The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Post your (TIF) Werner teams

FreddieKane
702 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2018
Need some inspiration/advice on how to get the best out of him. So far tried him in a 5212 and a 4411 but neither has worked too well.

Comments

• TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    41212(2) with he and SBC Gnabry up front with Reus tucked in behind. RTTF Sanches and Goretzka as CMs and Giulavogui CDM. Werner get in behind, Reus free roam and the rest is up to you!
  • FreddieKane
    TestEagles wrote: »
    41212(2) with he and SBC Gnabry up front with Reus tucked in behind. RTTF Sanches and Goretzka as CMs and Giulavogui CDM. Werner get in behind, Reus free roam and the rest is up to you!

Nice one :)
  • TestEagles
    If you haven't done the Gnabry SBC I'd highly recommend it, he plays like a poor man's Hazard POTM. He's quick, great dribbling and his finishing is sublime. I'm playing him with 7 chem as a striker and he's a weapon.
  • FreddieKane
    If you haven't done the Gnabry SBC I'd highly recommend it, he plays like a poor man's Hazard POTM. He's quick, great dribbling and his finishing is sublime. I'm playing him with 7 chem as a striker and he's a weapon.

Yeah I liked his NIF, my only gripe is I dislike playing wingers at striker (my stupid purist attitude towards FUT - for whatever reason I just don't enjoy playing as much when doing things like that). Have you tried him as a RW/RF/RM at all?
  • TestEagles

Yeah I liked his NIF, my only gripe is I dislike playing wingers at striker (my stupid purist attitude towards FUT - for whatever reason I just don't enjoy playing as much when doing things like that). Have you tried him as a RW/RF/RM at all?

I've played him on the left in a 433 and 4321 and he's just the same. I love him in front of goal though, just has an eye for the back of the net.
  • FreddieKane

I've played him on the left in a 433 and 4321 and he's just the same. I love him in front of goal though, just has an eye for the back of the net.

Nice, might have a crack with him :)
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

Just get his in form. Marginally worse and way cheaper.
  • FreddieKane
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »

Just get his in form. Marginally worse and way cheaper.

Yeah fair call!
  • kukuchev711
    1043 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Werner is really fun to play with. Ben Yedder helps him a lot tho.

wernerrr.png

@FreddieKane
  • Bevlarrrr
    1082 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Here’s mine. I must admit tho I haven’t played many games with him yet but when I had the 86 he was a beast ! Him and Reus link up really well. I have Werner on get in behind

6-DE1-FACD-CAAE-4975-8888-7-B3-BB96-EB30-C.png

Thumbnail doesn’t seem to be working so obv click on the box 👍🏼