promoted to div 4

TheArchitect
941 posts Professional
Is every team on steroids in div 4? everyone runs after the ball and they knock everyone off the ball. No cards just bully everyone. defenders attacker midds does not matter who.

how is that possible.

going back to 5 for sure. way more fun there lol.
And they are trying so hard too. Are they rewarded with a golden trophy that I do not know about?

And when I draw I get messages that the game is BS and its because of EA. They abuse the mechanics for life

Comments

• tatadwader
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is every team on steroids in div 4? everyone runs after the ball and they knock everyone off the ball. No cards just bully everyone. defenders attacker midds does not matter who.

how is that possible.

And they are trying so hard too. Are they rewarded with a golden trophy that I do not know about?

And when I draw I get messages that the game is BS and its because of EA. They abuse the mechanics for life

I've been 5 the whole game.

Maybe I don't want to get to 1600 after all???

I quit too many DR games anyways.

When someone passes around the back for the first 10 minutes of the game, I'm like peace out man, I'm not wasting my time maintaining my defensive shape for the final 80 minutes! That's really not that fun...
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    tatadwader wrote: »

how is that possible.

When someone passes around the back for the first 10 minutes of the game, I'm like peace out man, I'm not wasting my time maintaining my defensive shape for the final 80 minutes! That's really not that fun...

5 is like the best div I think. just normal games. div 4 its like they are playing at an EA event and Im just sitting at home just chillin. You dont wanna go there.
  • tatadwader
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    tatadwader wrote: »

how is that possible.

5 is like the best div I think. just normal games. div 4 its like they are playing at an EA event and Im just sitting at home just chillin. You dont wanna go there.

Most of my games are competitive fun. But every once in awhile I come across a team with a bunch of icons or a team with Inaki Williams which scores 4 goals in the first 20 minutes, dribbling like a bunch of Harry Potter characters.

Those games I just dashboard straight away. No time for that in Rivals.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    But it is better to learn in Div 4... than in Div 5... I have 4-1-4 record in div 4... But enjoying more here...
    Got smashed 6-0... got 2 RQ... but I like it here more...
  • delpieroalex
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Have been in Div 4 for a month or so, most of the players there are indeed serious about winning. Div 5 is more balance in the sense a mixture of serious and “just having fun “ gameplay.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Would've to know how to do those rugby tackles. 9/10 if my opponent knows how to do that they will beat me
  • Im in 5 all game. Decent rank 1 rewards and less bs
  • pudgyfudgy
    5351 posts Big Money Move
    I'm in Div 4 and I encounter exactly none of the above. Of course everyone's playing to win (otherwise what's the point?) but I don't come up against that many tryhards. If you're getting wrecked means you're just not ready for the division.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m in div 4 it’s bad. Player got 1 get sent of before half time on there team The other day when it was 0-0 and he quit. I only got the draw. Things like that annoys me
  • Low Ki
    11588 posts Has That Special Something
    Lots in div 4 are self relegators to exploit the easier rewards while simultaneously being elite WL players.

Similar in div 5.
  • Shehraj
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    Its exam season and have been busy with school, so if I play fifa, it will be weekend league, which auto gets me rank 3 in division 5, free 30k. Even if I don't play WL one week, I'll play a measly 5 games of FIFA and end up with 30 for no effort. Truly the best division, you only need 3k points