Is it possible to get this team without spending a penny?

13
Coderood
1623 posts Fans' Favourite
Or do you have to use your money for FP instead of a Golf 7?

2wecbo5.jpg

6qk09x.jpg

Comments

  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    not possible without spending FP
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Possible but very unlikely
  • Andyw19_88
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not possible no way near,get top 100 for the next 6 months and you more than likely still couldn't afford it
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Why have you posted a picture of a VW Golf?

    he's saying it will cost the same amount of money.. lol

  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Sell the golf and buy the team. Problem sorted.
  • Jackets20
    1189 posts Professional
    If you would have bought 300 IF Hectors at 14k before POTM you would of been aboit half way there! Pretty much impossible to get that many coins without buying FP unless you are some investing genius.
  • Coderood
    1623 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Why have you posted a picture of a VW Golf?

    Knowing EA's great and wonderful pack weight, it should cost the same as a VW Golf...
  • Coderood
    1623 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    If you would have bought 300 IF Hectors at 14k before POTM you would of been aboit half way there! Pretty much impossible to get that many coins without buying FP unless you are some investing genius.

    So in other words, EA is saying that we can only afford such a team if we spend tons of money? So they say to poor people to **** off?
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Blarix would disagree
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    @kayron16 you saying blarix got his team by trading?
  • Zv1k0
    5659 posts Big Money Move
    If you are decent at the game and have no pack luck you could probably get 1mil per month just by playing. With that I mean SB, WL and Division rivals to rank 1 and always taking the coins. Add bronze pack method, SBCs, investing, trading and eventually you pack something good as well. If you do that all year and with a bit of luck, you could probably have that team by the end of the year if you get them through SBCs of course.
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    If you are decent at the game and have no pack luck you could probably get 1mil per month just by playing. With that I mean SB, WL and Division rivals to rank 1 and always taking the coins. Add bronze pack method, SBCs, investing, trading and eventually you pack something good as well. If you do that all year and with a bit of luck, you could probably have that team by the end of the year if you get them through SBCs of course.

    1m a month lol dude that's impossible by rewards.. you will not pack 800k worth of players a week. every week.

    Maybe the odd time you will pack a pogba, bale, messi even CR7 but not every week during fifa lol
  • Leyboi86
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    If you would have bought 300 IF Hectors at 14k before POTM you would of been aboit half way there! Pretty much impossible to get that many coins without buying FP unless you are some investing genius.

    Where would u put 300 dupes though
  • Zv1k0
    5659 posts Big Money Move
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    If you are decent at the game and have no pack luck you could probably get 1mil per month just by playing. With that I mean SB, WL and Division rivals to rank 1 and always taking the coins. Add bronze pack method, SBCs, investing, trading and eventually you pack something good as well. If you do that all year and with a bit of luck, you could probably have that team by the end of the year if you get them through SBCs of course.

    1m a month lol dude that's impossible by rewards.. you will not pack 800k worth of players a week. every week.

    Maybe the odd time you will pack a pogba, bale, messi even CR7 but not every week during fifa lol

    By decent player I meant you finished around G1. That's 80k. You are also probably what Div4 - Div3 player. Another 70k? Squad battles, let's say you go for elite 1 and I don't know what that gives you but I'm sure it's 50k after packs. That's 200k. That's around 70-80 games per week which means that's another 50k +- match coins - 250k per week. 4 weeks in a month = 1mil.
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    @kayron16 you saying blarix got his team by trading?

    That’s what he says, he posts plenty of his buys and sells. Mainly got it through icon flipping I believe
  • tube11
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    At this time of the year: No.

    During TotS: No Problem.

    Best Team possible will cost 10-12 mio during Tots (if there are Icon Sbcs die the best ones). You can trade to that amount.

    Did not spend a single dime last year and my end team contained Prime Gullit, Prime R9, Prime Vieira, Prime Maldini, Tots CR7, Tots Ramos, Tots De Gea, Tots Reus, Tots Goretzka, Tots Kimmich. And I wasted a lot of coins for bad Sbcs alongside some really bad investment decisions (lost 1-2 mio with Salah special cards). Didnt play much aswell, coins came solely from investing.

    Things is: If you invest in pretty safe stuff, go all-in. Had 150 OTWs for the OTW SBC last year for example. 3 mio profit without much risk.
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    @kayron16 you saying blarix got his team by trading?

    That’s what he says, he posts plenty of his buys and sells. Mainly got it through icon flipping I believe

    @kayron16 he posed his team on 26th September with 5 icons lol I think he spent FP bro
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    @kayron16 you saying blarix got his team by trading?

    That’s what he says, he posts plenty of his buys and sells. Mainly got it through icon flipping I believe

    @kayron16 he posed his team on 26th September with 5 icons lol I think he spent FP bro

    He posted his team a few weeks ago too. Looked pretty similiar to the one at the top of this post.

    If you have me 2 years I probably couldn’t trade to that team. Could prob earn it from rewards though. Average around 200k per week with no great pulls
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    @kayron16 you saying blarix got his team by trading?

    That’s what he says, he posts plenty of his buys and sells. Mainly got it through icon flipping I believe

    @kayron16 he posed his team on 26th September with 5 icons lol I think he spent FP bro

    He posted his team a few weeks ago too. Looked pretty similiar to the one at the top of this post.

    If you have me 2 years I probably couldn’t trade to that team. Could prob earn it from rewards though. Average around 200k per week with no great pulls

    you cant have a team with 5 icons on the day it drops unless u go through 1000s of packs lol just saying bro, also yeah that team now I can understand if he had 3-4m on the first day investing/ trading etc can make u 10m (if you brought baby icons for 200k now there 700k for example) but he spent FP lol unless its not his team he first posted on 26th sep
  • Coderood
    1623 posts Fans' Favourite
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    @kayron16 you saying blarix got his team by trading?

    That’s what he says, he posts plenty of his buys and sells. Mainly got it through icon flipping I believe

    @kayron16 he posed his team on 26th September with 5 icons lol I think he spent FP bro

    If he got 5 icons on day 1 its pretty obvious either FP or EA give it to him as a birtyday gift
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coderood wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    @kayron16 you saying blarix got his team by trading?

    That’s what he says, he posts plenty of his buys and sells. Mainly got it through icon flipping I believe

    @kayron16 he posed his team on 26th September with 5 icons lol I think he spent FP bro

    If he got 5 icons on day 1 its pretty obvious either FP or EA give it to him as a birtyday gift

    and we all know EA does gives out birthday gifts :smiley:
  • Considering that this team would drop by atleast 25-40% in a couple of months I would say yeah. Havent spent a penny this year for the first time, barely touch the game tbh so I dont get the weekly DR or WL rewards, and I am closing in on 5m.
  • Punchbob
    77 posts Park Captain
    No , I have friends that spend 1000 dollar and their aren't even close . Ridecelous , on a other game where you buy 100 dollar extra content you get everything and are you very rich and that game is longer playabele than fifa.
  • Jackets20
    1189 posts Professional
    Leyboi86 wrote: »
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    If you would have bought 300 IF Hectors at 14k before POTM you would of been aboit half way there! Pretty much impossible to get that many coins without buying FP unless you are some investing genius.

    Where would u put 300 dupes though

    I don't do it but its a glitch i believe with the web app you can keep them in the unassigned pile until you sell them.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2570 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely achievable.

    I'm a distinctly average trader, been tracking my transfer profit and have averaged out so far on 759k per week with only one pull worth more than 50k since the beginning, I've also only bothered playing 3 WLs.

    Appreciate Transfer Profit doesn't include tax but if someone like me can be at that level now, someone else can definitely get to the team above
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6037 posts Big Money Move
    I don't watch this guy much but he trades 24/7 and very rarely plays games and his account is worth 19million in 3 months, so its definitely possible to get to that sort of team but you need to be a ridiculously good trader and obviously being a streamer helps because you can always purchase before telling all of your subscribers to purchase and profit that way.

  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    IMO you're not supposed to have a full icon team anyway (unless you play this game for a living).
  • bezo85
    948 posts Professional
    I have 4 prime icons. I haven’t spent any real money and if I had more time I could easily achieve that team. There are lots of ‘printing coins’ methods where if you have the time you can constantly make coins. (Like constantly changing LWB to LB or RWB to RB for SBC’s that require full backs).
  • Kingchavez_152
    1377 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol I would choose the golf at this point. We are halfway through fifa and if you spend that much money on FP at this point then in 6 months it will have 0 value. And you will have to spend the price of a golf again haha
13
Sign In or Register to comment.