The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

EA don't even play their own game confirmed

lIlIlIlIlIl
3899 posts National Call-Up
lol.png

:joy:

Comments

• CFCHenri
    3576 posts National Call-Up
    "inside the box"
  • KRANG00
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero
    :D:D

Stuff like this and the requirements for the new Laporte sbc, honestly feels like they are just trolling us
  • bigpokey24
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    :D:D:D this was so funny
  • Bambobär
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lol.png

:joy:

Inside?? Someone show this to the "held as hostage" Zaro pls.
  • MUFC_420
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    I score finesse shots from inside the box regularly what's the joke here I don't get it?
  • Bambobär
    edited December 2018
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    I score finesse shots from inside the box regularly what's the joke here I don't get it?

Why do you even have to get inside the box, when you can score from easily from 30 yards? 🤣
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    My green time finesse from penalty spot distance goes wide with 90+ finishers. Scam.
  • MUFC_420
    Bambobär wrote: »

Why do you even have to get inside the box, when you can score from easily from 30 yards? 🤣

Because I like a bit of variation. Sometimes its nice to break their defence before timed finessing it and showing them that you can do more than spam finesse shots from 30 yards :D
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3899 posts National Call-Up

The joke is in the paradox that correctly timed outside of the box finesse shots are considerably more lethal than 1v1s.
  • Bambobär

Because I like a bit of variation. Sometimes its nice to break their defence before timed finessing it and showing them that you can do more than spam finesse shots from 30 yards :D

I know, it was a joke and bit of sarcasm 😁
  • MUFC_420

I know, it was a joke and bit of sarcasm 😁

Sarcasm can be hard to pick up through text sometimes..my bad :D