Would you take a refund for FIFA 19

Andyw19_88
469 posts Sunday League Hero
If u guys could would u take a refund for all FIFA 19 purchases and not play it again, it's clearly broken but we don't have a leg to stand on ie they can do what they want and we have to accept it.

Comments

• Chavez76
    2495 posts Fans' Favourite
    nope. looking at the amount of time I spend on it, both playing games and reading / investing and stuff, its money well spend.
  • SomeLegend
    1134 posts Professional
    What's broken? Mine seems to be running fine best pinball game since wizard 2
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    No
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12846 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes I would
    It's an abomination
  • Tommygunn
    3135 posts National Call-Up
    No
  • Kingchavez_152
    1401 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes I would
    It's an abomination

• AEsey
    5954 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, then I could blow it on a couple of pints
  • BGAlum
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    ABSOLUTELY...

I would even take a partial refund if they would give it to just have the standard game vice FUT included. The game may not be broken per se but it is rubbish for programming fit and finish in my opinion.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    no, even thou I moan and get frustrated by adapting to new patches almost weekly I find it better than 17 and 18. Last fifa I played this much is fifa 10
  • Parlabane
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    I get value for my money. I bought 12 months of checking out players, building teams and spending an unhealthy amount of time on the Companion app. I even play the game sometimes! :D I don’t take it seriously to the point that it’s flaws upset me, it just is what it is.
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    nope. looking at the amount of time I spend on it, both playing games and reading / investing and stuff, its money well spend.

Yep. I feel like I've gotten my money's worth already. I spent $60 on other games that just sat there collecting dust after a couple sessions. Fifa is one of the few games that last me the whole year. I may get frustrated every now and then or take a break but I always come back and I do have fun most of the time.
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Myself I would. Always wondered with the updates that they implement it’s basically admitting it’s broken, surely? Not sure on consumer rights but if something doesn’t work how it should are you entitled to a refund?
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive not bought any fifa points but i think if you asked me mid WL during a delayed game if i could instantly return the game for full price then i likely would. I said i wouldnt buy it this year due to delay and its even worse than last year.
  • Jimmi855
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No.

I really don’t understand why people moan so much about it, firstly it’s only a game, if you don’t enjoy playing it play something else. Secondly it astounds me how many people on the forums moan about it, yet still post here on a daily basis and still spend money on Fifa points.

I rarely get delay, and for the most part have fun playing it. If I get annoyed about certain aspects I stop and take a break. I don’t play weekend league, I have better things to do with my time but will spend usually an hour or two playing most weekdays in the evening. I have only spent what I can afford on FP and have roughly 2m coins to show for it with some decent untraceables. I’m a well below average player IMO and live for football, be it playing it IRL, on the PS4 or watching it.

People moan about the content, but at least there’s more than pre FUT16.

People moan about late goals, statistically, the most likely time to score IRL is between the 43rd minute and first half stoppage time and the 85th minute to stoppage time.

People moan about kick off goals, yes it’s taking it to the extreme but it happens in real life and is often down to a lack of concentration.

People moan about having 65%+ possession with 15 attempts on goal when they lose to an inferior player. It happens in real life. I can’t remember the exact stats but if I recall correctly when Celtic beat Barca a few years ago I’m pretty sure Barca has 80%+ possession.

People moan about atrocitious pack weight. If pack weight was increased the Prices would be much lower and everyone would have far better teams. It’s all relative.

This isn’t a dig at anyone btw it’s just my views. I will continue to play it, and enjoy it and if the enjoyment ever stops then I will take a break, whether it be for a day or a month.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1187 posts Professional
    Jimmi855 wrote: »
    No.

I really don’t understand why people moan so much about it, firstly it’s only a game, if you don’t enjoy playing it play something else. Secondly it astounds me how many people on the forums moan about it, yet still post here on a daily basis and still spend money on Fifa points.

I rarely get delay, and for the most part have fun playing it. If I get annoyed about certain aspects I stop and take a break. I don’t play weekend league, I have better things to do with my time but will spend usually an hour or two playing most weekdays in the evening. I have only spent what I can afford on FP and have roughly 2m coins to show for it with some decent untraceables. I’m a well below average player IMO and live for football, be it playing it IRL, on the PS4 or watching it.

People moan about the content, but at least there’s more than pre FUT16.

People moan about late goals, statistically, the most likely time to score IRL is between the 43rd minute and first half stoppage time and the 85th minute to stoppage time.

People moan about kick off goals, yes it’s taking it to the extreme but it happens in real life and is often down to a lack of concentration.

People moan about having 65%+ possession with 15 attempts on goal when they lose to an inferior player. It happens in real life. I can’t remember the exact stats but if I recall correctly when Celtic beat Barca a few years ago I’m pretty sure Barca has 80%+ possession.

People moan about atrocitious pack weight. If pack weight was increased the Prices would be much lower and everyone would have far better teams. It’s all relative.

This isn’t a dig at anyone btw it’s just my views. I will continue to play it, and enjoy it and if the enjoyment ever stops then I will take a break, whether it be for a day or a month.

👏👏👏👏
  • Dazzler
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Why would I want to sell it?????

The game is a living miracle.

Nearly every game I play I witness things that does not obey the laws of physics. It is a scientific miracle happening in my front room.

Some people term this phenomenon as FIFA bullshite :D :D :D
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    Yes. I only bought it because Battlefield V was postponed. Now I'm only doing SBCs and some trading.
  • Rossco160715
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I could get my money back for the game and Fifa points?

In an absolute heartbeat. There’s not even a moment of thought give.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would have refunded it a long time ago if i didnt buy ut from the PS store
  • Mini_Miudo
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    No. As much as I dislike some of the features in the game, it's still the game I play the most because I enjoy football.
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Yep. I feel like I've gotten my money's worth already. I spent $60 on other games that just sat there collecting dust after a couple sessions. Fifa is one of the few games that last me the whole year. I may get frustrated every now and then or take a break but I always come back and I do have fun most of the time.

I gotta mention that I don't spend money on FPs, I would probably feel different otherwise.
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would because ive spent alot.