Pre Game

Screenshot-2018-12-11-at-12-43-57.png

In Game

Screenshot-2018-12-11-at-12-45-10.png

Comments

• balErik
    1300 posts Professional
    vC8ZSYn.png

Have not had time to get him yet, but will use him in this team. Rivaldo as cam in game.
  • Cornushon
    5055 posts Big Money Move
    balErik wrote: »
    vC8ZSYn.png

Have not had time to get him yet, but will use him in this team. Rivaldo as cam in game.

How is Rivaldo for you man? Do you notice his WF 2*?
  • balErik
    1300 posts Professional
    @Cornushon : He seems great so far, played about 50 games with him and has scored about 50 goals. Good long shots with his left, so I try to stay away from using his right foot, can only score inside the box with the right.

I am used to Salah from Fifa 18 so I am fine with just using one foot hehe. I have not find anyone I want to replace him with yet. Open for suggestions though :)
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    balErik wrote: »
    @Cornushon : He seems great so far, played about 50 games with him and has scored about 50 goals. Good long shots with his left, so I try to stay away from using his right foot, can only score inside the box with the right.

I am used to Salah from Fifa 18 so I am fine with just using one foot hehe. I have not find anyone I want to replace him with yet. Open for suggestions though :)

Salah IF perfect replacement this week
  • balErik
    1300 posts Professional
    @88Has ah yeah good shout, will see how expensive he will be :)
  • 0161ManeOnTheMap
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lerma and Rare Mega Pack or wait for the Jumbo Rare Player pack? I do need a strong CM from prem.
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Lerma and Rare Mega Pack or wait for the Jumbo Rare Player pack? I do need a strong CM from prem.

I'm doing Lerma and Rare Mega...he is genuinely really good
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    @jbwalton7 how's totgs lewa? I have his if and was wondering how that card is.
  • Springveldt
    5991 posts Big Money Move
    I've went for Lerma, going to give him a go in place of Fernandinho and see how it goes.
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    @jbwalton7 how's totgs lewa? I have his if and was wondering how that card is.

I haven't had any of his other cards so can't compare...but he is a great card