RTTF Pique

GLAN12
86 posts Park Captain
Can’t work out whether this guy is fantastic or absolute pony.
Thought I’d give him a whirl just to try some different centre halves aside from the usual Varane / Rawos/ Van Dijk/ Sanchez etc .

Also will his price dramatically increase or decrease

Comments

• Carlos181
    3594 posts National Call-Up
    Heard he’s a tank, but almost seems like he would be a liability. Depends on who Barça draws, I believe their threats would be Liverpool or PSG if they drew one of those. Every other possibility seems like an easy win.
  • GLAN12
    86 posts Park Captain
    Yeah once I can get a shadow put on him I’ll be able to tell whether I can use him long term or not as at the moment his pace is an issue .
    However acquiring a shadow on the marker at the moment is like trying to walk to the moon
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    From here on its a total gamble. Any team may lose the first 2 coming matches or win the first 2 depending on the draw lol. I'm keeping my Renato Sanches hoping bayern to draw schalke or something. His 87 card will be icony
  • Carlos181
    3594 posts National Call-Up
    jonkero wrote: »
    From here on its a total gamble. Any team may lose the first 2 coming matches or win the first 2 depending on the draw lol. I'm keeping my Renato Sanches hoping bayern to draw schalke or something. His 87 card will be icony

I’m on the same boat 😂. Renato as an 81 is already good, I can’t wait for his upgrade! Hopefully Bayern can get their heads straight, then get an “easier” draw.
  • mihain247
    1279 posts Professional
    Beast for me
  • CeeQue
    10255 posts Has That Special Something
    Barca should have no problem winning the 1st knockout matches. The only teams they can play are Liverpool, United, Roma, OL, Ajax, & Schalke. These would be the ideal contenders.