What happend to the Patch?

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
edited December 2018
The new Patch came out and it was excellent for a few days, constant pressure nerfed by the way of stamina drain.

Now for some reason it seems we are back to where we were before, constant pressure every game and players running around without any tangible depletion of stamina.

I don’t know if people stopped using it until they realised the patch made no difference or there was a placebo effect or somehow they have amended it in a squad update but it’s back to business as usual, getting a headache after 3 games, stressed out after 3 games and limiting my Fifa playing to an hour per day as I’ve got to play something else.

Comments

• Professor
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's just people have adjusted to it and made changes accordingly.

I myself brought in players like Kante, KDB, Pogba, SIF Mahrez with all 90 plus stamina so it doesn't really make a difference
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    I don't use constant pressure and had a couple games where my players were completely rinsed.

I have no idea if they were dishing out random stamina drains or what. But there still seems little to no disadvtange to using constant press
  • greif44
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    When my opponent uses constant pressure, feels like that also drains my squad as well
  • Gaz7Mac
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its not a patch this game needs, it needs putting down
  • RadioShaq
    15975 posts Moderator
    Is it out for console yet?
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Gaz7Mac wrote: »
    Its not a patch this game needs, it needs putting down

It’s getting beyond irritating to play it.
  • Ihto
    59 posts Park Captain
    I think its the same stamina drain but as mentioned above people have adjusted to it.
    I like it when they press. So much room up top.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait till the new patch. It gets worse.
  • steeple
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Even with zero stamina my opponent's cheap defenders can outrun fresh Messi.
    Low stamina doesn't change anything at all.
  • jplumber
    1697 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes, also noticed that we're back where we started. Feels like players stopped using high pressure after the patch (which was a major relief and a huge step forward for the game) but then realised that drained stamina has no effect whatsoever (or very little effect) and started using it again. Why can't EA get this right??
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    jplumber wrote: »
    Yes, also noticed that we're back where we started. Feels like players stopped using high pressure after the patch (which was a major relief and a huge step forward for the game) but then realised that drained stamina has no effect whatsoever (or very little effect) and started using it again. Why can't EA get this right??

Because they are a business not a video game developer
  • Nonavital
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    High pressure is very effective when there is a delay.
  • jplumber
    Burninman wrote: »

Why can't they be both? There are multiple examples out there that sound business can be paired with sound game design
  • Burninman

Why can't they be both? There are multiple examples out there that sound business can be paired with sound game design

In this model they make money, tons and tons of money. They don’t care to change
  • jplumber
    If restrictions are introduced from the outside, they'll have to react
  • Burninman

Will never happen, if you haven’t noticed, money is the only language govt understands
  • MarkusG
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It doesn't matter what patch EA bring out, the absolute toxic ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hole that is the community will still find a way to abuse the mechanics.
  • jplumber

Will never happen, if you haven’t noticed, money is the only language govt understands

We'll see