My first icon!!

MGT19
64 posts Park Captain
edited December 2018
Did the current SBC that gives you a small prime players pack and out popped 88 Keane!! Don't know how to upload a picture.

What you guys think? Is he useable or should I take the 750k odd that he's going for!

Buzzing!! Thank you EA finally!!!

Comments

• RadioShaq
    14690 posts Moderator
    Congrats.
  • Jaymizzo
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats man! Been expecting and praying for my first icon since release last year (have used some but never packed).

I say try him out for a while and see how you like him. If anything, you have an icon to use in a Prime SBC of your liking without spending much coin...
  • MGT19
    64 posts Park Captain
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Congrats man! Been expecting and praying for my first icon since release last year (have used some but never packed).

I say try him out for a while and see how you like him. If anything, you have an icon to use in a Prime SBC of your liking without spending much coin...

Cheers! Fingers crossed you see that white flair nothing like it didn't know how to react! Yeah good shout will hold onto him for a while I think try him out
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Gratz man! I haven't tried the 88, but wasn't fond of the 90. Think he's inflated, so would sell.
  • AEsey
    5887 posts Big Money Move
    Good job man
  • MGT19
    64 posts Park Captain
    Dasco wrote: »
    Gratz man! I haven't tried the 88, but wasn't fond of the 90. Think he's inflated, so would sell.

Just finished a rivals match with him his work rates are Med - high but he seemed to be pushing forward alot which I hate from CM/CDM he's not an icon that will stay around regardless so if his price is at the highest now I'd possibly sell or like @Jaymizzo said use for a prime SBC
  • miri
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd try him for a few games but unless you love him sell him sharpish. Definitely inflated atm.
  • MGT19
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    miri wrote: »
    I'd try him for a few games but unless you love him sell him sharpish. Definitely inflated atm.

I loved kante more I haven't used a better CM/CDM in the game yet. Around 750k now keane is
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    In today's market that is no longer a huge pull in terms of coins. Do you mean the small rare gold players pack?
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Footfan wrote: »
    In today's market that is no longer a huge pull in terms of coins. Do you mean the small rare gold players pack?

Did the pack because i saw you got an icon and i got Sane, Vamos
  • Solari
    1856 posts Play-Off Hero
    sell for sure
    he will drop a lot in few days after icon set 3 expire
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pulled my first icon yesterday too. Pulled Prime Litmanen from a mega pack and then pulled Marcelo in the next packed. It was a good day
  • Mmandras
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Take the coins.

Is it just in my mind or has EA increased pack weight for the icons, to mitigate the issue of inflated prices?
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2182 posts Fans' Favourite
    Footfan wrote: »

It's pretty huge compared to most. I've never had anything over 300k ever
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Sell.
  • KinggHuss
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Congrats.

• KinggHuss
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell.

• raul7kiev
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congrats. Waiting for my first Icon and I think it is a crime not to use your first Icon at least for 30-50 games even if it is baby Schmeichel.
    750k it is only virtual 750k and "In December 2018 I packed my first Icon - 88 Keane he was great|terrible for me but..." it is good story.