How Often Do You Say This Phrase During A Match?

Comments

• Dolph
    969 posts Professional
    Or, man this guys a sweaty ****
  • Dixie81
    74 posts Park Captain
    It’s only when reading what others are writing am I saying to myself s*** I say that as well...

It seems to be every game as well 😂
  • Moy
    895 posts Semi-Pro
    Another one is when the gameplay stops and you’ve somehow conceded a penalty even though the ball has left the stadium let alone the pitch.
    I find myself saying “ehhh, he’s tripped over a player that I wasn’t even controlling!! and the balls out of play too!!”
  • Ohh **** off FIFA!
  • Aleccsandru
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wtf Insigne ?!?! How the f .. you miss that.

Or

Benny my man .. Benny what the f.. are you doin'?!?

Or the greatest :smile:

Do you want to be sold?? ( Insigne? ) Really ? Do you want to be sold ? I will sell all of you !!!

Yes, I know I get personal with the players :))))

• Moy
    895 posts Semi-Pro

Do you want to be sold?? ( Insigne? ) Really ? Do you want to be sold ? I will sell all of you !!!

Glad I’m not the only one, I keep threatening to put Neuer up for sale and somehow he plays a blinder in the next game 😂😂
  • AEsey
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    Yep, ****ing thought so (as the rebound drops right in front of the opponents striker for yet another tap in)
  • tom00
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    raul7kiev wrote: »
    Russian is very rich in bad words, so I rarely repeat myself.

Italian is aswell, I literally use every insult in the vocabulary, and it's not that easy
  • InfernaL
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    I pretty much say all of the above but my most used ones are:

1. OMFG this game blows.
    2. Of course the rebound goes back to him but mine always go out for a corner
    3. OMG LOOK AT HIM DEFENDING WITH HIS ATTACKERS.

#3 I just scream it out loud because it aggravates me when I see someone just run with their attackers to catch my attackers.

I played a guy yesterday and he had Depay, Gabriel Jesus and Mane in the midfield in 433. His Depay was tackling better than Prime Vieira.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4257 posts National Call-Up
    I didn't pass there!

and

bulls*t

two of my highlights my neighbours love me shouting
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Dolph wrote: »
    Or, what kind of first touch was that?!?!?!

THAT^^ basically in every match as well. Even CR7 has trash touches like wth lol
  • PRlME_7
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    “What even is this”
    “I’m so done”
    “I can’t believe what I’m seeing”
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Moy wrote: »
    Another one is when the gameplay stops and you’ve somehow conceded a penalty even though the ball has left the stadium let alone the pitch.
    I find myself saying “ehhh, he’s tripped over a player that I wasn’t even controlling!! and the balls out of play too!!”

The amount of times this happened to me I just start laughing because it's honestly pure comedy. I didn't even tackle inside the box yet one of my players just softly run towards his player while I'm not controlling him and the game gives him a penalty for it like what just happened...
    Wtf Insigne ?!?! How the f .. you miss that.

Or

Benny my man .. Benny what the f.. are you doin'?!?

LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • Beckett110
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    One of my favourites is "how the f*** did Jesus win that header?" Or the classic "of course they were going to score in the 2nd minute of stoppage time"
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Beckett110 wrote: »
    One of my favourites is "how the f*** did Jesus win that header?" Or the classic "of course they were going to score in the 2nd minute of stoppage time"

Jesus is just a cheat code tbh. I don't know how he's 83. He plays like a 90 rated in-game.
  • Rossco160715
    1698 posts Play-Off Hero
    “How the **** can you shoot when running away from goal?”

Since every goal seems to defy physics.
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    I almost forgot about this

"why did he freeze looking terrified to get the ball"

You know when your player decides to freeze looking at the ball like he doesn't want it then your opponent takes it
    “How the **** can you shoot when running away from goal?”

Since every goal seems to defy physics.

The physics are clearly broken tbh. They cannot get the "realism physics/animations" right so why not just give us the FIFA 12/13 gameplay back.
  • Alex_cr
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve just simplified it to a simple oh F off. Just about covers everything. Say it on average 20 times a game at least. Literally never swear in normal life.
  • Shehraj
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    I believe the most common phrase is "what the ****" or some variation
  • Clean1907OS
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everytime I start the game I say ''Bro.. I need it''
    Because this game is like f*cking drugs that can make you feel happy or really gives you a bad trip! And because I'm addicted to it.. since 95.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5308 posts Big Money Move
    I'm restrained enough to not say anything out loud but I find myself doing this to the TV quite often:

DOBTGBX.jpg
  • Gervonta
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite
    “Can you not pass the ball 5 yards? You’re definitely being dropped”

“F***** catch the ball”

“Make the f*** run”

“ great one ref “

“ he’s looking for that one poor refereeing” is probably my most used when someone plays a short corner to an incoming player then lets it go through his legs and runs straight into my defender and somehow gets a penalty.

“That’s it you’re dropped”

• Batman_Llanber
    1161 posts Professional
    I just laugh when i concede a bs goal. Nothing you can do about them so no need to get angry
  • RadioShaq
    14445 posts Moderator
    Closing this as it’s turned into swearing which isn’t allowed on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.