Playing Best Fifa Yet

NewRave7
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
While most seek like they are just complaining all the time, while I definitely have my problems with the game. I am playing my best fifa yet. I have broken down and just started using what fifa gives me. I am using time finesse, pressuring my opponent, using a fast mid field, and not chasing my opponents all over the place. Just take what fifa gives you and adapt

Comments

• Moose Factory
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    You and @OfficerJimlahey would probably enjoy a ride along together.
  • willm94
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And me mate! Really enjoying it, other than the delay on rivals.

Got my best ever WL finish last week with 28!! Then my 2nd best of 24 this week. Loving the gameplay, people moan a lot but they just need to adjust. I’m enjoying the timed finesse and being able to move my GK!
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    willm94 wrote: »
    And me mate! Really enjoying it, other than the delay on rivals.

Got my best ever WL finish last week with 28!! Then my 2nd best of 24 this week. Loving the gameplay, people moan a lot but they just need to adjust. I’m enjoying the timed finesse and being able to move my GK!

Adjust? To game that feels different everyday?
  • oldboiler
    4506 posts National Call-Up
    Adjusting to a crap game is not a solution :D

If you enjoy it, then play, if you don’t, walk away. That’s a solution.

• willm94
    It’s the servers that make it feel different every day. Trust me I’m as frustrated as everyone about that. I hardly play Rivals. Weekend Leagues servers don’t seem too bad this year tho, few bad days at peak times I guess.
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    willm94 wrote: »
    It’s the servers that make it feel different every day. Trust me I’m as frustrated as everyone about that. I hardly play Rivals. Weekend Leagues servers don’t seem too bad this year tho, few bad days at peak times I guess.

• Boysie91
    13548 posts World Class
    "I am using time finesse, pressuring my opponent, using a fast mid field"

Mug
  • NewRave7
    I just like to play. The delay pisses me off like the rest. But people are just so consumed with winning no matter what they do, if they lose, they find stuff to complain about. I just like to have fun. 99 percent of use aren’t pros so winning and losing doesn’t matter. Play it if you like it, or stop playing it
  • I SiR MartY I
    8538 posts League Winner
    Adapt = exploit

Sound.
  • I hate the game and I almost never had lag problems.

I am in the Netherlands and in 400 games I probably had 5 laggy games in total.

I can only imagine how much more I would hate it if I had lag issues as well
  • willm94
    What else can you do pal? If you have the power to go and fix the servers go ahead haha we’d all love you to do it
  • Hoopsterz
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite
    Adapt = exploit

Sound.

Seems to be the same every year.

Play's less and less like football and people say you just need to adapt :lol:
  • willm94
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    Adapt = exploit

Sound.

Seems to be the same every year.

Play's less and less like football and people say you just need to adapt :lol:

But you keep buying the game? So why would you buy a game and not enjoy it?

I get the servers tho lads, the gameplay is horrendous on Rivals. Pretty much unplayable, but what can you do other than jump on Fortnite 😂
  • NewRave7
    I have played basketball, football, soccer, and baseball online before. No matter what every game has broken mechanics that people exploit. It is impossible not to. They fix one thing another pops up. Now the servers is just EA spending money to fix it. Just have fun, stop buying fifa points and have fun. If not stop playing
  • Leckey1988
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ano I actually don't know what people want , I find it very decent and I am pretty average at the game score all types of goals and have tried to adjust every time a patch comes out, people complain about the finesse from 30 yards and alot of videos I have watched is because they give the opponent time by backing of instead of closing down because they are scared of getting caught out