SPOTM Reus - Reviews - Is he worth 800k?

ThomasFußballgott
697 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2018
He is currently around 800k and u get decent packs in return
But look at those stats, those are Elite Icons stats for 800k.

What do u think? Who done it? How is he?
Tnx

Comments

• ha032742
    34900 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018

Tnx

So far came up against him once and he did me with a hattrick. I’d be tempted if his stamina was a bit better. I think it’s reasonable value with packs.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »

Tnx

So far came up against him once and he did me with a hattrick. I’d be tempted if his stamina was a bit better. I think it’s reasonable value with packs.

He might be in for an upgrade also?

I don’t usually do cards like these. But this is tempting.
  • McRaven
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't played with him, but his stats look crazy.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2612 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only used his 1st POTM and it's one of my favourite cards so far, tempted to do the 2nd POTM aswell but EA have well and truly screwed over the owners of the 1st one
  • Vacant
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got KDB in the packs so his value for money for me isn’t so bad now :)
  • Geenoui
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got nothing in the packs but still worth every penny
  • Pauldejong6
    6706 posts Big Money Move
    Ofcourse he's not worth 800k. Next month he's a sub at best.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up

Struggle to get a better player for 800k
  • ha032742
    34900 posts Moderator

Struggle to get a better player for 800k

Got to agree with this.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24287 posts Club Captain

Sub at best? :joy:
  • Pauldejong6
    edited December 2018

77 stamina, not the greatest league/nation to link up with unless you rock icons all over. 800k isn't bad for 90 rated with his stats except stamina, but you drain 800k you cant get back for something better and more durable imo. Just my 2 cents. Also imagine Reus winning next months MVP aswell, or picking up another IF.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2612 posts Fans' Favourite

77 stamina, not the greatest league/nation to link up with unless you rock icons all over. 800k isn't bad for 90 rated with his stats except stamina, but you drain 800k for something better and more durable imo. Just my 2 cents.

I feel stamina gets blown out of proportion by a lot of people, 70+ is more than enough unless you're going high pressure for the full 90 or constantly heading into ET
  • Dan is Clutch
    24287 posts Club Captain

77 stamina, not the greatest league/nation to link up with unless you rock icons all over. 800k isn't bad for 90 rated with his stats except stamina, but you drain 800k you cant get back for something better and more durable imo. Just my 2 cents. Also imagine Reus winning next months MVP aswell, or picking up another IF.

Stamina is no issue what so ever. I’ve used the first POTM for over 300 games (I think) never had any issues. Even if he does get another POTM, this card is still probably the best striker around for the price, getting another POTM wouldn’t take that away from this card.
  • holdenwait
    54797 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    absurd GODLY shooting.. it's some of the shots are leaving me bewildered lol, playing lone striker right now too.. might make bigger changes to the team for him.. only negative is that i've been using fb gotze for a few games and he's nowhere near as good as i remember him being a month ago :D
  • holdenwait

yawn.gif
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    His stats are nuts lol. If I didn't have to change my entire team for him I'd probably do him.
  • TakeItSlow
    6504 posts Big Money Move
    Cant justify sinking 800k into it whilst having the 88 who isn’t that much different.

Lovely looking card though! Actually holding myself back from Reus and Ballack, changed man :lol:
  • Pauldejong6
    edited December 2018

Stamina is no issue what so ever. I’ve used the first POTM for over 300 games (I think) never had any issues. Even if he does get another POTM, this card is still probably the best striker around for the price, getting another POTM wouldn’t take that away from this card.

Isn't POTM Auba more ´meta' than this 90 Reus already? I have neither, but always in trouble vs Auba, not so much vs Reus. Im no hater on Reus in any way, the card does look great, ofcourse. Last year I did all these kind of cards and came short in coins later in the cycle to get the absolute best cards in the game. That's why I'm just far more cautious in sinking coins into untradeables.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I wouldn’t bother, plenty more special cards coming his way. Don’t get stuck with a POTM Reus like so many of us.

1st one is outdated already and I’m sure the 2nd POTM will be soon aswell.
  • AjaxLegends
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero

Isn't POTM Auba more ´meta' than this 90 Reus already? I have neither, but always in trouble vs Auba, not so much vs Reus. Im no hater on Reus in any way, the card does look great, ofcourse. Last year I did all these kind of cards and came short in coins later in the cycle to get the absolute best cards in the game. That's why I'm just far more cautious in sinking coins into untradeables.

Gotta agree with Paul on the fact that 800K is a lot to sink in a non icon that won’t be end game. In the end there will be 4 TOTS Bundesliga attackers better than him (including Reus himself) for probably cheaper. I’ve also faced him a couple of times in WL, but where I hate facing Auba (always destroys me), Reus not so much. Granted depends on who controls him but still.

It’s just a lot of coinage for a card. You can’t find a better CAM or ST for 800K right now, but in 2 months? Probably yea.
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    still not sure, decisions decisions
  • Geenoui

You won't regret it
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    Stamina not an issue at striker.

Only problem he will win again most likely and you dont know if you can submit yours for an upgrade
  • holdenwait

do it, he is a riot
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    Or you can get Messi
  • Idek
    10080 posts Has That Special Something
    I only have the POTM but the price for this one seems fair, doubt you'll regret doing it
  • Geenoui
    Navraat wrote: »
    Or you can get Messi

Potm Reus > Messi.
  • SimenHP
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    His 1potm is good, but only good enough to be on my sub. He can score goals, but something feels a little bit off with his card
  • holdenwait
    i was on a horrible losing streak before getting him, 9-2 since not shittn ya
  • solnasolna08
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    17 games in wl so far, 19 goals and 10 assists.

He is worth it! Works really good together with Cr7.