Best RW - Serie A, would like some suggestions

distilled89
55 posts Park Captain
I've been using UCL Callejon, he's not terrible but I would like to try something new, trying to save for Figo but since he costs 1 million + I want to try something cheaper

Any ideas?

Comments

• raul7kiev
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cheap solution - Balde. He is good like in previous Fifa.
    Figo - absolutly brilliant for his price and highly recomended.
  • Maybe start off with a narrow formation and then change to wide formation at the start of the game and use Mertens and Dybala on the wings?
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    SIF Suso, perfect for FIFA 19 with his long shots
  • bigpokey24
    4777 posts Big Money Move
    The best RW or RM, is any of the cuadrado cards with an engine chem. I have used serieA all year long in Fifa 19....he has no competition have him set to wide and he runs the show..sif suso was poor for me...Also OTW Verdi is one OP card...
  • distilled89
    55 posts Park Captain
    I tried the Sif Suso as soon as it came out, but sadly he didn't do better than Callejon for me

I will try UCL cuadrado, thanks for the tips guys :)
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    The best RW or RM, is any of the cuadrado cards with an engine chem. I have used serieA all year long in Fifa 19....he has no competition have him set to wide and he runs the show..sif suso was poor for me...Also OTW Verdi is one OP card...

Another for Verdi. I also think he was given as a free card was he not, at the start of the game?
    Or maybe a stupid easy objective?

Very good player. Plays much better than his rating and his stats suggest
  • distilled89
    55 posts Park Captain
    JV24601 wrote: »

Another for Verdi. I also think he was given as a free card was he not, at the start of the game?

yep, got him, he plays good but i would prefer someone taller, might change idea if he ever gets an inform... doubt it tho
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional
    JV24601 wrote: »

yep, got him, he plays good but i would prefer someone taller, might change idea if he ever gets an inform... doubt it tho

Yep it's not looking likely.

Sounds like you have the right idea going forward though. There's a real lack of quality in that position for Serie A, so Figo/an Icon is your best shot in the long run.