its not impressive, 30-0 is ridiculous no matter the team and he is clearly good at fifa. He was elite all of last year as well, but the amount he spends on fifa points is tragic. Helps him get the few extra wins I suppose. Would be interesting to see if he could do it with an RTG though.

Gorilla struggled with a cheap NIF team last year and I believe he tried one this year, resulting in one of his worst performances so your comment about pros getting top 100 with gold teams I don’t believe is fair. @xciljw is top 100 and near enough a pro and would admit that he’d struggle with a cheap team against icon heavy teams so not sure what Bateson doing it on a RTG account would prove? If everyone ran RTG teams then fair enough :p
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    I bet EA are loving it though, it’s just one big advert showing kids that buying Fifa points gets you places.
  • Geenoui
    Blarix wrote: »

Same exact team and I bet you'll struggle to get elite.

Never claimed I was elite though.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2018
    Azof wrote: »
    imagine a persons whos entire existence the last number of years has been playing fifa finishes 30-0

bateson might be p2w but no denying he is better than the vast majority

:D :D :D
    Post edited by EA_Andy on
  • Geenoui
    edited December 2018
    imagine a persons whos entire existence the last number of years has been playing fifa finishes 30-0

bateson might be p2w but no denying he is better than the vast majority,

😂
    Post edited by EA_Andy on
  • Keano
    13424 posts Has That Special Something
    LazyFIFA wrote: »
    So where are the rest of the big spenders on Fifa? Surely they would be 30-0 too? Yes the team helps but it still takes some mental toughness and skill to go 30-0, especially with the amount of rubbish you have to deal with in WL games.

• Moiizer
    6713 posts Big Money Move
    If Bateson finishes first i think that is an absolutely incredible achievement. The fact he has now done 30-0 twice with the latest being all on stream is incredible for a non pro.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Still impressive getting 30-0 considering how pish this game is
  • Geenoui
    ha032742 wrote: »

Gorilla struggled with a cheap NIF team last year and I believe he tried one this year, resulting in one of his worst performances so your comment about pros getting top 100 with gold teams I don’t believe is fair. @xciljw is top 100 and near enough a pro and would admit that he’d struggle with a cheap team against icon heavy teams so not sure what Bateson doing it on a RTG account would prove? If everyone ran RTG teams then fair enough :p

AA9skillz done it last year numerous times with an RTG and more than likely will again this year at some point and hes not a pro.
  • ha032742
    35205 posts Moderator

AA9skillz done it last year numerous times with an RTG and more than likely will again this year at some point and hes not a pro.

We’ll see this year...he hasn’t done it yet remember :#
  • Azof
    16614 posts World Class

just went to his channel and see two videos recently of 30-0, I cant stand him so not clicking vids to see if its clickbait or not
  • Rb10119
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does he stream? Someone could be playing his games, sure he was getting gold finishes last year
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2851 posts Fans' Favourite
    So many jelly people
  • Geenoui

just went to his channel and see two videos recently of 30-0, I cant stand him so not clicking vids to see if its clickbait or not

That was on his rich man account I think. He's too 'bro' for me to watch his vids too.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    FUT Champions should be full manual.
  • Moiizer
    6713 posts Big Money Move
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    Does he stream? Someone could be playing his games, sure he was getting gold finishes last year

Bateson? He streamed all of the 30 this weekend,