Anyone else got a feeling something big is coming friday?

Ace_Calhoune
922 posts Professional
I know futmas is coming but also Been to many of these bad coin sinks sbcs of late to try and equalise the market and get people to part with the high rated cards. Icon set 4 might have some big boys in it to appease the crowd as well as another icon set not requiring icons. So people could complete a big icon without needing to pay the high price icons are at the moment.

Just a feeling, probably way off but oh well haha

Comments

• Shezzzzzzz
    1001 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    No
  • Beckett110
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are you high or what? Do you really think EA will give us 2 sets of icon sbcs that aren't mega expensive, sorry but EA have made it perfectly clear that they aren't giving in to the demands of the players. They have made the game more pay to win than it's ever been and I don't see that changing until at least after toty has passed.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    922 posts Professional
    Beckett110 wrote: »
    Are you high or what? Do you really think EA will give us 2 sets of icon sbcs that aren't mega expensive, sorry but EA have made it perfectly clear that they aren't giving in to the demands of the players. They have made the game more pay to win than it's ever been and I don't see that changing until at least after toty has passed.

No not high thanks, at what point did I say the sbc would or wouldn’t be mega expensive? I stated one sbc with the big boys so a couple of big primes if you need me to explain it clearer, then one icon sbc not requiring icons to complete so with say prime litmanen/laudrup etc People could complete the sbc not needing an icon to then use them in the larger more expensive sbc.
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    No
  • Beckett110
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Let me just quote your line that said:
    So people could complete a big icon without needing to pay the high price icons are at the moment.

Did you actually see the price of any of the sets of icon sbc's? They all cost the same as effectively buying the icon off the market so why are they going to change that when they have made it pretty clear they don't care what we want? I hope I am massively wrong but I don't expect them to give anything away until after toty.
  • Foldsea
    1133 posts Professional
    I have that feeling everyday.
    Same feeling as when I play the lotto, always end up disappointed.
  • Doubt it. Mediocre game this year with a huge regression in SBC quality
  • Dazzler
    1677 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not a chance. Have you got some high value cards your trying to move?
  • Ace_Calhoune
    922 posts Professional
    Dazzler wrote: »
    Not a chance. Have you got some high value cards your trying to move?

Lol no, I don’t trade, I just like doing icon sbcs