This is the WORST sports game EVER made.

Gunin
278 posts Sunday League Hero
When I push the stick in one direction and it passes in a completely different direction that's not a mistake or a bad pass that's garbage

When i'm pushing the change defender button and the EA elves decide to switch to the completely wrong player to defend the ball even though there is a player right next to them that's garbage

When you push the cover button and instead of your defender getting in between the ball and goal the EA elves make your player run to the back of the player with the ball that's garbage
(I mean seriously what professional athlete doesn't know to stay in between the ball and the goal ? )

That's just the beginning of the many garbage things in this game that is suppose to be "Authentic" that would get you fired from any professional sports team . Especially if you did it with the frequency that it happens in this game .

Also I play on PC it's the most horrible feeling game there is . Playing FUT online is like grinding your teeth down with a piece of glass and no anesthetic . It's like having a splinter stuck under your toe nail . It feels horrible. Everyone plays sweaty AF . There are OBVIOUSLY cheaters but EA doesn't care. You can report them to Origin record it on video they don't care. No one gets banned for exploiting the game ever unless it has to do with COINS .. That should tell you everything you need to know about this garbage company . All EA cares about is in game purchases. We are all their sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh LOL DAMN EA you suck thanks for nothing .

Comments

• Wi1son73
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite
    Give it a day and it you’ll be back at it lol..
  • Gunin
    edited December 2018
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

What choice do i have they have a monopoly on the FIFA contract. Literally no one else can make a FIFA game. Once again making us sheep Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh say it with me sheep Baaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least i'm admitting it LOL
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s hot trash better for them to cancel this year give us r money back and re try next year
  • Zidane11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    Foxsake wrote: »
    It’s hot trash better for them to cancel this year give us r money back and re try next year

Hahahaha!!! Are you the funniest @ home son?? 🙂
  • Wi1son73
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gunin wrote: »

What choice do i have they have a monopoly on the FIFA contract. Literally no one else can make a FIFA game. Once again making us sheep Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh say it with me sheep Baaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least i'm admitting it LOL

I was this close to trading my Fifa In, I’m still contemplating it.
    i
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero

When there are a ton of new games out recently, it makes it easier to drop FIFA.
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GARBAGE 19
  • MaldinisHeir
    342 posts Sunday League Hero

They only have a monopoly because you give importance to licences.

Forget about licences and then any games company can compete.

You should try PES it’s a slight improvement but also struggles with consumers obsession over aesthetics and licences.
  • Dollenjwz
    67 posts Park Captain
    Stop blaming the game for your losses and get better
  • Tzatziki78
    74 posts Park Captain
    Dollenjwz wrote: »

Hahahaha u guys are the best. Watch out it's the get gud squad....

This game is a piece of **** and I have been playing FIFA since 1998... After 20 years I am close to never playing it ever again.
  • Gunin
    Dollenjwz wrote: »

BAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Gunin
    I was just playing weekend league and why does my player take a random SUPER BIG TOUCH ! he pushes the ball like 15 yards away from himself in traffic ?(I didn't even touch the right stick) The stuff the players do in this game would get you cut from any professional team. Any professional golf player could play better than most of the so called professional athletes in this game. Why can't the players get the ball when it's rolling super slow ? Right pass them ? LOL This game is such a joke. You notice that you can't do anything with your defender when the ball is rolling ? WTF is that LOL ? It's starting to get funny . Same game my player did a bicycle kick pass and I didn't push a button LOL . The PC version of this game is soooooooo pathetic. I feel like 30% of the players just cheat so they can feel famous ? I don't know why you would want to cheat at a game to feel good but hey it happens. I get the super convenient lag. Like right when i'm going to go on a breakaway the game pauses and then goes hyperspeed until they get the ball back and then it magically stops and everything is fine. Or the other one where your players seem to be moving the way your opponent wants them to move. Like i'm pushing the stick away from them but my player is running directly towards them LOL . Or my all time personal favorite, i'm passing in a direction away from the defender but it decides to pass directly to them instead. Sometimes I wonder who is controlling my players ? Am I playing this game or is EA playing for me ? This game is a giant piece of sloth feces LOL.

I hope EA stock drops to like 10 bucks a share that's the only way they will listen to us instead of being mad at us because we tell them what's wrong with the game. Worst Sports Game EVER !

p.s. You wanna know how to tell if a sports game is complete and utter garbage ? Have the player with the ball do nothing and see how hard it is to just walk up and take the ball LOL Do THAT IN THIS GAME and play the Benny HIll music while you do it LOL Why is it harder to change direction without the ball than with the ball ? LOL Who thought that physics up at EA huh LOL ? GOD this game is such a joke. Worst Sports Game EVER !
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    y'all need to get good, there is nothing wrong with fifa 19 and its the best game of the year :angry:
  • Gunin
    Shehraj wrote: »
    y'all need to get good, there is nothing wrong with fifa 19 and its the best game of the year :angry:

"BAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " says the sheep
  • Shehraj

"BAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " says the sheep

• Shehraj
    OP it seems like you have an addiction and should seek profesional help tbh, not trying to insult you. You have been making threads for 3 years now on how terrible the game is and how mad it makes you, yet you still play it. Why?
  • Gunin
    OP it seems like you have an addiction and should seek profesional help tbh, not trying to insult you. You have been making threads for 3 years now on how terrible the game is and how mad it makes you, yet you still play it. Why?

Yes you are . And your a troll . I've been complaining because the game sucks . When something sucks I say so . I call it like I see it. No BS involved. That's why I just called you out for being a troll .
  • Shehraj

Yes you are . And your a troll . I've been complaining because the game sucks . When something sucks I say so . I call it like I see it. No BS involved. That's why I just called you out for being a troll .

I was trolling until I saw your post history, every single one has been geared towards how much you hate this game. Maybe try a different type of game with less stress?
  • Gunin
    edited December 2018

I was trolling until I saw your post history, every single one has been geared towards how much you hate this game. Maybe try a different type of game with less stress?

Your still trolling. I complain because it's bad. This game sucks but troll boys will take up for it and feel good about trolling and claiming to be good at a garbage game. You probably do all of the stuff I'm complaining about to other people that's why your trolling so hard .
  • Gunin
    edited December 2018

Bro you got 5500 post in 1 year ???? LOL What do you do everyday ? hahahahahahahaha

Do you get paid to post on here ? IS that why you're so trolly ? Are you the EA troll ?
  • COLD-187
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    17 Worse
  • forearms
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018

Bro you got 5500 post in 1 year ???? LOL What do you do everyday ? hahahahahahahaha

Do you get paid to post on here ? IS that why you're so trolly ? Are you the EA troll ?

He posts in the Real Football forum. There are more posts being made in this forum than just game related ones.
    Post edited by forearms on
  • Shehraj
    forearms wrote: »

He posts in the Real Football forum. There are more posts being made in this forum than rage fuiled rant based ones.

fixed your post to make it more applicable to this thread :lol:
  • forearms

He posts in the Real Football forum. There are more posts being made in this forum than rage fuiled rant based ones.

I dont play 19, but I still have plenty of rage filled rants due to Jose. LOL
  • Gunin

You can post where ever you want you are still a troll and you are still trolling . Keep trolling troll troll a long . Nothing you're doing or saying is making the game better go somewhere and talk about boots or haircuts troll .
  • Gunin

He posts in the Real Football forum. There are more posts being made in this forum than just game related ones.

I'll get 5500 post too just responding to his trolly buttcheeks . What's the real football forum on a video game board ? That's where you talk about why messi is the best int he world and how they got his haircut wrong and didn't give him the proper beard he deserves ? LOL gtfo LOL
  • forearms

I'll get 5500 post too just responding to his trolly buttcheeks . What's the real football forum on a video game board ? That's where you talk about why messi is the best int he world and how they got his haircut wrong and didn't give him the proper beard he deserves ? LOL gtfo LOL

Um, ok then. Cant tell if you are serious or not. So...

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/categories/real-football
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional

You can post where ever you want you are still a troll and you are still trolling . Keep trolling troll troll a long . Nothing you're doing or saying is making the game better go somewhere and talk about boots or haircuts troll .

Triggered

• Gunin
    Gainzy wrote: »

Triggered

You think so ? Maybe you're the one that's triggered ?
  • howedan
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have you tried AFL Live? Perspective is everything