Disable timed finishing in wl

Andyw19_88
469 posts Sunday League Hero
If delay is there timing it right can't be done whilst the opponent is greening it every time,unless it can be done fairly should be disabled

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    Remove it altogether. lol Gameplay is decent, timed finishing ruins it.
  • I agree, get rid... cant do low driven as effective anymore so why not
  • Cupidstunt
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You score enough finesse shots without it so I don’t see why it’s needed
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Yes please it's not needed.
  • Tymsy83
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    It 100% needs removing, I’ve mastered it offline but online it doesn’t actually work due to delay
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    Remove timed finishing
    Nerf ai defending
  • Dutch3723
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Much as I agree with all of the comments that it should be removed can you honestly see ea doing that? It was one of their flagship new features that they advertised at the start? Just had three scored against me in one game (all left (weak) foot) from Kante 🤨
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    Much as I agree with all of the comments that it should be removed can you honestly see ea doing that? It was one of their flagship new features that they advertised at the start? Just had three scored against me in one game (all left (weak) foot) from Kante 🤨

Yeh I agree they like to ignore problems so it rather than take it on the chin and say its not ready yet we'll work on it for next year
  • AEsey
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah it is beyond helpful, it helps people too much :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worst thing they've ever done to the game. Not surprising they haven't and won't fix it because they're utterly incompetent, the true test of just how arrogant they are is whether it remains next year.
  • A_Snipe
    1860 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just lost to a guy timed shots from everywhere. Idc about them really. But they never fixed the angles. He would do all sorts of crazy spins
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something

Agreed
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s broken I scored miles out with varane using it. I abuse it and it’s bad for people
  • blue166
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remove Timed Finishing full stop.
  • Mizzle
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Foxsake wrote: »
    It’s broken I scored miles out with varane using it. I abuse it and it’s bad for people

Must be fun
  • Miklelin
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep. Remove.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018

Proving why its needed. Your opponent couldnt pull that off without timed finishing. It is a realistic feature. We should be able to control how good our shots are. This is what timed finishing allows us to do.
    I wouldnt have finished elite without timed finesse.
  • Dutch3723
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Footfan wrote: »

Proving why its needed. Your opponent couldnt pull that off without timed finishing. It is a realistic feature. We should be able to control how good our shots are. This is what timed finishing allows us to do.

I disagree - not in its current standing - I should have added the shots against me were 25 yards out pinged into the top corner.
    Controlling how good our shots are is fine but they’re assisted all the way into the top corner regardless of skill / ability at the moment, from all angles and from weak foot galore!
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Footfan wrote: »

I disagree - not in its current standing - I should have added the shots against me were 25 yards out pinged into the top corner.
    Controlling how good our shots are is fine but they’re assisted all the way into the top corner regardless of skill / ability at the moment, from all angles and from weak foot galore!

I assumed it was from distance. I do the same thing with Kante and any player. I dont remember trying it with courtois yet. I need to try it with him the next time i get to the opponent's last 3rd with my gk
  • Lambo91
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero

If they keep timed finishing in FIFA 20 I'm not buying it. Simple shots are going off target like top class players forgot how to shoot a few inches to the net punishing us for double tapping circle...are you kidding me...

Remove Timed Finishing

Remove 50/50 battle because that feature is what's causing the gameplay to be inconsistent since the 50/50 battle encourages the mechanics to let 82 Lucas from Spurs take the ball from CR7 with no effort causing the game to be inconsistent. Players not performing the way they should in every match because of the 50/50 battle letting your opponent have a "fair chance as well" and that is just beyond frustrating.
  • I like timed finishing got used to it finally its way op lol