Community Career Mode Wishlist Poll

Comments

• SL7777
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Stadium Creator
    Start Today - with real standings, rosters, fixtures

Sliders for offline gameplay - lets call it arcade/simulation, or whatever. This is needed because offline gameplay is sometimes satisfactory, but updates from trying to balance online gameplay ruins it.

Lots of other good stuff is mentioned before, just to repeat few important ones in short - stadium editor, data editor, play as current manager...
  • p0larh4wk
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Stadium Creator
    is there any point to this thread? does EA and the FIFA devs even care about Career mode players anymore? they havent really paid any attention to it for years, why should we believe they will start doing so now. I've seen countless of wishlists all over the web from dedicated career mode players with really good suggestions on how to fix the career mode, and points on what is broken but they never make any changes. So I just don't bother any more. I'm glad some people are still trying and making lists like this one -> https://www.gamesradar.com/fifa-20-career-mode-features/ but honestly i've given up all hope that they will ever fix career mode. We will probably never see them fix the broken calendar where you sometimes play 3 games in 4 days, we will probably never be able to expand the stadium or improve the youth facilities, we will never get the chance renegotiate a deal with our club or sign for a different sponsor... career mode is the rut in the fifa family now. all the focus is on FUT and possibly that damn story line. i doubt the mods here even share ideas with the devs
  • Pluck
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Can choose AI vs AI.
    Because I love to watch football.
  • ShavyJc23
    66 posts Park Captain
    Stadium Creator
    My only wish is for EA to actually start listening to the FIFA Community..
    Who asked for a Kick Off Mode?
  • TeamExtreme17
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Edit Player Mode
    Pluck wrote: »
    Can choose AI vs AI.
    Because I love to watch football.

You watch A.I. vs A.I. in FIFA and you get Rugby / Ice Hockey..
  • RichyH
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Stadium Creator
    Stadium development is a great idea, also career stats for players. They can even take the most basic features from manager sims like football manager from years ago and LMA manager(anyone remember that) and use that in todays game engines. Won’t take much effort surely! Just PLEASE invest some time and money in career mode EA! Ive owned every fifa for the last 21 years but this will be my last until it is properly sorted, like many i imagine. We can only hope!
  • RichyH
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Stadium Creator
    Let's talk about training variety...
    Personal I'd like to get better at skill moves but I only get so much time to play so I focus on career mode progress Or the journey.
    I do Play all training sessions because I want to get the most progress out of a player per season as possible.
    So image this... You are able to improve a player's skill 🌟 rating by playing a skill move tutorial training sessions, but a player would normally practice there tricks in there own time as a training session is more of a team effort to improve player ratings.
    Here is where the fun comes in...
    Before every game the teams comes out to warm up infront of the fans so lets change the training sessions before games to an expression of freedom where the team you selected to play goes out onto the field within the stadium with multiple drills going on & you can switch between between players to select who you control to potentially upgrade there skill moves. Eg. Perform all of the 3 🌟 skill moves in front of the crowd 5 times with a player who has a 3 🌟 skill rating & they go up to a 4 🌟. This would be logged like the achievements show up on the screen.
    That's not all I'd like to see because there is also a week foot 🌟 rating & I don't think there are enough goals scored from crossing as there is in real life so here is my suggestion...
    In the weekly training sessions you should be able to select Crossing, Free kicks OR penalties etc. And then choose which foot the player is to use. Over time this would bump up there weak foot 🌟 rating.
    This could also relate to position change because I don't know about everyone else but I have more LW then RW in my squad and for a player to come inside and shoot or outside and cross would create amazing versatility.
    Let's talk about training variety...
    Personal I'd like to get better at skill moves but I only get so much time to play so I focus on career mode progress Or the journey.
    I do Play all training sessions because I want to get the most progress out of a player per season as possible.
    So image this... You are able to improve a player's skill 🌟 rating by playing a skill move tutorial training sessions, but a player would normally practice there tricks in there own time as a training session is more of a team effort to improve player ratings.
    Here is where the fun comes in...
    Before every game the teams comes out to warm up infront of the fans so lets change the training sessions before games to an expression of freedom where the team you selected to play goes out onto the field within the stadium with multiple drills going on & you can switch between between players to select who you control to potentially upgrade there skill moves. Eg. Perform all of the 3 🌟 skill moves in front of the crowd 5 times with a player who has a 3 🌟 skill rating & they go up to a 4 🌟. This would be logged like the achievements show up on the screen.
    That's not all I'd like to see because there is also a week foot 🌟 rating & I don't think there are enough goals scored from crossing as there is in real life so here is my suggestion...
    In the weekly training sessions you should be able to select Crossing, Free kicks OR penalties etc. And then choose which foot the player is to use. Over time this would bump up there weak foot 🌟 rating.
    This could also relate to position change because I don't know about everyone else but I have more LW then RW in my squad and for a player to come inside and shoot or outside and cross would create amazing versatility.

That pre game training idea is a great idea! I like the training during the week but maybe your idea could be used to boost stats for that game? Make players sharper reaction/agility/balance better or potentially worse for a certain amount of time for the game? Interesting concept
  • p0larh4wk
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Stadium Creator
    How about actually improving career mode? Adding more authenticity with transfer negotiations, fix calendar bug, add more leagues, add contract negotiations for managers etc....
  • TeamExtreme17
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Edit Player Mode
    A great feature from PES 2019 when scouting players there is an option called 'Consider Budget' which you can turn On or Off, if set to On you won't get unrealistic scouting results, like Messi showing up when you're Stoke manager or players who have a fee you can't afford..
  • Data Editor
    Would love to be able to quit my manager role, and then be able to select whatever club I want. Instead of the current options where you get years into your manager role and the only availabilities are the giant clubs. It would be cool to start again with a small team through transferring for all re-gens.

Different topic for career mode enhancement. I believe the best idea is to have a create a club mode. You create a club, upgrade your stadium, facilities, players and so on and so forth. While being able to sim or play games.

I would also like international goals to be kept up with, along with career goals for your club players.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 27
    Edit Player Mode
    Realistic Transfer fees? Just bought Jadon Sancho, one of Europe's hottest talents, who even has a potential stat of 91, for £22Million?
  • It would be nice to have the concaf champions, all ligua mx stadiums Copa America Copa Oro and the second division of ligua mx
  • Mattwp_74
    20 posts Ball Boy
    My main “wish” is for EA is to actually do something with career mode because apart from a couple useless cut scenes it plays exactly how it did (off pitch) as it did in 2017.
  • SimmoFifa
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Here's some ideas I would like to see in FIFA 20 or future FIFA games.

1, More customizable options in the edit player mode for me it's quite basic and boring.
    2, More authentic stadiums (EFL Championship, Eredivisie, Serie A Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and other European leagues).
    3, Player face packs throughout the year like PES others even if it's 5 faces every update at least it's a start please EA make this happen we are bored of looking at generic players.
    4, Real goalkeeper kits in lower leagues (EFL league 1, EFL league 2)
    5, Birmingham City's real stadium, St Andrews and and a Che Adams face scan please haha.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Edit Player Mode
    3D beards in Create a Player / Be a Pro!
  • Duil
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Potential Changes
    My wish is:

1- In paying the rescission of a player the former club cannot negotiate the contract(many players use this to make money in career mode,a kind of cheat)

2 -Option of level of hiring difficulty as there is in gameplay,easy,normal or hard.

This is necessary urgent for the Fifa 20 and is easy add principalmente the first.

If Fifa wants to be a simulator the first desire is fundamental.

• TeamExtreme17
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 9
    Edit Player Mode
    An option to search for a specific footed player, so i can search for a left footed CB for example..

Things like this should of been in the game 10 years ago :/
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • TeamExtreme17
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Edit Player Mode
    Steal an option from PES called Challenge Mode which makes Career Mode a lil more challenging, harder to sign players, the board have less patience etc..
  • TeamExtreme17
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Edit Player Mode
    Player of the Year Awards.

Either cut-scenes or text based news articles for the award winners, Youth, Players' Player or Manager's Player of the Year Awards..

This could be linked to a player's final overall form rating, 8.28 for example..
  • TeamExtreme17
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Edit Player Mode
    Hire a dedicated member of the Dev team to work solely on Career Mode, both Player and Manager, over the next 5 years to get it back to where it should be, just like you did for The Journey..