Real Betis - A New Dawn?

Comments

• dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    Pre-Season Tour Announced -

Real Betis will travel to France for their pre-season warm up camp.

Fixtures announced are -

Game 1

Real Betis vs Udinese

Game 2

Olympique Lyonnais vs Real Betis

Game 3

Real Betis vs Olympique Marseille
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    Apologies for the recent lack of updates - been so busy at work! Break up tomorrow for Christmas so will be back on top of things!
  • Danimal5981
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Whom are you apologizing to? No need to. It's a hobby, we come and go as we like. And we keep coming back because we like each other's stories: twice the wait, double the reward!
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain

DKP8xu0XoAAa_Y2.jpg

Three more players join the mass exodus at Real Betis!

loren_moron_of_real_betis_balompie_looks_on_during_the_match_bet_847621.jpg

24 year old striker, Loren departs for German, Champions League side, Hoffenheim. They have secured his services for a fee of £16.2m

1522037218_474929_1522037310_noticia_normal.jpg

Mexico captain, Andres Guardado has joined Unai Emery's revolution at English giants, Arsenal. The Gunners paid an eyebrow raising £19.5m for the 32 year old.

1541171302_198463_1541171936_noticia_normal.jpg

17 year old winger, Robert has joined MLS side, Orlando City on a years loan
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    Whom are you apologizing to? No need to. It's a hobby, we come and go as we like. And we keep coming back because we like each other's stories: twice the wait, double the reward!

Thank you, I didn't know the etiquette but I haven't posted anything meaningful for a few days so thought I would post a little update
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    img_920x518$2017_11_18_00_51_39_1335308.jpg

Dias is Betis!

Real Betis have again splashed significant cash today as they announce that they have reached a deal with Portuguese giants, Benfica, for the transfer of 21 year old Centre Back, Ruben Dias. The Portugal international has signed a 4 year deal for a fee estimated to reach £16.5m. The press in Portugal are calling this deal a coup for Betis, considering the fee, due to Dias's vast potential
  • Danimal5981
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good acquisition, Ruben Dias is. Wasn't too impressed in the game against Ajax (in real life), but for Betis he could well be a gem.
  • TTCB
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Just signed up at this website and this is the first thing ive read, im hoping all the career mode stories are this good! really well edited, especially liked the press conference, and seems like it will be pretty fun to follow.
    Good luck with this!
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    TTCB wrote: »
    Just signed up at this website and this is the first thing ive read, im hoping all the career mode stories are this good! really well edited, especially liked the press conference, and seems like it will be pretty fun to follow.
    Good luck with this!

Thanks so much, I am new too!
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    Good acquisition, Ruben Dias is. Wasn't too impressed in the game against Ajax (in real life), but for Betis he could well be a gem.

Yeah he didn't excel in that game but I am hoping he will do for me!
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    TTCB wrote: »
    Good luck with this!

Also, there are far better stories than mine, check them all out
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    PRE SEASON TOURNAMENT RESULTS

Group Stage

Real Betis 4-1 Udinese

Olympique Lyonnais 0-2 Real Betis

Real Betis 1-1 Olympique Marseille

Semi Final

Real Betis 1-1 Eintracht Frankfurt (Real Betis win 5-4 on pens)

Final

Real Betis 2-0 Udinese
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    DKP8xu0XoAAa_Y2.jpg

ferran-torres-cautivado-liverpool-con-actuacion-ronda-elite-sub-19-1522760853995.jpg

Real Betis swoop for another Valencia youngster!

After already luring Santi Mina to the club, earlier in the summer, Real Betis today paraded their second capture from Valencia, Ferran Torres. The 18 year old has signed for a fee of £10m and is yet another sign of Colledgizi and the board's policy of buying young talent
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    1027448-dailytransferroundup-1452772554-364-640x480.jpg

8th August 2018

Real Betis continue their frantic summer of transfer dealings, this weekend!

OUT!

aissa_mandi_of_real_betis_balompie_looks_on_during_the_la_liga_m_899510.jpg

Aissa Mandi joins Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool for £16m

250px-Cristian_Tello_at_the_2012_Olympics.png

Cristian Tello also goes to Merseyside, but to the blue half. The 27 year old winger joins Everton for £19.9m

IN!

Oscar+de+Marcos+k8aEXyRBAywm.jpg

hrfnqQb.png

A double swoop as 29 year old Right Back, Oscar De Marcos joins for £7.5m from Athletic Bilbao and Unai Nunez follows for £9.4m. The 21 yr old Centre Back is a big prospect!

80713-rqdblckmmv-1517406739.jpg

Under 17, Spanish, World Cup star, Sergio Gomez has signed from Borussia Dortmund for £3.7m. A huge talent moves back to Spain! Betis have high hopes for the 18 year old.

• subpop
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    Lots of movements!

The team was very successful last season, so I'm surprised to see some players like Loren or Guardado leaving. Interesting signings though, especially Ferran Torres. I also like De Marcos, despite he's 29 already and opposite to some youngsters, he'll perform since day 1.
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    Disaster!!!!!

I am absolutely gutted. I had completed the whole of pre season and played six league games and all my saved work has been wiped! I don't know what has happened but I can't restore it and I had a lot of information saved ready to document on here.

I feel devastated and can't bring myself to start all over again with Betis. I was so happy with all my signings and had started the season well.

I think I will start a brand new story with a new team but update as I play to be safe. I am sorry to anyone who was enjoying this Betis career, I am so annoyed with myself!

The only good thing is I have picked up some good ideas from the updates that I did have so I think my next story will be even better.

What I am thinking of doing is choosing 4-6 teams and allow you to decide who the next career is with. I will continue as Dareo Colledgizi and incorporate him into the next story.

I will decide on the shortlisted teams and post them with a time period for anyone to vote on.

I aim to start the new save tonight.

Thanks to anyone who interacted on this Betis save, I apologise again, the next save will be even better, I promise!
  • subpop
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry to read this... it's a pain.

Good luck in your next one :)
  • dazcol81
    88 posts Park Captain
    subpop wrote: »
    Sorry to read this... it's a pain.

Good luck in your next one :)

Thank you
  • Bucks
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    How have you found using the Third kit? I struggle using it (or the Norwich Third kit), on sunny day matches. Really f's with my astigmatism. 🤪

Ps. Just for the record I am a fan of both Sevilla and Real Betis. 🙊