FUTMAS

idtn
7 posts Ball Boy
So, where is SBC?
I understand that Nintendo Switch players can't complete Prime Icon SBCs, but why I can't complete Torreira, Zaha and Gomez?

Comments

• i'm crying rn
  • just WHY!?!?
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last year FUTMAS was available. Last year the League SBCs were available. Are we going backwards with this game?
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    And the news section in the Switch has the Futmas ad... Disorganization level: Ultimate.
  • it looks like a false advertisement. give me a sec, will repost from one tweet I've seen today. but honestly I believe - they simply dont care.
    "See 15 U.S. Code § 54; Cal. Civ. Code § 1770; Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17500, et seq."
  • Cervelo
    69 posts Park Captain
    Do you think FUTMAS was going to roll out for Switch, but the SBC's did not work, as some of them have done in the past for us. So they pulled them at the last minute, but forgot to pull the ads? Is it worth raising a ticket for it?
    It's all a bit of a let down.
  • Cervelo
    69 posts Park Captain
    Just to add to this some one has opened a ticket on the report a bug page for this. Not sure it will help.
  • EA_Andy
    3267 posts EA Community Manager
    And the news section in the Switch has the Futmas ad... Disorganization level: Ultimate.

Do you have a screenshot of this?
  • Rotorooter
    47 posts Park Captain
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Do you have a screenshot of this?

In the Nintendo Life article that Rotorooter find there is plenty of proof. But rest easy, EA. We all notice that in some moment during the weekend you added a SBC called FUTMAS Challenge or something like that. Rewards? Mega Pack and Rare Electrum Players Pack.

Are we seeing the players SBC's that are really important and valuable during FUTMAS? Probably no...

But now EA got their backs covered. What a shameless company.
  • Gingerboaby83
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has there been any response from ea or Nintendo on any of the articles yet?
  • EA_Andy
    edited December 2018

It looks like there was a FUTMAS SBC added but it's not one of the players you may have seen on other platforms.

I will try and get an answer on whether this kind of content will be coming on Switch.
  • EA_Andy
  • Bgomez93
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1073638890811084800?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/441941/false-advertising

@EA_Andy Honestly it’s really sad to see FIFA on switch get so ignored by EA. It has so much potential to do so good, but no one really cares. Then we have EA wondering why sales of FIFA on Nintendo consoles are so low. Why would I spend $60 on a downgraded game, when I can get something COMPLETE and better for $60 on a different console? It’s frustrating and disappointing really.
  • Gingerboaby83

It looks like there was a FUTMAS SBC added but it's not one of the players you may have seen on other platforms.

I will try and get an answer on whether this kind of content will be coming on Switch.

Thanks for taking the time to try and help us. We are only asking why the content is missing when it looked like it was coming as per the news feeds. It’s a shame as having played on Xbox as well the switch version has the better gameplay.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    Thanks for the help @EA_Andy! :smiley: We will wait for any response.
  • EA_Andy
    edited December 2018
    It looks as though the messaging that was showing on your console wasn't intended. We're now working to have it removed (if it wasn't already).

There won't be Advent Player SBCs on Nintendo Switch. I know this isn't the news you wanted but wanted to let you know as soon as possible.
  • Cervelo
    69 posts Park Captain
    Hi @EA_Andy thank you for the reply.
  • Gingerboaby83
    It looks as though the messaging that was showing on your console wasn't intended. We're now working to have it removed (if it wasn't already).

There won't be Advent Player SBCs on Nintendo Switch. I know this isn't the news you wanted but wanted to let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks for telling us
  • BrychanCymru
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park

Thanks for telling us, but it's really not good enough. There's no reason as to why these players aren't on the Switch. I know it's nothing to do with you, but we weren't told that there would be less content than last year before the game released
  • EA_Andy wrote: »

Wanted to let us know as soon as possible? It took 5 days! You could have sent everybody a hand written letter in the post in 5 days.

The time to tell us was in September before we wasted our money on this miserable excuse of a game. Never again. There will be no FIFA20 in this house.

• the_bad_seeds_fc
    EA...
  • Unacceptable.

This was available last year. What the h*** happened? I was looking forward to this as it was probably the best (if not only) fun SBC we actually had available.

I think everyone would like an explanation on the prioritization made.

I want my money back,
  • Rotorooter
    47 posts Park Captain
    No reason given. And the advertisement is still up on the switch news page. Seriously? How do we go about complaining to advertisement regulators? May as well have had something called F*ckmas on the switch where you trade all your players in return for an animated version of the allegations brought against the games cover star.
  • Rotorooter wrote: »
    No reason given. And the advertisement is still up on the switch news page. Seriously? How do we go about complaining to advertisement regulators? May as well have had something called F*ckmas on the switch where you trade all your players in return for an animated version of the allegations brought against the games cover star.

Probably the best post I've ever read on any forum. Top class Rotorooter, it was almost worth buying the game just to be here on this forum and reading that.