Rating Gone Down One - what the hell?

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
When I was playing last week my pro got to 89 rating. Last night I put it on and it has knocked me back down to 88! I haven't touch the skill points or his physical build at all. He's just lost an overall point for no reason. Is this something to do with the patch??

Comments

• Orikoru wrote: »
    When I was playing last week my pro got to 89 rating. Last night I put it on and it has knocked me back down to 88! I haven't touch the skill points or his physical build at all. He's just lost an overall point for no reason. Is this something to do with the patch??

Yes it does. Patch broke the rating system of the game. Every player lost one point on their ovr ratings.
  • giib
    18 posts Ball Boy
    11v11 has also become a joke , every time you are in either box the lag is incredible . I'd say all EA are bothered about is UT but that's become a joke as well . FIFA 19 is broken beyond repair .
  • Astralprojectio
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    The rating is not really broken with the new update. Its actually fixed.

Before the rating on the progress circle showed for example 90 as a rating, when the circle was only 89 and a half or more.

Now it will show 90 only when the circle reached full 90.

Hence it will show 89 now if its only 89 and a half circle. Or 3 quarter. Untill its resch full circle.

Its actually more accurate now. U didnt lose any progress on all traits. Everything is the same.

Post edited by Astralprojectio on