90 Reus users, Worth it?

xFATAL
4037 posts National Call-Up
Better stats than 91 Cruyff other than the 5* 5* which really isn't that big of a deal to me.

Comments

  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Not touching it. Amazing card but I’m bitter I couldn’t upgrade my current potm reus.
  • xFATAL
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Not touching it. Amazing card but I’m bitter I couldn’t upgrade my current potm reus.

    Only reason I'm considering it is because I packed Prime Ronaldinho a few hours ago who just sold as well. Was gonna get Prime Eusebio back but he's 5 mil no way I'm paying that. may just wait for the next Icon release.
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cruyff is way better.its a good card for a G3 bundesliga team but it's not a blow u away card like cruyff
  • ha032742
    34994 posts Moderator
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    Cruyff is way better.its a good card for a G3 bundesliga team but it's not a blow u away card like cruyff

    Cruyff is over double though so a slightly unfair comparison..,
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Not touching it. Amazing card but I’m bitter I couldn’t upgrade my current potm reus.

    Only reason I'm considering it is because I packed Prime Ronaldinho a few hours ago who just sold as well. Was gonna get Prime Eusebio back but he's 5 mil no way I'm paying that. may just wait for the next Icon release.

    Jesus! Congrats on the pull man! I’m using 91 Eusebio and he I a beast, not sure how much better the prime can be because he is unreal already.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Man I'm personally staying away, I'm gonna do an icon instead as 88 Reus is good as is, not using all my cards to make my current card redundant...

    Since you have the coins then you might not feel the burn as much.
  • robertson
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got rid of my untradeable 87 reus to get the 90, I notice a big difference. Faster, stronger and better shooting.
  • Sykesy
    4454 posts National Call-Up
    Love love love love love him!!! Well worth it. Missed out on 88 one. Wasn’t missing this regardless of price. Most was untradeables from DR rewards over the months
  • freakjas
    5649 posts Big Money Move
    I think 800k for a card like that is not that bad.
    Problem is that its basically 1.2 mil for everyone that did the first potm cause they either trade him in saving probably 30k or keep him without any having any value
  • xFATAL
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Man I'm personally staying away, I'm gonna do an icon instead as 88 Reus is good as is, not using all my cards to make my current card redundant...

    Since you have the coins then you might not feel the burn as much.

    Agreed, I'm gonna wait and see what we get for the next 4 Icons. Would rather put that amount into a big icon. I need to refrain from doing too many SBCs so I have a good coin total come TOTY.
  • xFATAL
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    Tempted to do his sbc now. If the last Icon is Crespo I think Reus looks alot better and will probably be cheaper. I loaded up on High rated players before Futmas so I won't be paying the inflated prices.
Sign In or Register to comment.