The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Can’t win a shootout! Need help!

Torn4do
1037 posts Professional
I have so far dominated 4 matches in champs weekend and managed to lose all 4 on pens!!

I just can’t score!!

Comments

• Goalrush
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Look at the players head. It turns to see which way he's going to put the ball.
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Goalrush wrote: »
    Look at the players head. It turns to see which way he's going to put the ball.

Yeah I do that and save a couple but can’t seem to get a goal myself, they always go right even if I wait until the run up to decide!

Just so frustrating losing in that way!
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    I always win mine and it sounds like I'm doing the same things suggested or that you claim to be doing.

Maybe you need to try psychology???

I try predict what the opponent thinks I'll do. So I'll go maybe for example. Right. Right. Left. Or I'll notice what they do

I've guessed am opponents direction on all shot before. I could just tell which way they'd go. I even stood in the middle for their final shot. I just felt it coming.

• BeanieGee
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seems easier to save than score sometimes I've found
  • BeanieGee wrote: »
    Seems easier to save than score sometimes I've found

I agree.

Even if you hit it hard to say the keepers right, if they guess the right way they will always save it, frustrating.

I used to be able to hit it high in the top corners, now I can’t get it above waist high.

I played one player who hit his penalties straight away, gave me no time to guess his direction.

• sido1968
    1351 posts Professional
    try finesse
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Well I’ve seen it all now!

Just been to another shootout 3-3 I have deciding Pam and they disconnect and I don’t get the win as the ball hits the back of the net!!! Hate cheaters!!