SPOTM Reus Reviews - Worth the 800k?

ThomasFußballgott
697 posts An Exciting Prospect
He is currently around 800k on xbox and u get decent packs in return
But look at those stats, those are Elite Icons stats for 800k.

What do u think? Who done it? How is he?
Tnx

Comments

• Geenoui
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is unbelievable tbh. Over priced and we got screwed by not using potm reus but I was always going to do it because his first potm was my favourite player I've used this year. He is icon level, so much better in the ball than his first potm and his shooting is noticeably better.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did it. Still to play lol.
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    You guys using him at CAM or ST, completed him last night and preferred the 88 but the gameplay was awful, using him at CAM but my put him up top to sell lewa
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    No, no untrade should cost over 500K unless it’s end game players
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    EA got me yesterday I did ballack and Reus :D
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot-20181215-061930.jpg[/url] still not had chance to play yet but I think the team looks decent
  • Geenoui
    OZero wrote: »

He is absolutely 100% end game.
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    Geenoui wrote: »

His TOTS is the end game one.
  • Ecr8on
    1441 posts Professional
    Completely agree and if he gets a winter upgrade he’ll be better if that’s even possible. In 5 WL games last night he had 6 goals and 5 assists. And I’m pretty average ;)
  • Had first potm had to do the second because I loved that card. I didn’t think the upgrade would be that much but could still do it and have 1.5 mil left and nothing better to spend it on. I know it is early days but easily EASILY the best player I have used this fifa by some distance.

I would recommend him to anyone running bundes. Ea might gmhave screwedbus first potm owners over. But if you don’t do him youbare cutting your nose off to spite your face. He is that good!
  • Geenoui
    Geenoui wrote: »

His TOTS is the end game one.

Which he will have a poty most likely requiring a special version of Reus. If youd looked at his stats you'd see theres maybe 3/4 attacking players with more total stats. Hes incredible.
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    he is icon level imo, that's why i want to do hom
    95 curve, jeeezzz those finnnnneeeeesseee
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Had first potm had to do the second because I loved that card. I didn’t think the upgrade would be that much but could still do it and have 1.5 mil left and nothing better to spend it on. I know it is early days but easily EASILY the best player I have used this fifa by some distance.

I would recommend him to anyone running bundes. Ea might gmhave screwedbus first potm owners over. But if you don’t do him youbare cutting your nose off to spite your face. He is that good!

Using him at ST or CAM?
  • Geenoui
    I play him at ST, since his stam is not fantastic. Uses less at ST than at CAM for me
  • kraid
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have the loan of him and ballack in my team to test them out. So far seems very very good, more stats then totgs Neymar for around 2mill less. Think I’ll end up doing him after rewards on Thursday if anything. There’s so many futmas cards to come plus 4 more icons though, really feel,like they’re trying to make us burn our cards early so our clubs are low for the big guys later on.
  • holdenwait
    54777 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    its gonna cost me 400k + untradeables .. more i look at him more i want him lol

but gonna try and resist til next set of rewards . might be tough