SBC Laporte worth it?

Literally, it is not that expensive, but question is it would be worth it?

Comments

• russfred
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    No, you can get better cards that are tradable for a fraction of the cost. My guess is that they are trying to clear clubs out before futmas
  • Mmandras
    1272 posts Professional
    They are not going to clear anything with this. Card looks like a bad joke.
  • Gervonta
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite
    NIF Laporte was one of my best defenders until I upgraded to VVD , if I didn’t have Sanchez and VVD I’d gladly do the sbc and get Laporte.

His stats aren’t bad as people make out.

Defending87
    Heading Acc.87
    Interceptions87
    Marking85
    Stand Tackle88
    Sliding Tackle87

Good strength jumping , composure and passing. Throw an anchor Chem on him and he’ll be even better

• IxToMxI
    4841 posts Big Money Move
    Gervonta wrote: »
    NIF Laporte was one of my best defenders until I upgraded to VVD , if I didn’t have Sanchez and VVD I’d gladly do the sbc and get Laporte.

Defending87
    Heading Acc.87
    Interceptions87
    Marking85
    Stand Tackle88
    Sliding Tackle87

Good strength jumping , composure and passing. Throw an anchor Chem on him and he’ll be even better

Agree with this I used him at the start of the game also but unfortunately as you mention if you are going to do this from scratch you might as well buy NIF VVD better all round and tradeable
  • Chavez76
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Defending87
    Heading Acc.87
    Interceptions87
    Marking85
    Stand Tackle88
    Sliding Tackle87

Agree with this I used him at the start of the game also but unfortunately as you mention if you are going to do this from scratch you might as well buy NIF VVD better all round and tradeable

was my thought as well
  • regia5bg
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Imho price is too high. It's a nice card, but the improvement between this card and the UCL one isn't big, and there are (and there'll be) far better defenders.

Gignac POTY is a card nobody wants, but at least he would have some potential as french link and it's "unique" (as the normal one isn't great).

This one is for few imho.
  • ive been using the UCL Laporte (84) with some success only thing ive noticed lately is his stamina seems to be more impacted than normal but the 85 upgrade just isnt worth it. If doing for SBC fodder consider this, you can buy ederson and kompany for less! Also the price of this 85 rated card (57k ish) makes Kroos 91 card (110k ish) much better value for money
  • Only1United
    1302 posts Play-Off Hero

Defending87
    Heading Acc.87
    Interceptions87
    Marking85
    Stand Tackle88
    Sliding Tackle87

86 sokratis better stats 40k
    Your welcome
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Since you are inclined towards wasting your coins, i advise you to do the garbage sbc