1 posts Park Captain
Every single one goes in. Broken game think it’s unfixable now

Comments

• TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    They’ve been broken
  • Grifan
    1290 posts Professional
    Had a few today that just flew in when the striker was facing away from goal and was outside box, stupid honestly
  • Waldog94
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finesse shots are broken is as common knowledge as water been wet or the sky been blue
  • Durrani13
    1285 posts Professional
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    Finesse shots are broken is as common knowledge as water been wet or the sky been blue

Water is not actually wet and the sky is not really blue :wink:
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't work for me no more
  • SirSkinner
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Only when you use timed finishing, if you don't then your finesse shots are just a lobbed pass to the 'keeper. It's beyond ridiculous
  • Recoba
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    Regular finesse shots have been nerfed.

Timed finesse still 100% goal.
  • SPN1987
    2158 posts Fans' Favourite
    I still refuse to abuse them to the max. Since It's giving me no satisfaction scoring them. But everyone seems to be more focused on winning than actually trying to have fun while playing.
  • SirSkinner
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    I still refuse to abuse them to the max. Since It's giving me no satisfaction scoring them. But everyone seems to be more focused on winning than actually trying to have fun while playing.

Never done them, never will. The game isn't much fun when players spin on the spot and put it top corner from 30 yards though, especially when they have a defender breathing down their necks.