L1vingl1fe
3074 posts National Call-Up
This good...

xir6kBq.gif

Instant sell

Comments

• I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Lol he was so bad for me also, sold him after a few games.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    lol thats the game not the keeper. He's got fantastic stats bar his height.
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Runefang wrote: »

Shame he doesn't play to even half those stats.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31692 posts National Team Captain

Lmao everyone knows stats don't necessarily mean anything. His hero card is easily the worst keeper I've ever used...despite how good his stats are
  • Noisy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was awful for me too especially at corners
  • tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Such a bad keeper another size means everything ;)
  • bergundytomato
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mandanda just always feels like he might make a mistake. Sirigu over him, all day.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol I had exactly the same stupid animation happen a couple of days ago but it was TOTS De Gea. He was untradeable so I didnt get rid of him, but it was tempting to discard.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Made at least a mistake a game for me.

Buffoon was the same.

Loves was the same.

Lloris wasnt the same.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move

Lmao everyone knows stats don't necessarily mean anything. His hero card is easily the worst keeper I've ever used...despite how good his stats are

Then "everyone" are morons tbh.

I've got tots mandanda and he's extremely good for me, plays like I would expect for a slightly short keeper whose stats make him a 94 rated GK in-game.
  • P
    7507 posts League Winner
    Tried him and then promptly changed back to IF lloris.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31692 posts National Team Captain

Then "everyone" are morons tbh.

I've got tots mandanda and he's extremely good for me, plays like I would expect for a slightly short keeper whose stats make him a 94 rated GK in-game.

lol you must be the one lucky guy... i've used short keepers... never had a problem with height... but Hero Mandanda was awful saving simple ground shots, shots to the side... his height was never an issue.

besides it's FIFA for you... every single De Gea is god awful for me when i use him... but he's a brick wall when I play against him. it happens... but you are literally the only person i've heard praise him. just wanna throw that out there.
  • NFFC94
    9 posts Ball Boy
    I have SIF Mandanda and he's hands down the best keeper i've used in UT across all the years.
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    I didn't like him at all, the guy couldn't catch a cold. I gave him a few games but sold him while he was still at max.

I bough TOTS Lopez to play behind Silva/luiz, very solid keeper.
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    Used his Hero card for a dozen or so games. Wasn't a fan. I went back to NIF Neuer.
  • Euan
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    not good.
  • Shaanxz
    20312 posts Club Captain
    Lol he made 17 saves against me until tots Jonathan soriano stepped up to the plate
  • La flama blanca
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had his first if in an untradeable pack. Up there with the worst keepers I've used so not surprised his tots is poor
  • tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    NFFC94 wrote: »
    I have SIF Mandanda and he's hands down the best keeper i've used in UT across all the years.

The best keeper I understand everyone has an opinion on his card but this smells like something I done earlier.
  • L1vingl1fe
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I didn't like him at all, the guy couldn't catch a cold. I gave him a few games but sold him while he was still at max.

I bough TOTS Lopez to play behind Silva/luiz, very solid keeper.

I have TOTS Alves behind them but might go back to Sirigu who has always been great for me
  • L1vingl1fe
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Lol he made 17 saves against me until tots Jonathan soriano stepped up to the plate

He either makes the insane saves or really messes things up
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow lmao