Reporting Players

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
Last night we played against a team with two incredibly racist player profiles. How do I go about reporting them? I have their usernames written down.

Comments

• You probably won't be surprised to learn this will likely fall on deaf ears mate. One of the worst I have seen is a pro club playing in Sunderland kit with a sick as sh*t name relating to Bradley Lowery and every single player names something equally as sick with his name in it and I'd be shocked if it isn't still out there.

EA quite simply don't give a monkeys.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    You probably won't be surprised to learn this will likely fall on deaf ears mate. One of the worst I have seen is a pro club playing in Sunderland kit with a sick as sh*t name relating to Bradley Lowery and every single player names something equally as sick with his name in it and I'd be shocked if it isn't still out there.

I figured as much to be honest, yeah. I'd still like to report them though as I feel not doing so is accepting it on my part. And it's not acceptable.

Failing that, anywhere I can name and shame them for some 'vigilante' justice? :joy:
  • Doolallyfrank
    65 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    Were they wearing Chelsea kits? :D
  • giib
    18 posts Ball Boy
    You probably won't be surprised to learn this will likely fall on deaf ears mate. One of the worst I have seen is a pro club playing in Sunderland kit with a sick as sh*t name relating to Bradley Lowery and every single player names something equally as sick with his name in it and I'd be shocked if it isn't still out there.

Our club came up against these a few weeks back ,total disgrace . I sent one of the members a msg after the game and got an expected response of FO .

• giib wrote: »

Our club came up against these a few weeks back ,total disgrace . I sent one of the members a msg after the game and got an expected response of FO .

I suspected they might still be around. In what world is something like that funny? The mind boggles.
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Closing this out but one resource that might help out is heading to https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/.

This discussion has been closed.