433 since update

88Has
478 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2018
Since yesterdays update I'm finding it harder to play with this formation. Anyone else having problems with certain formations.

But not sure if it's because in trying to get parolo. Having a torrid time trying to get him.

Comments

• dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I run a Serie A team albeit it doesnt normally feature too many italian players Immobile aside and I normally have a decent win ratio with this squad but when trying to get Parolo it was a nightmare, just losing pretty much continually so I gave up! Since then I have been playing with my other couple of squads and results back to normal...
  • klaas9
    898 posts Professional
    433 formations were OP before the last 2 patches, they nerfed crossing massively and pace/constant pressure is punished
  • 88Has
    klaas9 wrote: »
    433 formations were OP before the last 2 patches, they nerfed crossing massively and pace/constant pressure is punished

Yeah crossing seems off. But I don't use constant pressure and never have done since the start of the game.
  • 88Has
    dengah109 wrote: »
    I run a Serie A team albeit it doesnt normally feature too many italian players Immobile aside and I normally have a decent win ratio with this squad but when trying to get Parolo it was a nightmare, just losing pretty much continually so I gave up! Since then I have been playing with my other couple of squads and results back to normal...

Yeah I'm having a nightmare Honeslty got relegated first time ever and don't look like I will be getting parolo in this rate.