Ridiculous weekly challenge

MrMagicNL
502 posts An Exciting Prospect
And again, **** ea, how the f can i score 4 times and win with a **** la liga player in div 2. Ridiculous, won’t buy messi or another great player and lose on tax for this ****

Comments

• Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    And again, **** ea, how the f can i score 4 times and win with a **** la liga player in div 2. Ridiculous, won’t buy messi or another great player and lose on tax for this ****

Relegate yourself then. However, EA should adjust the challenge for each div but they are c***s
  • Mmandras
    1272 posts Professional
    Why do you even need 14 cards this month...
  • cule54
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    Buy Messi? Lol you serious?. Get Iñaki and Rodrigo and should be able to do it in 10 games. Quit your whining
  • pafiel
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Or just take some laliga as subs
  • MrMagicNL
    cule54 wrote: »
    Buy Messi? Lol you serious?. Get Iñaki and Rodrigo and should be able to do it in 10 games. Quit your whining

You really are a funny guy. What div you at? Div 10?
  • Foldsea
    1133 posts Professional
    Why should they adjust it for each divisions ?
    You think it’s easier for a player in lower divisions who actually belongs in that division ?
    People in the lower division struggles just as hard and we also have a lot of people who relegat them selves just to finish these kind of challenges , do you think it’s easy for us to beat them ?

I only see people in higher divisions complaining.

Better player have already big benefits with better rewards in WL, first 5 games for a lower division player in WL is like 5 guaranteed losses.

If anything make the challenges easier for player in lower divisions.
  • GEEMAN04
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seriously!! If your good enough for div 2 then you can do this challenge.. Sub rodrigo on..job done
  • miri
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah my god imagine being expected to use players outside the PL. Must be literally unimaginable for 99% of the drones that play this game.
  • Dolph
    969 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Footfan wrote: »

Relegate yourself then. However, EA should adjust the challenge for each div but they are c***s

Don’t be this prck, EA should adjust and penalize this, when it’s evident it’s done purposefully
  • Fletch
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    Why the hell would you want to stay in Div 2 anyway??? Rewards were butchered so you may as well be in Div 1 or Div 4.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dolph wrote: »
    Footfan wrote: »

Don’t be this prck, EA should adjust and penalize this, when it’s evident it’s done purposefully

I dont care for the challenge because the fut swap deals are all trash anyway. I would most likely relegate myself if i cared
  • Mini_Miudo
    9288 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    I agree with the original sentiment of the thread (other than being so obscene lol) but I did it within 5 games in div2. If you don't wanna use the crappy players, get loan Messi/Griezmann from the catalogue. That's what I did.
  • Detorre23
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    I agree with the original sentiment of the thread (other than being so obscene lol) but I did it within 5 games in div2. If you don't wanna use the crappy players, get loan Messi/Griezmann from the catalogue. That's what I did.

Hhmmm goood idea ima just throw in at Striker with no chem
  • MrMagicNL

Well I was at 2305 skill points so almost div 1, you only face really good players. Playing with scream koke or rodrigo, scoring and winning ain’t easy.. 2180 skillpoints now after like 20 games. Really sick of it
  • Mini_Miudo
    9288 posts League Winner
    That's why I got the loan players lol Got me 1 win away from div1 as well (which I got so if they put more of these objectives in Rivals = RIP).
  • cule54
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect

Well I was at 2305 skill points so almost div 1, you only face really good players. Playing with scream koke or rodrigo, scoring and winning ain’t easy.. 2180 skillpoints now after like 20 games. Really sick of it

Here’s a crazy idea...don’t do it?. You do know you are not obliged to doing each challenge right?
  • Should have just been goals, you shouldn’t need to grind out wins aswell
  • Argentus
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did it with loan Bats, Lo Celso 83 and Dembele and Vin Jr. on the wings. I'm only Div 6, but it only took me 6 games. Parolo was much harder.
  • LeBleuFIFA
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Literally just have any laliga player and put him on penalties, did it with Lemar easily
  • KinggHuss
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    cule54 wrote: »

You've obviously never played in a division higher than 4
  • Wz000
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Italian one is impossible they all suck, no one has a good mix of pace/ shooting/ physicality
  • Chavez76
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    there's always something to complain about.

This..
  • Equinox 85
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am not even bothering with it. I don't want the Gamerio card. Will most likely do the 12 and take the 100k pack to get an 84 as best in return.
  • HishamAyman
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    I did it in div 2 with Rodrigo, second time Ive done it with him, as the guys said if you are good enough to be in div 2 you’ll find a way so dont stress about it
  • Low Ki
    11031 posts Has That Special Something
    Argentus wrote: »
    Did it with loan Bats, Lo Celso 83 and Dembele and Vin Jr. on the wings. I'm only Div 6, but it only took me 6 games. Parolo was much harder.

I did Parolo in 10 games with IF Belotti. Rodrigo really frustrated me last time I used him for Spanish goals last month....won't be pretty.
  • Jason1986
    6755 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine thinking that being in a higher division makes this challenge more difficult. The actual stupidity of some people on this forum.
  • Andyw19_88
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Imagine thinking that being in a higher division makes this challenge more difficult. The actual stupidity of some people on this forum.

Shows how much they rely on top tier players imo(just saying)
  • KinggHuss
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero

Im in division 2 and i come up against packed icon teams. I have a team packed with icons too, but i have to use Rodrigo to get the challenge done. It's possible, but much harder than say division 6 where you come up against more average teams (compared to higher divisions) and lower skill level (players that don't know how to defend as well as players in higher divisions).
    The actual stupidity of some people on this forum.

;)
  • Mini_Miudo
    9288 posts League Winner
    KinggHuss wrote: »

Im in division 2 and i come up against packed icon teams. I have a team packed with icons too, but i have to use Rodrigo to get the challenge done. It's possible, but much harder than say division 6 where you come up against more average teams (compared to higher divisions) and lower skill level (players that don't know how to defend as well as players in higher divisions).
    The actual stupidity of some people on this forum.

;)

What Jason is saying is if you're in the division that is correct for your skill level, it shouldn't be harder or easier than it is for other people. A div2 player in div2 should have just as much trouble as a div6 player in div6. Now if the div2 player relegates himself on purpose, of course it'll be easier.