Is it possible to get this team without spending a penny?

Comments

• dregana08
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Haha I have a 1.4 TSI but 2013 year. Superb car
  • Mmandras
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's in the realm of possibilities.
  • El_Nino
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it possible? Yes. Look at some of the top traders, if you combined a top trader with someone who is capable of top 100 every week they could earn an endless amount if they focused enough time and energy.
  • Thefranchise92
    2793 posts National Call-Up
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    kayron16 wrote: »
    @kayron16 you saying blarix got his team by trading?

That’s what he says, he posts plenty of his buys and sells. Mainly got it through icon flipping I believe

@kayron16 he posed his team on 26th September with 5 icons lol I think he spent FP bro

He posted his team a few weeks ago too. Looked pretty similiar to the one at the top of this post.

If you have me 2 years I probably couldn’t trade to that team. Could prob earn it from rewards though. Average around 200k per week with no great pulls

you cant have a team with 5 icons on the day it drops unless u go through 1000s of packs lol just saying bro, also yeah that team now I can understand if he had 3-4m on the first day investing/ trading etc can make u 10m (if you brought baby icons for 200k now there 700k for example) but he spent FP lol unless its not his team he first posted on 26th sep

i'll explain to you since you don't seem that smart.

1. Early access starts 20th of september and I posted my team near end of september.
    2. Icons like Del P were available for 500k and were selling for close to a mill on 27th sept.
    3. If you ever ventured into xbox side you would see my sales I just don't talk the talk I show it. On a good day I make profit up to 3 million yes, 3 million to you it sounds insane but go through my comments and check my sales they'll back up the claim.
    4. Slowest day for me is 300k profit, today alone I made 480k from UCL/Icons/IF
    5. I have been top 50 trader on xbox for the last 6-7 years, this is not over night one hit wonder.

So before you start throwing around accusations because you can't trade your way out of inflation doesn't mean everyone is like you. Like top 100 players, I am top 100 trader many can't understand and will never get it.
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2018
    To OP, that team was around 22-25 mill before black friday. If I sell my team now I am making between 8-10 mill profit just of the cards inflation. I'll list the prices for Elliot cause I like him :smile:

BF=Before Black friday

R96 BF 6,2 mill- Now his price is price 9 mill
    Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8
    Prime Gullit- BF 4.4- Now 6.2
    Prime Vieira- BF 2.6- Now 3.7
    Figo BF 1.3 - Now 1.6-1.7
    Prime Desaily BF- 950k-Now 1.5
    Prime Ferdinand BF 1.1 -Now 1.7

I mean I can go all day.
  • El_Nino
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blarix wrote: »

That’s what he says, he posts plenty of his buys and sells. Mainly got it through icon flipping I believe

@kayron16 he posed his team on 26th September with 5 icons lol I think he spent FP bro

He posted his team a few weeks ago too. Looked pretty similiar to the one at the top of this post.

If you have me 2 years I probably couldn’t trade to that team. Could prob earn it from rewards though. Average around 200k per week with no great pulls

you cant have a team with 5 icons on the day it drops unless u go through 1000s of packs lol just saying bro, also yeah that team now I can understand if he had 3-4m on the first day investing/ trading etc can make u 10m (if you brought baby icons for 200k now there 700k for example) but he spent FP lol unless its not his team he first posted on 26th sep

1. Early access starts 20th of september and I posted my team near end of september.
    2. Icons like Del P were available for 500k and were selling for close to a mill on 27th sept.
    3. If you ever ventured into xbox side you would see my sales I just don't talk the talk I show it. On a good day I make profit up to 3 million yes, 3 million to you it sounds insane but go through my comments and check my sales they'll back up the claim.
    5. I have been top 50 trader on xbox for the last 6-7 years, this is not over night one hit wonder.

So before you start throwing around accusations because you can't trade your way out of inflation doesn't mean everyone is like you. Like top 100 players, I am top 100 trader many can't understand and will never get it.
    You sassy little tradeking you
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only coin buyers will have that team at this stage. Hardcore investors can probably get that team after the next promo
  • Ranntheman
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    People who are great traders work hard at their hobby every day and deserve their great teams.

They do buy FP at the start to give them a stake to work with then go from there.

Including trade kings 😉
  • Abaddon888
    74 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    Sometimes I wonder, can a great trader in FUT becomes a great trader in real stock market?
  • Leyboi86
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Abaddon888 wrote: »
    Sometimes I wonder, can a great trader in FUT becomes a great trader in real stock market?

No there all full of **** and pile fifa points in but do invest and trade but with helping hands in the form of fifa points .
  • CaptainDan-
    691 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018

Lol bro the real stock market is influenced by millions or different things every single day from different government policy to changes in inflation rates to changing social economic structures. The FIFA market is influenced by an SBC coming out. There are very few people who can trade on the stock markets and make a sustained profit, hence even the great Warren buffet advises a fire and forget multi asset fund.

Edit: when I say sustained profit I really mean few traders are able to beat the average market return of say s&p500 over a long period.
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite

@Blarix I smell bullsh** (not about being a great trader) to have 4 icons and about a mill in Ifs in your first team a week in to the game is defo fifa points bro don't kid yourself :) where do you come in WL?
  • Elliot666

@Blarix I smell bullsh** (not about being a great trader) to have 4 icons and about a mill in Ifs in your first team a week in to the game is defo fifa points bro don't kid yourself :) where do you come in WL?
    To OP, that team was around 22-25 mill before black friday. If I sell my team now I am making between 8-10 mill profit just of the cards inflation. I'll list the prices for Elliot cause I like him :smile:

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

im on about beggingin of the game.. once you have 1m im sure 20m is not hard for a good trader to make.. im just saying that on sep 24th u said you havnt got the game yet on your old thread but you said you started on 20th? lol in 4 days u cannot have 4 icons and 1m+ in IFS without FP..
  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up

Short answer, nope. Most of these so called traders have no understanding of basic economic concepts. And you can't sit on the 59th minute or go unassigned or sell to lazy buyers in the real world.
  • KinggHuss
    1993 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

Short answer, nope. Most of these so called traders have no understanding of basic economic concepts. And you can't sit on the 59th minute or go unassigned or sell to lazy buyers in the real world.

:D :D :D
  • xCDHx
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why are you even questioning it.
    FIFA is much more important!!!
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

im on about beggingin of the game.. once you have 1m im sure 20m is not hard for a good trader to make.. im just saying that on sep 24th u said you havnt got the game yet on your old thread but you said you started on 20th? lol in 4 days u cannot have 4 icons and 1m+ in IFS without FP..

When did I say I didnt have the game? You making up stuff as you go now. If you can't make 3-4 mill in 4 days at the start it shows you are horrendous at trading. Not explaining anymore as you are now twisting words to fit your bs narrative.

Learn or get left behind
  • Elliot666

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

When did I say I didnt have the game? You making up stuff as you go now. If you can't make 3-4 mill in 4 days at the start it shows you are horrendous at trading. Not explaining anymore as you are now twisting words to fit your bs narrative.

Learn or get left behind

quote from your thread at sep 24th.

"
    Blarix

Blarix
    19180 posts World Class
    September 24, 2018 4:10PM

I have preordered the ultimate edition but every time i go on it ...it says it's available for me on the 28th. When I go to the store to check on UT edition it says 7 hours or so left but i need to preorder.

Anyone have this issue? "

and lmao 3-4m starting from 0 in 3 days is impossible... you cant even spam divisions because you got a bronze team... or do packs because no sbc are out..
  • Elliot666

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

Learn or get left behind

getting caught out mate just admit you spend a **** ton of FP and end this (not saying you don't do good flips im sure you do) on about beginning of the game u saying you don't spend FPs
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

Learn or get left behind

"
    Blarix

Blarix
    19180 posts World Class

I have preordered the ultimate edition but every time i go on it ...it says it's available for me on the 28th. When I go to the store to check on UT edition it says 7 hours or so left but i need to preorder.

and lmao 3-4m starting from 0 in 3 days is impossible... you cant even spam divisions because you got a bronze team... or do packs because no sbc are out..

Are you serious or you trolling me now?

20th of september on ea access we can play the game, the game gets released 25th if you have the ultimate edition. That quote was to enquire a visual bug, not that I didn't have access to it.

• Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

Learn or get left behind

getting caught out mate just admit you spend a **** ton of FP and end this (not saying you don't do good flips im sure you do) on about beginning of the game u saying you don't spend FPs

:joy:

Someone have a look at this dude. Getting caught out on what?

• Elliot666

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

Learn or get left behind

"
    Blarix

Blarix
    19180 posts World Class

20th of september on ea access we can play the game, the game gets released 25th if you have the ultimate edition. That quote was to enquire a visual bug, not that I didn't have access to it.
    if its not available how did you play it? and trading from web app can make a bit but prices are not rising/down first few days of fifa... lmao just admit it sun shine.
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

Learn or get left behind

"
    Blarix

Blarix
    19180 posts World Class

if its not available how did you play it? and trading from web app can make a bit but prices are not rising/down first few days of fifa... lmao just admit it sun shine.

Jesus christ can you NOT read?

Ea early access is available on the 20th , 20th!. You do not need the game to play it, you just need ea access pass. You are boring me now. Like I said before learn or get left behind, next trolling reply I will put you on block.
  • Elliot666

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

Learn or get left behind

"
    Blarix

Blarix
    19180 posts World Class

Ea early access is available on the 20th , 20th!. You do not need the game to play it, you just need ea access pass. You are boring me now. Like I said before learn or get left behind, next trolling reply I will put you on block.

Cheers mate, just saying stop chatting ***t about having a 4 icon team within 7-8 days of trading from 0 just admit you spend £1000's on FP and chill out. end of. bye
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain

BF=Before Black friday

Eusebio BF 3.2 - Now 4.8

I mean I can go all day.

Learn or get left behind

"
    Blarix

Blarix
    19180 posts World Class

Cheers mate, just saying stop chatting ***t about having a 4 icon team within 7-8 days of trading from 0 just admit you spend £1000's on FP and chill out. end of. bye

giphy.gif

Time to cut you off. got proven wrong continues his jealous backwards behaviour, gg. Enjoy the ignore.
  • SimenHP
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    My team last year had every great player (prime Gullit, R96, Pele, Vieira, Maldini, tots CR7 etc...) and I only spent 12.000fp at the start. This year I have around 3m coins + untradables worth atleast 1m, without buying FP, only by spending a few hours daily buying cheap and selling expensive. I haven't traded in a month or so though and haven't played WL in the last 3 weeks, I can't be bothered trading or playing because the game just pisses me off so instead I am just buying ALOT of 88-90 rated (highest price 40k) and selling them in hype. When Dani Alves came out I made around 5-600k by selling them and now they are cheap again so my TP is full of them again, I can see them go up in price one of the upcoming days.

So back to the answer. YES, it's possible for anyone to get that team from trading in the end of Fifa 19, even if you just trade a little bit everyday. But if you want it in a month or two, you need to know the market inside out like the best traders out there. I'm not there yet and can't be bothered trying to get there seeing as it takes WAY TO MUCH FREE TIME TO FOLLOW THE MARKET FOR HOURS DAILY
  • Lambo91
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packing an Icon alone is harder than picking up a clean 6/10 girl these days with the social media. Even those who pay barley get more than 1 ICON and you're showing us a team with 90% of ICONS yeah that's not gonna happen LMAO
  • Ranntheman
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Trial ran out but Adp and stoichkov with Mbappe is early game dream team.

Wow. How did you get those so early? Used any fifa points?

Yes 24k got martial, jesus etc but one of the worst packs ever otherwise.

24k isn’t thousands but it must be £150 or so?
  • Shehraj
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    @Blarix would disagree

do you know how many fifa points he starts the year off with :lol: