Final straw for how many?

Gingerboaby83
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So as it looks like we are not getting futmas, after the league sbcs, other sbcs not working, sancho rewards not being given and a whole load of other missing content. Lack of answers from the mods proving they don’t listen or care.

Think it’s time for a full point refund for us all as we have clearly been sold a lacklustre product. No info in what was to be expected on game release and when you ask the mods a question they either ignore or threaten you.

I’m done with you ea! You clearly have no interest in trying to grow the game on a platform that has 20million customers. I also own an Xbox and will be cancelling my ea access as not only have they ruined Star Wars, they have no interest in growing there biggest game on this console.

We had no info about the game at launch, or very little, about which content would be missing. If they had told us this and sold the game for £30 no one would of complained. Instead you have charged full price for a second rate product.

A joke of a company

Comments

• KRANG00
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Nintendo is for getting plumbers to jump down pipes that’s why
  • Refund
  • Im thinking about full refund (game + points and I dont care what their rules are saying) .

Who else?
  • @
    teh_shrike wrote: »
    Im thinking about full refund (game + points and I dont care what their rules are saying) .

Who else?

Me
  • teh_shrike wrote: »
    Im thinking about full refund (game + points and I dont care what their rules are saying) .

Who else?

It’s almost necessary at this point to be honest. I might even just get the game again on PS4 anyway, but regardless it is appauling on the Switch and we need a refund.
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There was some info about the switch version I remember seeing an article saying that the switch will have "unique" features but so far the only thing unique about fifa 19 for switch is all of the missing content. I am not going to say that we should have gotten squad battles, or objectives, or division rivals, but any sort of an attempt to design a game mode that would be rewarding to the players and promote the games overall replayability would have been nice. After all isnt EA in the business of creating games it should have come easy for them to actually use creative problem solving to come up with something that actually expandes the title from last year's iteration.