Most of the community is complaining about delay and bad gameplay. How long until EA acknowledges?

JDSPGA2
91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Wasn’t this supposed to be the year of listening to the community? All over reddit and the forums we are complaining about delayed, sluggish, awful gameplay where simple passes or run direction isn’t registered without a 2 second delay. How long will it take before EA says ANYTHING about the fluidity of gameplay?

Comments

• Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    The gameplay has never been anymore inconsistent than it is now.. unacceptable
  • Greatest_Andy
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They will do nothing as long as people buy the FIFA points. Weird that people does not get this... They do not need to fix the game..
  • Gainzy
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    They won’t, because if they do they are essentially admitting there is an issue with their infrastructure. That definitely wouldn’t help them shift copies at Christmas or help the nosediving share price.
  • Shakkour
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    JDSPGA2 wrote: »
    Wasn’t this supposed to be the year of listening to the community? All over reddit and the forums we are complaining about delayed, sluggish, awful gameplay where simple passes or run direction isn’t registered without a 2 second delay. How long will it take before EA says ANYTHING about the fluidity of gameplay?
    In about. NEVEEER

• JDSPGA2
    Better yet, just like #fixfifa last year, why are more content creators and youtubers not talking about it? They all experience the inconsistent and delayed gameplay. Is EA just going to strip ALL of them from the gamechangers network?
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    When it's reflected in their profits
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    JDSPGA2 wrote: »
    Better yet, just like #fixfifa last year, why are more content creators and youtubers not talking about it? They all experience the inconsistent and delayed gameplay. Is EA just going to strip ALL of them from the gamechangers network?

Cos they are sponsored by ea
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    I was playing online draft yesterday when suddenly my players didn’t respond to my controls..

i was smashing the pass and shoot buttons to see if my controller is the problem, but i saw that the pass and shoot power meter below the player name were working.. my players just didn’t move at all.. then my opponent scored 4 easy goals and won 4-2

I watched his dabs, ridiculous dances and dabs again.. yeah this game is beyond fix at the moment..
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JDSPGA2
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    la di da di da da da

game is fine for me

fix your connection, it's not hard, never had a single issue with delay or lag on dedicated servers since they came out

stop whinging on the forums, keep giving EA more money, clowns

200 mbps download speed hard wired in. Not my connection. But I know you are just trolling hoping for a response.

• JDSPGA2
    No need to be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Maybe you live close to a server?
  • DadBod
    la di da di da da da

game is fine for me

fix your connection, it's not hard, never had a single issue with delay or lag on dedicated servers since they came out

1gbps internet connection you poor clown
  • Mr. Soper
    3516 posts National Call-Up
    I will admit, I think people do bring up the delay too much. Compared to past years I think the gameplay lag wise is best it's been. If you played back in the early FUT days you could get matched up with someone across the globe and the game would pause every other second. It was crazy.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1282 posts Professional
    la di da di da da da

game is fine for me

Wait so you actually think people should just be silent about this terrible game and just accept it?
  • JDSPGA2
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    I will admit, I think people do bring up the delay too much. Compared to past years I think the gameplay lag wise is best it's been. If you played back in the early FUT days you could get matched up with someone across the globe and the game would pause every other second. It was crazy.

I miss peer to peer. At least I had a chance of getting a smooth game. I could at least see a latency bar before the game and wait until I got a good one. I'd choose that over 98% of my games being absolute dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • I SiR MartY I
    10374 posts Has That Special Something
    When pack sales take a hit.
  • DadBod
    This is exactly the same issue i encountered after the patch:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/a5bd0l/they_dont_even_❤️❤️❤️❤️_care_anymore_i_physically/?st=JPKHS81H&sh=ab90d31f
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • DadBod
    DadBod wrote: »
    la di da di da da da

game is fine for me

@DadBod

hahahaha keep crying and enjoying your poor game play, who's the clown kid when you whinge on a forum all day about a video game

the fact you cite your download speed is hilarious, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH DELAY

are you people that uneducated in basic lag/ping principles?

i have 3-4 mbps down and under 1 mbps up, because i'm on adsl 2+ and my current place is far from my exchange

but i ping my local servers for ~8-10 ms, which results in no delay at all in my gameplay

jitter matters more than up/down
    packet loss matters more than up/down
    peak time lag if cable or HFC/etc matters more than up/down
    using a low ping line profile matters more than having a higher up/down

get it through your heads

up/down means NOTHING

Merry christmas bud
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • JDSPGA2
    la di da di da da da

game is fine for me

@DadBod

hahahaha keep crying and enjoying your poor game play, who's the clown kid when you whinge on a forum all day about a video game

the fact you cite your download speed is hilarious, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH DELAY

i have 3-4 mbps down and under 1 mbps up, because i'm on adsl 2+ and my current place is far from my exchange

but i ping my local servers for ~8-10 ms, which results in no delay at all in my gameplay

up/down means NOTHING

Where are you located? Must be on top of an EA server....
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    The WL delay has been a thing since fifa 16. I wouldn't hold my breath ;)
  • DadBod
    la di da di da da da

game is fine for me

@DadBod

up/down means NOTHING

Merry christmas bud

you too buddy

i hope you can lower your stress levels and blood pressure, it seems this video game is getting to you, maybe take a break and do something else if it's causing you this much displeasure, that seems like a sane logical thing to do

also you're welcome, if you have any intellect you should try understand what i said above, and review your connection at home, it'll improve your gameplay experience, or you can post another snide childish comment while being frustrated and mad at a game you continue to play

i know who's winning :)

Winning at what? You have lots of time mate, use them on better things
  • NornIron
    15399 posts World Class
    edited December 2018
    Ive always said lag compensation so u actually need to downgrade thats why sluggish gameplay is getting worst every year, EA servers are 10 years behind. Dial-up was the best for fifa.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • JDSPGA2
    edited December 2018
    The WL delay has been a thing since fifa 16. I wouldn't hold my breath ;)

@lIlIlIlIlIl

i haven't had a single bit of delay in champs since it came out

figure out how to improve your connection and not play on servers not near you

or keep spamming threads for years on a problem that 1. isn't EA's fault. and 2. one that EA can't fix

or keep being mad and posting your funny comments hehe that'll show EA!

you're due to give them some more FP $ soon so get to it ;)

Ok I'll bite. Maybe you can be civil, as you are coming off as a bit of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

So I just did a speedtest on my laptop and got a ping of 17. That is pretty low... You say down/up doesn't matter so I'll not even bring it up.

How do I know where the server hubs are, and how do I connect to a good one? I've never seen a single 5 bar match the entirety of FIFA 19 and I'm in a well civilized city in the midwest, USA.

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • JDSPGA2
    edited December 2018
    So basically living in the midwest I'm screwed until EA puts a server hub anywhere but the coasts. Those are 1000 miles from me....

This is why I blame EA. I am helpless in this situation. Other gaming companies figured it out. I can play nearly ANY OTHER GAME without lag or delay.