What is going on with this game

Williejno1
3114 posts National Call-Up
This is horrendous from last night I’ve went from 2100 (roughly were I’ve been for weeks)skill points to 1500 lol my players can’t pass ,tackle ,shoot
High press constant pressure is back
Whatever that patch has done manual tackling has completely changed this is driving me nuts surely I havnt gotten 600 skill points worse in a day ffs
I’m looking fairly stupid with a 7 mil coin team and getting absolutely battered by everyone lol

I think it may be time for a break to refresh

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Feels like the first patch again minus the side footed shooting. Manolas back to scoring overhead kicks :joy:
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    I went win lose win lose for 11 games straight today. Was weird.
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    This is horrendous from last night I’ve went from 2100 (roughly were I’ve been for weeks)skill points to 1500 lol my players can’t pass ,tackle ,shoot
    Whatever that patch has done manual tackling has completely changed this is driving me nuts surely I havnt gotten 600 skill points worse in a day ffs
    I’m looking fairly stupid with a 7 mil coin team and getting absolutely battered by everyone lol

All of the things you are struggling with are the same for your opponents. You need to adapt to the new (and worse) gameplay mechanics. Bear in mind that they will probably patch it again before Christmas though and you'll be back to square one!
  • Williejno1
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Feels like the first patch again minus the side footed shooting. Manolas back to scoring overhead kicks :joy:

Ball is bouncing everywhere again after tackles
  • CfcBlue
    4046 posts National Call-Up
    I think this is an alternate reality where we are guinea pigs for some horrible plot. Like how much abuse can a human take before ...
  • Williejno1

Something similar here havnt been counting though so can’t say for sure I only know it’s been a lot 😂
  • Williejno1
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

All of the things you are struggling with are the same for your opponents. You need to adapt to the new (and worse) gameplay mechanics. Bear in mind that they will probably patch it again before Christmas though and you'll be back to square one!
    I was actually starting to enjoy my gameplay I wasn’t to far away from div 2 now I’m near div 5 ffs
    I really don’t get this company
  • MHoney1234

Seriously bro, I avoid the standing tackle button unless I’m in or around the box last ditch. Pressing circle is like giving them a penalty, guaranteed open chance 9/10. Running into players far more effective :joy:
  • TheBenson
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dropped down two divisions last night. Glad I'm not the only one that's had this happen.
  • bigpokey24
    5751 posts Big Money Move
    seems like the game is broken the last 2 patches really messed it up. I thought the patch before this one was to reward manual tackling, well it actually punishes anyone who tries to tackle manually... Even simple passes are intercepted .

It aint no fun anymore, sold all my players... not even going to play this current WL.. 5 freaking patches all in 6 weeks
  • Williejno1

Seriously bro, I avoid the standing tackle button unless I’m in or around the box last ditch. Pressing circle is like giving them a penalty, guaranteed open chance 9/10. Running into players far more effective :joy:
    I’m so used to using it though that’s the main problem kind of set I’m my ways if anything they should have improved manual tackling not decreased it ffs
  • Torn4do
    1319 posts Professional
    Terrible for me too, I have a lot of pace in my team but no one can run! Passes go astray all the time, dribbling is terrible and tackling is shocking, players just don’t respond to any controls!!

Weekend League is going to be horrible so may only play a few games as can’t enjoy it at the moment!!
  • Williejno1
    I may play a few games of squad battles I think trying to get the ball from the ai will be more relaxing than this lol
  • MHoney1234

I’m so used to using it though that’s the main problem kind of set I’m my ways if anything they should have improved manual tackling not decreased it ffs

You’ll find the “better players” on this game only making 5/6 tackles. Just not worth the risk. I get what you’re saying though
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    they patch one thing another thing gets broken this game cannot be fixed its beyond repair we are going to have to wait till fifa 20 . lets hope fifa 20 isnt bad and instead of buying it watch the content creaters play before buying
  • Skorpio71
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It turned from one patch to a half decent game and after the last patch it is now terrible again
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional

Wrong. Your opponent can 100% have different game play.
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something

Wrong. Your opponent can 100% have different game play.

What I meant is they are playing with the same code, same mechanics etc. Clearly their connection can be better and their experience will be better but ultimately everyone is playing the same version of the game.
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    Whenever i hit a streak of 3-4 losses i remind my self.

1. Let go of the sprint button
    2. Pass the ball faster. Pass back if needed.
    3. Try no to control defenders, and if i have to, dont manually tackle unless in the box to stop a shot.

If i go 7-8 games unbeated i pretty much lose concentration and start playing like a tard. Just forcing plays upfront and constantly holding spring button and tackling with my palyers. This is a very good way to lose games.
  • Goalrush
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special

That's all I've done, win lose
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up

I am also doing that recently... There is no clean tackle in the box... Unless it is opponent, who can do sliding tackle without any foul
  • Cornushon
    5568 posts Big Money Move

Rarely agree with this EA lover but he is right this time xoxo
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    I may play a few games of squad battles I think trying to get the ball from the ai will be more relaxing than this lol

The reason why SB is better... even if you concede 3time tackled goal... you can skip it and don't have to watch the buy DAB...
  • antonius
    791 posts Professional
    I do feel sorry for the kids getting this Christmas and us if theres more people jumping on the servers.... server
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    A football game where players have to avoid running, tackling and passing just to make it playable? Haha good one EA, good one!
  • Diggy
    15569 posts World Class
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    I think this is an alternate reality where we are guinea pigs for some horrible plot. Like how much abuse can a human take before ...

It’s funny you mention that I was thinking the same thing yesterday
  • Williejno1
    Diggy wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »

It’s funny you mention that I was thinking the same thing yesterday
    Lol We part of a big conspiracy I could see us all in about 10 years walking about like zombies with ea controlling the planet
  • Williejno1
    antonius wrote: »
    I do feel sorry for the kids getting this Christmas and us if theres more people jumping on the servers.... server

Don’t worry they have opened a new hamster breeding facility to make sure that wheel keeps turning no matter what lol
  • Williejno1
    Dronegan wrote: »
    Whenever i hit a streak of 3-4 losses i remind my self.

1. Let go of the sprint button
    2. Pass the ball faster. Pass back if needed.
    3. Try no to control defenders, and if i have to, dont manually tackle unless in the box to stop a shot.

If i go 7-8 games unbeated i pretty much lose concentration and start playing like a tard. Just forcing plays upfront and constantly holding spring button and tackling with my palyers. This is a very good way to lose games.
    Indeed 100% u most definitely have to play with a clear head rage play is not good for the mind lol
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    How did you go from 2100+ to 1500 damn.

1500 is where the below average players are. 1600+ is good players.

Connection maybe having problems? Shouldn't be dropping from so good to that. Crazy stuff