Keeper on 5 chem

Safehands84
3020 posts National Call-Up
Anybody used a keeper on 5 chem? I have Neuer untradeable and he been great, by far best keeper I’ve used. I’ve currently got Bonnuci and Hummels in front but packed Benatia untradeable and heard great things about him so was going to replace Hummels

Comments

• ICUP
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    why not just get rid of Bonucci?
  • kraid
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    ICUP wrote: »

• Safehands84
    ICUP wrote: »

I play out from the back and very wide and he fits my style Perfectly. He’s long balls to my wingers are a great weapon for me.
  • Safehands84
    Bonnuci also untradeable where as I can sell hummels
  • ikbensjimmie
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anybody used a keeper on 5 chem? I have Neuer untradeable and he been great, by far best keeper I’ve used. I’ve currently got Bonnuci and Hummels in front but packed Benatia untradeable and heard great things about him so was going to replace Hummels

5 chem is fine as long as your team is 100 chem, but higher is better obviously.

5 chem is also what subs get when you put them in the game.
  • Safehands84
    Teams this at the minute. hoping for an sbc Tevez. I switch to false 9 in game. Like my team weak points are Jorginho his passing good but he’s weak, Willian doesn’t get involved enough and Zarate decent but plays as you imagine an 84 to play. Rest are great and have no issue with them. Pavon top class which why I want a good version of Tevez.
    If Tevez doesn’t drop I’ll blow majority on a icon striker maybe Raul middle. If he does I’ll save a bit more and get Giggs and Scholes.

2rgkxw8.png
  • ikbensjimmie
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nice team. Don't know if you are saving your coins for Futmas or something else, but RTTF Florenzi was huge for me.

And you can try IF Willian, since he will get 10 chem.