Cristiano Ronaldo

Lambo91
1655 posts Play-Off Hero
Words can't explain how he saved my life in every match just look at my stats with him. As you can see; first owner and untradable packed him in the Gold Upgrade SBC

For those that purchased him for coins that paid 2 million for him...I honestly don't blame you. At first I was like "there is no way I'm paying 2.4 million for 1 player" but after trying him out in 50 games I can confirm that he is worth every coin.

rVCEgFq.png

Comments

• Tommygunn
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Cool story bro
  • cule54
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Ngl I expected better stats when you said "just look at my stats with him" like they're out of this world. Many strikers can get a 1 goal to game ratio. :lol:

Lol for real. I thought my baby Butra with 150 in 100 was nothing to write home about
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Ngl I expected better stats when you said "just look at my stats with him" like they're out of this world. Many strikers can get a 1 goal to game ratio. :lol:

Blame the post, timed finishing, off target and other BS's. If I had this card in a FIFA 12/13 gameplay you would of seen way more goals. Most of the games I play in FIFA 19 have a low score it's mostly 1-0, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2, 2-3, 2-1..etc. Keep in mind I have 89 Aub beside him and those 17 assists you see I'm not that type of dude that scores with only 1 player in the team. Plus I'm trash in FIFA so either way those stats are impressive lol
    cule54 wrote: »

Lol for real. I thought my baby Butra with 150 in 100 was nothing to write home about

150 games, 50 games. Big difference.
  • Akifo
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    My Alex Teixeira has a close to 1:1 goal ratio... You barely making a postive goal ratio with Ronaldo isnt something you would like to show off lol.
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Akifo wrote: »
    My Alex Teixeira has a close to 1:1 goal ratio... You barely making a postive goal ratio with Ronaldo isnt something you would like to show off lol.

At least he's scoring in every match he's played. Plus I'm trash at FIFA so he saved my life in every match. Without him I'd be losing a lot more.
  • is1996
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    Lambo91 wrote: »

At least he's scoring in every match he's played. Plus I'm trash at FIFA so he saved my life in every match. Without him I'd be losing a lot more.

Explains how pay to win this bs game is even if you didnt pay for him .. others that suck at fifa that have him beat people who are better and dont have him
  • Mmandras
    1272 posts Professional
    Last night Vinicius Junior scored 3 goals against me and that guy was BAD.
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    I really didn’t like the card compared to previous fifas I actually go more production on depay.
    The card is stupid expensive and not worth it IMO.
    On this fifa I find the cam the most important player de bruyne.
  • I paid 2.4 mil for him and I can't bring myself to sell him he is the best player I've ever used on FIFA. Think he's played like 60 games with 90ish goals for me
  • Lambo91 wrote: »
    Words can't explain how he saved my life in every match just look at my stats with him. As you can see; first owner and untradable packed him in the Gold Upgrade SBC

For those that purchased him for coins that paid 2 million for him...I honestly don't blame you. At first I was like "there is no way I'm paying 2.4 million for 1 player" but after trying him out in 50 games I can confirm that he is worth .......

I think I played you yesterday. Do you have Zola and Mkhitaryan in your Team?
  • Mizzle
    377 posts Sunday League Hero

Blame the post, timed finishing, off target and other BS's. If I had this card in a FIFA 12/13 gameplay you would of seen way more goals. Most of the games I play in FIFA 19 have a low score it's mostly 1-0, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2, 2-3, 2-1..etc. Keep in mind I have 89 Aub beside him and those 17 assists you see I'm not that type of dude that scores with only 1 player in the team. Plus I'm trash in FIFA so either way those stats are impressive lol
    cule54 wrote: »

150 games, 50 games. Big difference.

I had almost double goals to game with sbc savic in a poor team. This is nothing to shout out about
  • Punchbob
    77 posts Park Captain
    Good job mate !
  • Punchbob
    77 posts Park Captain

Yes you are so cool
  • Lunty
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    This fifa is probably Ronaldo’ worst card in 5+ years, fact

He’s not worth the price tag this year
  • KinggHuss
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lunty wrote: »

Still top 3 strikers in the game though
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2570 posts Fans' Favourite
    Completely agree.

For me he's as much of an animal as he has been every year previous. Told myself I wouldn't buy him this year, buy an Icon ST and spread the funds a bit more.

But on a rush of blood I bought before BF and paid just over 2m, so if I sold (PS4) I'd be looking at more than 300k profit after tax. But he's going nowhere.

Finishes for fun from anywhere and wins me games I really shouldn't be winning.
  • bigpokey24
    4731 posts Big Money Move

For those that purchased him for coins that paid 2 million for him...I honestly don't blame you. At first I was like "there is no way I'm paying 2.4 million for 1 player" but after trying him out in 50 games I can confirm that he is worth every coin.

rVCEgFq.png

Saved your life? Are you ok upstairs?
  • Lunty
    KinggHuss wrote: »

I’d disagree, but each to their own, used better for 1/3 of the price
  • FootyFootyFootball

Who out of curiosity? Genuinely interested
  • Lunty

Prime Butragueno
    Messi
    Aubameyang
    TIF Werner
    Prime Lineker

All down to personal preferance i just find Ronaldo far too clunky this year, ruins him for me

Shame as i packed him aswell :lol:
  • xFATAL
    3912 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats. Got him last year in Gold Upgrade. Ignore the haters in this toxic community.
  • Lunty wrote: »

ridiculous, its not fact just your opinion! Best ST on the game in MY opinion.
  • FootyFootyFootball

Prime Butragueno
    Messi
    Aubameyang
    TIF Werner
    Prime Lineker

All down to personal preferance i just find Ronaldo far too clunky this year, ruins him for me

I really feel for you with that kind of pack luck ;)

Appreciate the names, liked Linekar but prime Butra I haven't tired yet. Will give him a go
  • Lunty

Prime Butragueno
    Messi
    Aubameyang
    TIF Werner
    Prime Lineker

Appreciate the names, liked Linekar but prime Butra I haven't tired yet. Will give him a go

He’s insane mate, best striker i’ve used so far!

If it makes you feel for me more it was in a first round draft loss in a 5k pack :lol:
  • Lunty
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »

ridiculous, its not fact just your opinion! Best ST on the game in MY opinion.

It’s a definite fact that he’s been better the past 5 fifa’s like

But i can appreciate others liking him, just not my cup of tea this year its a shame
  • FootyFootyFootball

Prime Butragueno
    Messi
    Aubameyang
    TIF Werner
    Prime Lineker

He’s insane mate, best striker i’ve used so far!

If it makes you feel for me more it was in a first round draft loss in a 5k pack :lol:

My heart bleeds
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    is1996 wrote: »

Explains how pay to win this bs game is even if you didnt pay for him .. others that suck at fifa that have him beat people who are better and dont have him

Pay to win is honestly non-existent in this game. I've beaten beast squads with my trash team a few months ago and with my decent italian team a 2 days ago to finish that weekly objective 84 Parrolo.
  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    is1996 wrote: »

Pay to win is honestly non-existent in this game. I've beaten beast squads with my trash team a few months ago and with my decent italian team a 2 days ago to finish that weekly objective 84 Parrolo.

Nice one :joy: