Hitting so many Posts

Mr. Soper
2540 posts Fans' Favourite
3 games 10 posts this afternoon. So the new patch makes the ball magnetically attracted to the crossbar? I mean unreal

Comments

• Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    About to abandon the game entirely, I seem to have been banned from winning, or even scoring.

I hit the post and bar several times every game, have more shots overall, but every game is the same.

I concede loads of rebound goals.

Lost my last match 6-0.

More shots on target, 55/45 possession to me, hit the bar five times, seems like the game doesn't want me to play anymore.

I haven't won since Friday, every game feels like I have no chance, fighting a losing battle from the start.

The better I play, the bigger the loss.
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    It is crazy the amount of posts/bars I have hit tonight. Slight touch and they blast the shot so hard it's unreal.
  • Davey Sprockett
    @Blarix fancy a match?
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    @Blarix fancy a match?

Tomorrow if you up for it. Currently in bed listening tinfoil hat podcast with Eddie bravo :joy:
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Something just happens occasionally - no clue what sparks it. I had a full weekend where I literally couldn't finish. I'm talking 15 shots, 2 on goal and 0 goals. My shooting percentage was awful. Then all of a sudden randomly during the week I'm back to winning easily with like 90% shooting in those games, lol. I track my stats hardcore in WL - that weekend was HORRIBLE. Then this past weekend, I was normal.

I think sometimes there are latency, lag, or other issues that are network related for your literal location. We can continue to blame EA, which I absolutely do for ALOT, but I think sometimes it really is just something on our end. I'm not talking reboot your router. I'm saying the literal internet backbone - it's really just a huge network of computers (switches, servers, etc. . .the like) connected by power lines/wires. Things can absolutely effect speed. This isn't even necessarily your Internet Provider - the backbone is maintained by more than just your big cell companies.
  • Davey Sprockett
    Blarix wrote: »
    @Blarix fancy a match?

Tomorrow if you up for it. Currently in bed listening tinfoil hat podcast with Eddie bravo :joy:

Never heard of him, to be honest, I quite like Mark Dice and Lana Lokteff, I'd imagine they're quite similar :D

And yeah, get in about 5pm, so add me DavySprockett80, and let's have a few mate, will be a nice change from rivals and WL.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    Inb4lockedfornotpraisingea