Take untradeable this week?

Furrag85
1751 posts Play-Off Hero
edited December 2018
I usually take coins, but is anyone else considering doubling up their packs and taking untradeables ahead of FUTMAS starting in a few days, and SBC's galore coming at us thick and fast?

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    5259 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    I always take untradable. The cards hold value for sbcs too. I’ve never got any untradable card under 82 left in my club by the following week. Everything else will come in very handy for an awesome sbc. I’m just waiting for that awesome sbc :D
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    I definitely would if you like to do the futmas sbc’s. It’s nice not worrying about how much they cost or their value. If you want a player just get them.
  • thedustman
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I always take untradable. The cards hold value for sbcs too. I’ve never got any untradable card under 82 left in my club by the following week. Everything else will come in very handy for an awesome sbc. I’m just waiting for that awesome sbc :D

• Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Don’t take untradeable. That’s what EA wants you to do. Screw them and take the coins or tradeable
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Eroberto wrote: »
    Don’t take untradeable. That’s what EA wants you to do. Screw them and take the coins or tradeable

I always take untradeable. Good for future SBC packs and I dont need the coins as I trade for those.

Have packed lots of high rated including Ramos, Courtois, Thiago Silva and others who I dont use but will end up saving me coins in sbcs later
  • Tomx93
    53 posts Park Captain
    Just used up 45k coins on a pack and pulled this 😶 28lx3l0.jpg

my pack luck has been awful, I take untradables and get nothing.
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite

If you dont buy fifa points and open pack with them , taking untradable rewards is the best choice.
  • kj08
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    I always take untreatables and I have got crazy luck this year. No points spent at all and I have 25 walkouts at least so far. More packs, more chances of walkouts :)
  • Mr. Soper
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive taken untradeable all year and have gotten some solid picks. Sane, SIF Marez, IF Batman,
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    I always take tradeable , if I pull something decent I want to be able to sell it
  • mdizzl3
    12320 posts Has That Special Something
    Tomx93 wrote: »

Unplayable
  • Mr_Matchup1

You must be really good at FIFA to play with your screen upside down
  • I take untradeable as im playing first owner so it maxmises my chances of getting a better pull to improve my team
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Unreadables are fairly useless for me, because I'll only use certain meta players, the chance of me packing one that is usable is slim. Same story with SBC's, there is very few cards that would interest me, prefer to have coins for TOTS.
  • cdbuck26
    3270 posts National Call-Up
    I take untradeable as im playing first owner so it maxmises my chances of getting a better pull to improve my team

Now that's fun
  • holdenwait
    55153 posts National Treasure
    every week <3
  • holdenwait
    55153 posts National Treasure

:joy:
  • Renamed123456
    3903 posts National Call-Up

It's a bug exploit
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    I always take untradeables. More packs, more cards. I got sif mahrez, fabinho, perisic and mertens from untradeable packs.

Now i have 2.4 million and waiting to buy my superstar to play with my untradeable squad.
  • cdbuck26
    3270 posts National Call-Up
    DadBod wrote: »
    I always take untradeables. More packs, more cards. I got sif mahrez, fabinho, perisic and mertens from untradeable packs.

Now i have 2.4 million and waiting to buy my superstar to play with my untradeable squad.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun
  • Renamed123456
    3903 posts National Call-Up
    I've not pulled a single walkout. All my good players I've had to buy with coins. So I don't trust getting untradeables

In fact that makes no difference either way... don't pack anyone good enough to use, don't pack anyone good enough to sell. 🤷‍♂️
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are there random flash SBCs during Futmas, like there was on BF and Cyber Monday?

Without wanting to sound elitist, I have a 5m coin team, and looking at last year's Futmas players, none would get into my team.

Just trying to weigh up if taking untradeables would therefore be a waste of time.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Are there random flash SBCs during Futmas, like there was on BF and Cyber Monday?

Without wanting to sound elitist, I have a 5m coin team, and looking at last year's Futmas players, none would get into my team.

Just trying to weigh up if taking untradeables would therefore be a waste of time.

I don't think there was flash sbcs just the players
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14127 posts Has That Special Something

He lives in Australia mate
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    Always take the coins. The chances of getting 58k of players is virtually zero.
  • SamoRijeka1987
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Gainzy wrote: »
    Always take the coins. The chances of getting 58k of players is virtually zero.

I got today IF Cancelo and IF Tarkowski in DR treadable rewards
    (Rare players pack)
    So i from one pack i got 4 times more than you, and finished only rank 2 in div 5
  • Idek
    10081 posts Has That Special Something
    Furrag85 wrote: »

There was futmas bundles or something, basically like the sets of advanced sbc's
  • XxXlild3vilxXx
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Untradeables every week for me too. Lots of players for SBC’s/Upgrades, never had to buy a squad fitness card. If you pack something big there is always a way to squeeze them in your team or use towards something decent in higher rated SBC’s. The WL rewards are tradeable so you still have something to make coins from on the same day!
  • TW1103
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I usually take coins, as they all add up, but been taking untradeables for the last few weeks in prep
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Always. My club is completely stacked for some futmas sbcs and hopefully an icon sbc without an icon needed.