EA pushing competitivness has made this game so miserable.

Pughy30
25340 posts Player of the Year
Now EA have mode bronzes and silvers useless i don't see where casual players are supposed to enjoy this game. Draft has a paywall and the WL is for people who like to be miserable so for people who wanna just use different cards not the meta teams where are you supposed to even go?

Comments

• mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Well I just left FIFA behind. It felt weird at first but I am enjoying my life A LOT more now.
  • ASHERLAUYY
    739 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    mHazard wrote: »
    Well I just left FIFA behind. It felt weird at first but I am enjoying my life A LOT more now.

Was Fifa genuinely that stressful for you lol?
  • Empyrium7
    2639 posts Fans' Favourite
    online friendlies (boring and opponents usually quit after conceding the first goal)
    I agree with you though, there should be a casual mode with rewards
  • Adrian095
    33668 posts National Team Captain
    plusone-1.gif
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    They need to implement a casual mode in Fifa 20. They should bring back silver/bronze cups with random matchmaking.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »

No, not at all. I didn't even play WL. But I was kind of addicted to all things considering FIFA. Trading, team building, chitchat at forums etc. It was kind of controlling too much of my spare time and whatnot. While not playing I was staring at my phone or trading with companion app. I have family who need me around and present so decided it was time to let this nonsense go. Best decision ever tbh. I play NHL now when I got "real" spare time.
  • mHazard wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »

No, not at all. I didn't even play WL. But I was kind of addicted to all things considering FIFA. Trading, team building, chitchat at forums etc. It was kind of controlling too much of my spare time and whatnot. While not playing I was staring at my phone or trading with companion app. I have family who need me around and present so decided it was time to let this nonsense go. Best decision ever tbh. I play NHL now when I got "real" spare time.

Fair play mate, I really think a lot people need to re-evaluate whether they actually enjoy fifa or not and act accordingly.

Every other day I see people spout the same old rubbish that they're 'done with EA' yet funnily enough they're back just in time for next weekend league. No one forces us to play this game, people have to take accountability
  • ASHERLAUYY wrote: »

this is fact my blood pressure was always normal 120/70 now after 3 months with fifa 19 my blood pressure now 150/100
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    Miss playing with my Brazilian Silver teams from past years.
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    remember fifa 12? we all played for fun, now we r playing for some coins.
  • GLAN12
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolutely . I can’t believe how pathetic some of the opponents I come up against are . You’d think it was the World Cup final . I’m with you mate , it’s more stress than fun . However I’m not afraid to admit I’m addicted lol
  • Wish they'd kept the all the Esport crap out of FUT.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tell you what kills the game? Youtubers, post a video of every single exploit in the game, seen competitive play? All they score is finesse shots, brutal brutal game, sooner people stop playing it the better
  • Tell you what kills the game? Youtubers, post a video of every single exploit in the game, seen competitive play? All they score is finesse shots, brutal brutal game, sooner people stop playing it the better

YouTube, so bad for fifa
  • Recoba
    3569 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018

FIFA 12 bronze cups. Those were the days.

bronze+team.jpg

• Rebound19
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special

The last FIFA I genuinely had so much fun playing.
  • Pughy30
    25340 posts Player of the Year
    Take me back to the days when i could use this team
    33407522bb336fd22fec98dd540501c8.png
  • JackoEFC
    93 posts Park Captain
    Could not agree more, every game is a sweatfest, a broken over competative mess they have made here.
  • Adrian095
    :'(
  • Safehands84
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    I wouldn’t mind a return to cups and more incentive to use silver and bronze players in the cup. They killed off silver and bronzes when they started making all players golds in totw. Other than the odd exception silver and bronze are nothing more than sbc fodder. They may as well just do away with them all together and just have gold players.

I’m a causal gamer, I just try and keep a positive mindset play how I like, use players I like irl. Obviously try and win but not at all cost. If my opponents being a douche celebrating, watching replays etc let him get on with it and don’t go tic for tac still skip your goals etc. If he an absolute a hole. I use one of my kids toys stick it on the thumb stick and go brush teeth,
  • lalalaala
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    every game is the same ! .. AI Defend Whole match and First time finesse shots .. It became boring .. I Have an 8 mil squad .. I Did a lot of trading .. I Enjoyed my squad but now it becamed boring .. eveysingle match is like a final .. opponents only ai defend , cant pass trough defenses .. it became boring
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1173 posts Professional
    Recoba wrote: »

FIFA 12 bronze cups. Those were the days.

bronze+team.jpg

Yep not only that single online matches were also fun no matter team you used
  • Mido
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Imagine silver/bronze flashback cards from the earlier days.
  • Adrian095
    Mido wrote: »
    Imagine silver/bronze flashback cards from the earlier days.

Did that with El Sha and EA bottled it