Remove replay in fut champions/rivals

WelcomeToFailure
89 posts Park Captain
edited December 2018
Please remove this abomination already, ppl watching full replay/celebrating, time waisting its so **** annoying, being a total **** for no reason.
Post edited by WelcomeToFailure on

Comments

• If replays were really good/fun, people would warch them AFTER the game.
  • 2 dik heads in a row, decided to skip nothing, just watch every single animation, from corners, kick off, throw ins, score a kick off goal and do a full celebration, i just left those games, ofcourse this is what they intended to do, wich is just very pathetic to get under neath of ppl's skin , get ur win shove it
  • Moe_86
    822 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s actually making the game very lag 😑
  • Arron xox
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    What's worse the people who watch the replays or the person that describes the replays as cancer 🤔🤔
  • Arron xox wrote: »
    What's worse the people who watch the replays or the person that describes the replays as cancer 🤔🤔

i know, u are right, i am just fed up with it.
  • tatadwader
    2355 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 dik heads in a row, decided to skip nothing, just watch every single animation, from corners, kick off, throw ins, score a kick off goal and do a full celebration, i just left those games, ofcourse this is what they intended to do, wich is just very pathetic to get under neath of ppl's skin , get ur win shove it

aye those people are the worst. watching all the free kicks, fouls, etc. man those games are twice as long!
  • Antiseen
    1322 posts Professional
    I actually like celebrating running to cameraman, cuz I don’t like other celebrations at all.
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    I don't mind people watching good goals, or goals some spastic thing happened.

But doing beg-it celebrations when you score some really crap goal is lame. Makes you look lame.
  • Gainzy
    995 posts Professional
    Love the bell ends that dab after scoring a near post corner goal.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I watch goal replays... shoot me.

It's not because I am rubbing it in your face... it's because it gives me 10-15 seconds to get my hand off the controller, grab a sip of my drink and get a short break from the concentration needed.

Get over it... it's not all about you and if you don't like the replays, look away or maybe even grab yourself a sip of your drink. Not sure why everyone thinks people do it to **** them off.
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best way to punish people watching replays is to score more and watch it aswell. Most lame people are which are 2-0 down i skip both replays, he score on 2-1 quick skip replay but on 2-2 he watch it. Then i really enjoy to score 3-2 and I watch it aswell and im time wasting in corner Last minutes.
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »

It's not because I am rubbing it in your face... it's because it gives me 10-15 seconds to get my hand off the controller, grab a sip of my drink and get a short break from the concentration needed.

Get over it... it's not all about you and if you don't like the replays, look away or maybe even grab yourself a sip of your drink. Not sure why everyone thinks people do it to **** them off.

Its still annoying when you just want to play. How about u finish ur drink after the game. And have courtesy of peoples time. Multi task before or after.
  • SirSkinner
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »

Or by the sound of things, rub a towel over the sweat dripping down your face
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Ha... people losing their minds over 15 seconds in a video game as if they run their day so efficiently that they would definitely be using those seconds to accomplish great things.

#dramatic