Best defensive icon you’ve used?

As title and as a side note, anybody got a review on prime cambell, have just about everything to complete him in the club.

Comments

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope but you may as well get him, no risk. If you don't fancy the card, just submit it into future icon sbcs. We ought to get an elite icon soon enough. Hopefully during futmas!
  • Eroberto
    1092 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    The only one ive used this year is sol and he’s a beast. If you are on the fence about sol then it’s best to complete him. I packed costa as the only walkout and only player above 84 from the sol packs so the packs weren’t really worth it. I didn’t even get boards from the 100k pack but now I have an icon to submit for another icon SBC and to use in the meantime.
  • Eroberto wrote: »
    The only one ive used this year is sol and he’s a beast. If you are on the fence about sol then it’s best to complete him. I packed costa as the only walkout and only player above 84 from the sol packs so the packs weren’t really worth it. I didn’t even get boards from the 100k pack but now I have an icon to submit for another icon SBC and to use in the meantime.

Hmm, thanks mate, do you find him sluggish or clunky? Have heard things about him that put me off.
  • Fifaplayer90
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Eroberto wrote: »

Hmm, thanks mate, do you find him sluggish or clunky? Have heard things about him that put me off.

I used him for 3 weeks he’s a tank with shadow on I only got rid too fund ballack I’m actually saving too get him back he’s a beast
  • Thehubby
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try his loan card
  • Thehubby wrote: »
    Try his loan card

Good idea mate, forgot about that.