We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Baby maradona or messi as ccam?

El.Diego
704 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone used both, any opinions?

Comments

• Crop_Dust3r
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've used 95 Maradona and he was great. Had Messi at the same time though and Messi outshined him every time.

Messi will never leave my squad.

Maradona felt a lot like Messi but lacked the finishing. Still an amazing player and if I had unlimited funds he would still be in my squad.
  • El.Diego
    I've used 95 Maradona and he was great. Had Messi at the same time though and Messi outshined him every time.

Messi will never leave my squad.

Maradona felt a lot like Messi but lacked the finishing. Still an amazing player and if I had unlimited funds he would still be in my squad.
    Thank you. Very helpful opinion.
  • El.Diego
    @Crop_Dust3r I’m worried only about messi stamina. But probably will try him anyway😉 Is he dead after 65min?
  • Wikypedia
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve used both, I like Maradona more. Maradona’s dribbling is better, but Messi is probably better at finishing. I use hunter on Messi though
  • Crop_Dust3r
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    El.Diego wrote: »
    @Crop_Dust3r I’m worried only about messi stamina. But probably will try him anyway😉 Is he dead after 65min?

Depends on the game and how much you sprint tbh. I use him at CAM which is probably the most demanding position relative to stamina. He can definitely get tired towards the end of the game but I sometimes alleviate this by swapping him to ST when I feel he may be getting tired.

Pretty sure Maradona has similar stamina stats so shouldn't really influence your decision.

Messi can dominate at ST as well as CAM but I've felt CAM or CF he is more influential.

Left foot (non timed) finesse for days... Thank me later, lol.
  • Wikypedia
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I second that. Using either Messi or Maradona, you need to pace your game, you can’t play full sprint the whole game.

If you only sprint when it’s necessary, both players can last the whole game. But if you are the kind who spam through passes, they will be dead by 70-75 min.

I use Maradona now, and I have Dybala on my bench just in case. I rarely sub him in though because I play possession style game which rarely requires me to sprint
  • El.Diego
    Wikypedia wrote: »
    I’ve used both, I like Maradona more. Maradona’s dribbling is better, but Messi is probably better at finishing. I use hunter on Messi though
    Thank for opinion
  • El.Diego
    El.Diego wrote: »

Depends on the gami’ll e and how much you sprint tbh. I use him at CAM which is probably the most demanding position relative to stamina. He can definitely get tired towards the end of the game but I sometimes alleviate this by swapping him to ST when I feel he may be getting tired.

Pretty sure Maradona has similar stamina stats so shouldn't really influence your decision.

Messi can dominate at ST as well as CAM but I've felt CAM or CF he is more influential.

Left foot (non timed) finesse for days... Thank me later, lol.
    I’ll give him a try and I’m not pressing or sprinting much so should be fine. Thx
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    Messi is unusable due to low stamina mate. Wait for TOTY if you really fancy him.
  • El.Diego
    Wikypedia wrote: »
    I second that. Using either Messi or Maradona, you need to pace your game, you can’t play full sprint the whole game.

If you only sprint when it’s necessary, both players can last the whole game. But if you are the kind who spam through passes, they will be dead by 70-75 min.

I use Maradona now, and I have Dybala on my bench just in case. I rarely sub him in though because I play possession style game which rarely requires me to sprint

I should be Ok then 😉 thx for your reply.