Should I do Campbell?

Don't really have any untradables so would cost 750kish. Obvious with packs if hope to bring that down. I have flashback goatves so woulf really like an icon CB to link him into my EPL team. How is Campbell? I've never really faced him

Comments

• BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Completed this morning and I don’t like him, I intended on using him for the ballack SBC if packs were kind but Kompany was the best card from them all. For me he’s always out of position and falls over under pressure. Boateng seems better, well he performs better in my team. Guess I’ll have to hold him for a bit until I build coins up as him and Reus wiped me out.
  • Barber2038
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    See sol is a beast for me breaks up play well solid header of the ball and he doesn’t fall over like you say for me strange how he performs for different people
  • Waldog94
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played afainst him last night and he was nothing flash turned like a bus and was so slow
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Barber2038 wrote: »
    See sol is a beast for me breaks up play well solid header of the ball and he doesn’t fall over like you say for me strange how he performs for different people

Funny you should say that as new Reus is playing worst than the 88. Gameplay wasn’t the best so possibly that. I had Lukaku IF and he was awful, bought him after my mate was raving about him. He didn’t believe me when telling him I was selling him until he came around for a beer and he had a go. Didn’t feel like the same player he said??