Kroos reviews?

Theprogamerjay
357 posts Sunday League Hero
Thinking about doing him, have a few untradeables so it won’t cost me more than 80k at max. Currently playing Modric, who i really like but his shooting is awful. I wouldn’t sell Modric if i did the Kroos sbc, i’d keep him as a sub when Kroos gets tired.

Comments

• Amdp9
    3379 posts National Call-Up
    I like that card regardless I play laliga team all day so well worth for me, he feels little faster than ordinary or UCL card, his positioning what makes a big difference though you will like him, since you have Luca play him as super sub also 91 rated for less than 100k can’t complain worth to worth he will be in SBC fodder
  • The longest yard
    5728 posts Big Money Move
    I’ll be using him for a SBC because I don’t rate him tbh
  • Jimb0d
    73 posts Park Captain
    First game he scored four from cm, popping up all over and was smacking them in from 30 yards. Stamina does run out and I tend to just keep him moving the ball more now but he is quality.
  • Chavez76
    2963 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jimb0d wrote: »
    First game he scored four from cm, popping up all over and was smacking them in from 30 yards. Stamina does run out and I tend to just keep him moving the ball more now but he is quality.

this. He is not the box to box CM that goes until minute 90, but he is really good on the ball, great passes and shots, and good strength
  • SJR440
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    One of my favourite cards this year. Using him as the middle CM in an attacking 532 with Stay Forward instruction on him.

He's currently outscoring my strikers.

Very fun player, that 5* WF is absolutely lethal.
  • Porsgaard85
    972 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    how is he defensivly? havent played him yet but was thinking him as my sub for modric. But would he be abel to parther modric as cdm in 4-2-3-1. and swap for casemiro/if Partey?
  • Mic2904
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has anyone any more feedback? I got a few more untradeables and can complete him for 65k-ish. Surely he should be worth that?!
  • Forca-Barca
    3043 posts National Call-Up
    I just completed him today and did not cost me a dime. Free so that’s why I decided to do his card. I had his NIF and enjoyed it. Hoping this one plays better