Base Icon holders, start selling!

Dutch007
2377 posts Fans' Favourite
edited December 2018
In 5 days your Baby Icon will halve in price when Prime Icon Set 3 expires...so sell now! :D

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14052 posts Has That Special Something
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    In 5 days your Baby Icon will halve in price when Prime Icon Set 3 expires...so sell now! :D

Thats bait
  • Dutch007
    edited December 2018
    Dutch007 wrote: »

Thats bait

I am just giving the poor guys some advice :p
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    I think another one will be released before then.
  • Dutch007
    I think another one will be released before then.

Or exactly when set3 finishes..
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice try. I refuse to buy baby icons though incase they decide to drop a base sbc even though we probably won't see one til about March 🤣
  • Absting159
    6543 posts Moderator
    Two possible scenarios:

Base Icons SBC similar to last year.
    Icon Set 4 - with no Icon required.

Individually, both of these will balance out what we’ve all been complaining about. NIFs needed would inflate adding value back into packs just in time for FUTmas. Discard Icons would all crash hard to whatever value the SBC is, probably about 100k more as they are tradeable.

It is what it is. I’m planning for this to happen.
  • Hibee
    10966 posts Has That Special Something
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Two possible scenarios:

Individually, both of these will balance out what we’ve all been complaining about. NIFs needed would inflate adding value back into packs just in time for FUTmas. Discard Icons would all crash hard to whatever value the SBC is, probably about 100k more as they are tradeable.

I think they may bring out 2 sets, they have a hell of a lot of players still to release. One set requiring and icon and one not. Would balance out the prices similar to last year.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    18656 posts World Class
    Hibee wrote: »
    Two possible scenarios:

I think they may bring out 2 sets, they have a hell of a lot of players still to release. One set requiring and icon and one not. Would balance out the prices similar to last year.

Hopefully only high end icons require an icon from here on out
  • Dan is Clutch
    23294 posts Club Captain
    What's an icon set?
  • Idek
    9270 posts League Winner
    Icon set 4 to require two icons
  • Cantona84
    7451 posts League Winner
    Idek wrote: »
    Icon set 4 to require two icons

That would be hilarious.
  • BcfcDale88
    3610 posts National Call-Up
    Can’t see them doing a icon sbc without a icon tbh
  • Ghotti
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    They rise price range for all icons :D icons set incoming or just nothing and prices are just gonna rise ;)
  • Waldog94
    1232 posts Professional
    They planned on icons been massively prices all along henae the fact there removes ocons from top 100 rewards
  • James Libby
    4607 posts National Call-Up
    Two possible scenarios:

What makes you guys think that future ICON SBCs won't require an Icon? That would be a 180 from EA.

Not being a troll either - just want to understand.
  • Keano
    10642 posts Has That Special Something
    Wouldn't mind a few of the baby icons for the more elite players coming down a tad. few that're 800-900k as well that're looking tasty but just not as Meta as gullit, vieira etc.
  • mjs4p
    10854 posts Has That Special Something
    Two possible scenarios:

What makes you guys think that future ICON SBCs won't require an Icon? That would be a 180 from EA.

I think people assume it because base Icons are so expensive and they think a cheaper set is needed to bring those prices down. It could happen, but I’m not convinced EA cares.
  • Falafelmonster
    4747 posts National Call-Up
    Omg. What a waste of air
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25974 posts Player of the Year
    Highly doubt there will be a base icon SBC anytime soon.

Set 4 most likely.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    18656 posts World Class
    Two possible scenarios:

Just being hopeful. Only slight indication is no overlapping SBC has been released so maybe they will rethink the requirements so that lower end icons are actually used for more than fodder. More likely it will be more kf the same from them of course.
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Nearly had me.

KusL.gif
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Set 4 better require an icon, I want rid of hagi.
  • James Libby
    4607 posts National Call-Up
    Being hopeful is one thing - and you can count me in on that as well.

I just didn't know if we had real prima facie indicating this was going to - or likely to - happen.

Thanks guys!
  • Rendevous_star
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA clearly want icons to stay massively inflated so can't ever see them replacing the icon requirement. They really are a stubborn lot and have destroyed the icon market as a result.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    behave.lol

giphy.gif

• DarthGrowler
    14052 posts Has That Special Something
    behave.lol

giphy.gif

Have you read the second.post on this thread ;)
  • EekAlaska
    1063 posts Professional
    Two possible scenarios:

Or neither and they continue with same Icon trend as before to annoy horders.
  • DonovanFan
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    To the op what is your drug of choice you are clearly high
  • Dutch007
    DonovanFan wrote: »
    To the op what is your drug of choice you are clearly high

Winegums